According to US gun laws

Would it be legal to hide in the trunk under a tarp and blast the N when he climbs inside to rob you? You could do it over and over again, and put a little bumper sticker every time.

Attached: 1653081983225.jpg (859x1024, 108.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/montana-man-arrested-allegedly-trapping-killing-teen-suspect-broke-garage-article-1.1772463
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, entrapment

In CA probably not
In decent states you wouldn’t even have to hide

In leftist states self defense is prohibited

Only in stand your ground states that allow it beyond your home

not true at all

no if you dont make your presence in the car known, you can't reasonably claim castle doctrine

>would it be legal
idk
>are you a lawyer
niggers tongue my anus

No, illegal. No imminent threat to life or perceived serious harm, but dead men don’t talk

not true at all
FL castle doctrine
stand your ground

if i sit here with my door open, with $10000 sitting in my front foyer, front door hallway, etc, and a person comes in to take that, and i kill them, that is entrapment and illegal

Traps are illegal. Self-defense only is legal when you're the one caught off guard. So no shotguns rigged to doors or hiding under tarps.

However, let's change that to a blanket and say you were sleeping in your car when someone broke in. Now it's legal to blast them.

Really depends on the circumstances and what state you're in. States in the US have their own laws around homicide, like they're different countries.
In Texas, no, not just for breaking in or opening the door, he's gotta take something, in which case you can shoot him to recover it, or he's got to make you have a reasonable fear for your safety.
If he opens the door, and you just say "gotcha nigger," and he runs, you can't kill him. If he tries to fight you though, it's on.

correct
this is why lawyers are paid well

>Would it be legal to hide in the trunk under a tarp and blast the N when he climbs inside to rob you?
Depends on the state.

Yea I think so. I would make sure to leave a knife on him in case he doesn't have a weapon.

>if i sit here with my door open, with $10000 sitting in my front foyer,
First off, no sane person would do that.

Pretty sure illegal to deliberately set an ambush. You can't leave something open/unlocked for the sole reason to have to someone break in and shoot them over it.

I don't know but look up bait bikes on youtube if you want to watch thieves getting btfo

>Your honour, my client just can't get to sleep with his Remington 870, it's like a comfort blanket for him

nydailynews.com/news/crime/montana-man-arrested-allegedly-trapping-killing-teen-suspect-broke-garage-article-1.1772463

Given that it's not legal to set injurious traps for people in the US, it's probably not legal to lay in wait to ambush and kill people either.

Seriously how can you determine it is a trap? Maybe I just like leaving money and spikes around my house. Not my fault if a retard tries to break in

You can do that in your house as long as the state has castle laws (all but 2 of them do). Is some states your “castle” extends to your vehicle as well

Why are men so violent??

Attached: 1653064478830.png (906x647, 256.86K)

Stfu, jew

>how to determine if is trap
>spikes around house
that is a trap, and yes it is
the person breaking in is arguably not breaking in
what if it's a victimless crime of him just cutting through your yard?
well, now you have a dead body on your property and spikes and a lot of burden of proof
How do i know you didnt invite said victim to meet his demise unknowingly, thus, it's illegal to set traps

>everything i dont like is jewish
lol silly retard nigger loser

I'm the US, it is illegal to harm a single hair on a nigger's head, regardless of the scenario. It doesn't matter if a nigger is beating your elderly grandma in her wheelchair in front of you for no reason. You may NOT hurt him for any reason. If you are being attacked, you may NOT use lethal force, or any force that causes discomfort, against a nigger. If you do, you WILL go to prison forever. Doesn't matter what happened and it doesn't matter what state. The McMichael's were in Georgia and they will never see sunlight ever again.

Extremely true

America has become a pussy nation. I will fucking SLAY anyone who tries breaking into my shit. If "they" try to arrest me for it, I will go into 100% FREE MAN MODE.

No. Even in jurisdictions where using lethal force in a self-defense situation is perfectly legal you can get in trouble if you have something like pic related posted. It allegedly "shows intent to kill." I'm pretty sure hiding armed in an open trunk would be treated the same way.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (216x300, 16.79K)

Yes traps are illegal, but I just wanted to let you know you're a complete retard and entrapment cannot be committed by a regular citizen. It is a term specifically describing police officers or someone working for them getting somebody to commit a crime they otherwise wouldn't. Hiding under a tarp in your car just to kill some junkie nigger is not entrapment... retard.