This is a legitimately good idea, and i am surprised to hear it come from Biden...

This is a legitimately good idea, and i am surprised to hear it come from Biden. I'm sure he'll execute it in the stupidest possible way, but the core is solid

Attached: 1653091387872.png (1329x2048, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10395961/Lindell-300-million-people-belong-jail-voter-fraud.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reddit faggot go back to fag town. Nigger.

yeah here come the $100k shit fucking pods that rot away and lose value in 5 years.]

>pod normalization

That isn't the government's job though. Well, I take that back, it is so overregulated that nobody but the government can build housing.

but who will live in them?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10395961/Lindell-300-million-people-belong-jail-voter-fraud.html

Long overdue

not really just search FEMA trailer mold

Fuck you cocksucker, the home builder conglomerate wrecked this industry for no reason. 60% of homes built in the 70s were done in factories until they got regulated to death

>Government issued cuck sheds
LMAO

That's why I'm suspicious about execution. He'll almost certainly throw subsidy dollars at the lapdog companies instead of just deregulating the industry

Biden is going to turn zoomers into trailer trash. Hahahaha

Enjoy your new single wide, rentoids.

Attached: b2a.jpg (200x191, 11.04K)

It wasn't for no reason, it was to establish a monopoly on construction via regulatory capture. It's really bad in FL.

Attached: 20220520_172858_0.jpg (768x1024, 44.54K)

Fucking commie

FEMA trailer mobile homes are soulless but I don't understand why more large portions of homes aren't prefabbed and assembled on site.

Trailer homes, you mean you want more trailer parks.

70s homes are shit.

I want poor people to be able to buy homes. If trailer parks are the way to do that, then yeah, let's fucking do it. We keep putting minimum quality restrictions on things people need, and then act shocked when the poorest group can no longer afford them

I want to see shipping container houses become cooler and less just a shitty hipster version of a doublewide trailer.

Attached: download.jpg (3555x2370, 2.59M)

>I don't understand why more large portions of homes aren't prefabbed and assembled on site.
Cause in the US, lumber construction is the usual method of building homes. Cheap, quick and easy-- especially considering that labor cosgs is artificially low due to illegals.

The cost of prefab just isnt cheap enough yet to warrant a change.

>let's make America a trailer park
>good idea
pick one

That looks cool because it's near the water under a majestic bridge, real estate in those areas tends to be very valuable. Surround it with hundreds of other shipping container pods in a field and you have hell on earth.

fallout vibes yet.. looks comfy

Also because even modular homes fall under the same regs as mobile homes, meaning everything you prefab has to be approved by the HUD
Sorry, didn't realize i was talking to a disingenuous idiot, won't make the mistake again

>Surround it with hundreds of other shipping container pods in a field and you have hell on earth.

Yeah, then it just becomes a trailer park, but somehow even more dystopian.
Hence the "hipster double wide".

those things in cali have like 1k month upkeep for life on top of being around 200-400k. F that.

Section 8 apartments coming to a suburb near you

>you VIL live in Ze kamper

City fucks will be aghast, whether they admit it or not.

Because the middle men in realestate, banks and union bosses all want a cut.
Fucking kikes

>house factory
How about just GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY with all the regs needed to build anything bigger than a shed?

>Surround it with hundreds of other shipping container pods in a field and you have hell on earth.
sounds like the suburbs.
That's why trying to solve the housing crisis by building more single family housing is retarded. Just upzone the existing sprawl ffs.

This is about getting out of the way. The reason house factories declined is all the federal regulations

>trailer parks full of niggers
I'd rather live in the trashiest of white trash trailer parks.

The solution is pods. Enjoy.

In reality property like that in the industrial part of down is prob worth several million. Having 5 cargo containers welded together and wired up like that would also be expensive as fuck.
That's just some rich person toy.

Brazil favelas popping up in the US kek

Not pods necessarily (though im not opposed)
Does picrel look so unbearable to you? We just want a middle ground between le pods and car dependent suburban sprawl

Attached: Edinburgh.jpg (2048x1365, 2.37M)

>buy trailer home for 100k
>have nowhere to put it
these won't lower the price of anything in popular areas because all that land is already taken. you can already build cheap houses in bumfuck nowhere. what is the actual point of this?
they should be regulating landlords, flippers, and wholesalers if they want to control the price.

>manufactured homes are made of mostly wood
>price of wood materials is double to triple what it was before, maybe even more than that.
>biden wants you to buy a $140K mobile home but have no land to stick it on
>biden wants you to rent a lot in a mobile home community (trailer park).
>lot rent is usually equal or a few hundred dollars less than just renting an apartment.
>with the lot rent + your house mortgage, you are paying more than just renting.
>plus you dont own the land and good luck moving the manufactured home off the lot, if you somehow save enough money to buy a piece of land to put it on.
>try to sell it instead
>no one is willing to give you anywhere near what you originally paid for

Attached: gettyimages-sb10063936i-001-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1261, 510.35K)

I'd take one. But I want ay least 2 acres an no niggers around