Monkeypox22 is already everywhere

2 more years of lockdowns confirmed?

Attached: monkeyplox.png (965x562, 97.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/
amazon.com/gp/product/B09NGXF7M6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=e267ac55b5d3aeb5f5eb463dfae62bce&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

still not taking any vaccine

thought only niggers and fags got monkeypox

this has been debunked

Its airborne, and can stay suspended in the air for 90 hours according to the CDC.

Buy Sarracenia Purpurea Purple Pitcher Plant Extract. It was used in the 1800s-1900s to treat smallpox. It will work as an alternative to the death shot they come up with. There is a single Amish manufacturer in the US. Get it before the normies buy it all out.
Do not buy the homeopathic ones, they are diluted to the point of being useless.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/

amazon.com/gp/product/B09NGXF7M6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=e267ac55b5d3aeb5f5eb463dfae62bce&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

Attached: unknown (1).png (592x646, 354.8K)

Not my problem

thanks fren will do and going back iinto introvert mode

>Brazilian is first infected with monkeypox in Germany
Of course a Brazilian is the first

I will. Should be straightforward to make a traditional one for it. If they try to push some mrna shit then no

Well, looks like we're on number two.

Attached: tat.png (275x274, 175.42K)

How can you ever trust these guys again to make a normal vaccine?

this, I'm on the edge

yup youve been too uppity goyim

This will be the last "Lockdown" if they try it. People are legit fucking done. Not only are people fed up with that shit. They've given them a taste of freedom here in the states. Very few people are going to get more shots or start wearing the mask again if they try that shit. Things are starting to get just uncomfortable enough for people to be done with this shit. Not to mention that the economy would just evaporate if they Locked down everything again.

Attached: 1603130625708.jpg (908x1135, 637.09K)

>Brazilian

If you're rhesus monkey blood negative. You'll be fine

The vaxxed are showing aids symptoms (nigpox) because they took the clot shot but the gubment can't let the norm cunts catch on so it's a 'new' disease. Imagine your next door neighbour knowing they got duped by daddy government and now have nigpox, full on anarchy

Attached: 1645481890792.jpg (1442x1633, 341.4K)

Shut the fuck up you dumb kike. Herbs

>Not to mention that the economy would just evaporate if they Locked down everything again.
They want it to crash. They think the old monetary system is done (they have a point with this one). They want a sociatal collapse and the local governments officals hanged so they can usher in the NWO

You should see how many people still wear masks where I live, and some bitch today was getting all uppity about how terrible people are who don't wear masks even though the mandate has been over for months. If there is another lock down I may start fucking up masklets.

faggots are disgusting

Can't wait till 2024 to see the Trump rallies full of lepers.

Why can’t we lockdown only faggots this time around

I hope so, i want more unemployment

The pox is a consequence of forced mRNA vaccinations. It is called Kaposi sarcoma, a AIDS-induced disease.

Not taking the shot. Not even a "traditional" one (they can just mix both).

>Not even a "traditional" one
The “traditional” ones are literal viruses taken from monkeys. Look it up.

God they're using PCR testing again aren't they? Every time someone who travelled recently has a rash they are going to test them for monkeypox with a fucking PCR. Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Attached: 20210325_114426.jpg (1116x1080, 159.58K)

>Brazilian
>Monkeypox
Wow shocking

>niggers and fags
=brazilians

>Debunked
user I know you have a insatiable hankering for cock, but for your safety you should stop letting blow monkeys in your ass.

Attached: sopa de monkeypox.png (311x317, 211.43K)

Lol since I had Ramsay Hunt syndrome (herpes zoster oticus), I am immune to the next hoax right off the start loooool
>didn't take the coof shot and will never take another shot for anything in my life