How do you excuse your racism while being a christian should you not be politically welcoming and accepting of all who...

how do you excuse your racism while being a christian should you not be politically welcoming and accepting of all who accept christ

Attached: D7FAFA36-75D8-4403-8BB9-2A90A2F0A841.jpg (1125x483, 119.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xS0wPfGsjS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it racist to identify or acknowledge another race’s desire to genocide your own?

I'm a Christian and IMO white identity is more important than letting in a bunch of dirty shitskins just because they hold the same beliefs. If you actually read the Bible you would know that God is anti race-mixing and anti multiculturalism. He punished the Isralites on multiple occasions for mixing with neighboring tribes and even destroying the Tower of Babel. He wants us to remain separate.

Also:
Love thy neighbor =/= Believe that your neighbor is equal

Fuck niggers.

God told me to be racist.

Attached: 1521174072995.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

Yes, rabbi, please lecture us on what Christians should think.

Attached: jew_star_glowing.jpg (640x480, 34.67K)

Are you not trusting God's plan? Besides, there is no concept of race in Heaven.
Racism is a sin. God created and loves us all equally.

youtube.com/watch?v=xS0wPfGsjS8
And don't you Black people ever forget one thing. The man that helped Jesus carry that cross was a Black man. And don't ever forget another thing. Jesus belongs to Africa! As much as he does to Europe and Asia. He was born in that part of the world that touches Africa and Asia and Europe, and Jesus was not a white man like me. Nor was he as black as some as you. We don't know what the color of his skin, but it must've been a dark color like the people of his day, because he was a man like them.
Don't ever say it's a white man's religion! Or a black man's religion! It's a world religion! He belongs to the world!

Attached: 1626349599160.png (925x624, 524.21K)

Kek. This made me laugh

>Are you not trusting God's plan?

It's going to take divine intervention on a mass scale that causes the parasite class to die in a very public and very horrible way before I think about trusting god ever again. And even then I probably still won't trust god after this humiliating pointless zoo animal existence that's been inflicted on us.

Mathew 15:21 - 28 you can argue that racism is justified to those who lack good will. Niggers will be Niggers and they are beneath my feet. So are jews in most cases.

Catholic here. Fuck niggers and fuck kikes. You’re going to have to try harder than this, I’m a Protestant convert to Catholicism.

being a genuine christian should be tho no.1 criteria to get banned form pol.

"Neighbor" is members of your tribe, not invading third worlders.

God also lets us play a part in the plan through prayer. If we want to honor God we should let multiculturalism die. There are good members of all races but some objectively have worse people than other races. There are some countries in Africa where the average IQ is actually special needs by our standards. They should stick to their own countries instead of shitting up ours. It is also very possible that the reason God is allowing the current state of multiculturalism to happen is because 4th Reich tier shit is going to happen in a few years and we will forever say "Never Again" and forever kick brownies out of our lands because we have absolute documentation of the events that have transpired throughout this age thanks to current technology.

Racism is a meaningless leftist label. It's not a valid concept. Never was. It's exactly like calling someone a heretic.

God wants me to discriminate against willful sinners. Guess who happens to fall into that group? A lot of blacks and whites (and all kikes). When I hate you it isn't because of your skintone you insufferable faggot, it's your choice of behavior.

Attached: toleranceissin.jpg (791x1024, 139.28K)

"Racism" doesn't exist. It can't be defined. So far as i can gather it's a notion that presupposes all races are exactly alike and the only difference is pigmentation of the epidermis, eyes, and hair. Based join that treating people differently based on race is morally wrong because it's not based in logic. The two flaws are that not everything illogical is morally wrong and everything logical is not necessarily morally correct either. Furthermore, the presupposition that all races are equal is incorrect. So the foundation of the entire concept is flawed. Therefore "racism" cannot exist.

Attached: IMG_20220512_224125_678.jpg (806x1280, 108.02K)

>how do you excuse your racism while being a christian should you not be politically welcoming and accepting of all who accept christ
Really, which book, chapter and verse?

Praise be Jesus!

Lenin invented the concept of racism

Racism is not a sin. Christians have been fighting each other for thousands of years. You are an ignorant retard.

>being a christian
Not a shabbo's goy here, nice try. Christcucks literally just do dirty work from jews, absolute traitors.

How can you say that when the modern era is a massive punishment indicted join the west for its weakness and straying from the light, the truth? Our civilization is built on lies, you can't blame God for that. Humans did that.

I'm not a christian which means I can hate niggers all day errday

Technically i think it goes back to the french revolution, but basically the same thing.

All Any Forums Christfags are lukewarm and going to hell according to the Bible.

You're thinking if Trotsky.