Is China preparing for war?

What would happen is China & Russia challenge NATO?

Attached: signal-2022-05-20-17-02-11-296.gif (500x601, 643.71K)

>Is China preparing for war?

Attached: chang.jpg (787x787, 42.89K)

You'd lose Chang Ivanovich

Attached: 1646066058350.webm (320x576, 1.44M)

every expenditure made towards any military since the end of ww2 has been preparation for ww3

>doesnt really answer the question
ok

>What would happen is China & Russia challenge NATO?
China used cheap chink knockoffs of the same shit getting obliterated in Ukraine, and they haven't fought a war in 43 years. The chinks are an even bigger paper tiger than the Russians.

Attached: 1621999731522.jpg (763x995, 215.35K)

china's military is worse than russia's military
russia's military sucks

China would probably backstab Russia at the nearest convenience. Because bug people mentality.
I can't help but liken their relationship to the frog and scorpion story every time I think about it

Attached: inner russian.jpg (1920x2115, 884.91K)

Testing testing 123.

Everyone is preparing for war.

Sighs

China has no allies an never has in its entire history. Chinese live in a shithole they imagine is the literal center of the universe. They cannot accept allies because that implies a relationship of equality between them, but this China can never allow due to its existential insecurity and pathetic vanity. In all of Chinese history, China has had only subjects and enemies, never allies. It's one of the main reasons they've been raped and conquered so many times.

they should prepare for getting over COVID before trying anything stupid(er)

China would easily btfo the american-zog presence in East Asia, while Russia takes cares of the European front. They got each other's back.

Attached: 1643670595677.jpg (600x450, 46.82K)

Lol no chang. China is preparing to lock your family into their apartments to die.

>They haven't fought a war in 43 years.
Uh... Reminder that bombing civilians and massacring goat herders is not "a war"
Neither is the US experienced in modern warfare against an actual army, matter of fact you ran between your tails leaving billions for Arabs to take.
You haven't fought a war in years either.

>They cannot accept allies

Zogbot projection considering that nearly all Euro states are Zog puppet states while Russia, China and Iran are all independent states that cooperate out of their own free will.

Attached: 1640400805175.webm (472x848, 1.55M)

You live in a shithole like Canada instead of your mother hive for a reason.
Cool story gooko. Why don't they ever do anything then? Besides talk I mean?

>China and Iran are all independent states that cooperate out of their own free will.
kek. Yeah ok. Chinese don't even understand the concept of a "fair deal" because they see everything in zero sum. Rape or get raped is their worldview, and why every country who signed up for Belt & Road comes to despise chinks and wants to massacre them all (e.g. Pakistan right now, or Sri Landa, or Ecuador, or Kenya). It's funny. But you left your shithole and will never go back, and yet you simp for it same as Somalians or any other shitskin with a massive chip on their shoulder due to being a subhuman.

Whatever you say Pablo, way to switch to ad hominems after getting btfo'd like that.

Attached: 1651975983151.webm (360x378, 666.06K)

Yeah you totally btfo'd me by saying "China will win"...golly how will I ever recover from your prediction? Why is asian verbal IQ so low? And why do you humiliate yourselves by living in white countries? Is China really so bad?

You don't seem to understand, the reason why independent countries like Russia, Iran and China don't enter into formal military alliances is because they are harmful to the sovereignty of each nation and restrict their actions.
Look at what happened at the Suez canal crisis for example, where the US reigned in the UK, and that was only possible because the British are American vassals. China, Russia and Iran can't control each other like that but will back each other without formal treaties demanding so.

Attached: 1647990847466.jpg (1024x857, 108.99K)

So I wasn't wrong and you're maulding now?

>maulding
that's not a word
neato. So why do you live in Canada instead of China? Xi ordered the diaspora to return to the mainland over 2 years ago. Why did your family refuse?

There's no humiliation involved, Canada is a good country and isn't as vassalized as most Euro countries are. You won't see hundreds of American military bases here like you do in the UK, Germany, Italy, Poland, etc.
Also, that has nothing to do with China having the upper hand in East Asia, where, God willing, the Chinese will btfo the Zog pacific navy.

Attached: 1646807251045.jpg (1023x683, 70.51K)