/bsg/ - Buffalo Shooting General #20

Thread for documenting the shooting that happened on May 14th, 2022.
This thread is for theories, information, logs, text, etc. ANYTHING related to the shooting.

>/bsg/ Matrix: matrix.to/#/#bsg:midov.pl

>Shooting video
Go on the farm

>Discord logs
files.catbox.moe/36m4ir.rar

>Manifesto
files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf

>Who is Sandman?
Sandman is the person referenced and quoted as Saint Sandman in the shooter manifesto. Sandman is a well known 60s/early 70 years old member from /bag/ discord server of the /k/ board. Extremely knowledgeable in weapon he was at the very least an inspiration to the shooter.

>Who is Armand?
Confirmed totally not groomer of the Buffalo shooter iCarlywaffen/Pizzawaffen member Armand. Known in /E/ - The Entropy and the Original Der Bunker servers. (The validity of these claims are now disputed)
steamcommunity.com/id/downbad101

>Who is Jonah
Jonah is a romanian who DON'T HAVE(probably) the full shooting video, know Armand, the shooter and Sandman.
>Plot twist Jonah throw Armand under the bus:

>Hypothetical conversation between Jonah, Armand and a third party.
pomf2.lain.la/f/uf56u17s.mp3 (embed)
litter.catbox.moe/9mtxwj.txt

>Information DUMP
rentry.org/bsgdump

>Theories
There are many theories regarding the shooting. A popular one on here is that the feds groomed him into being a shooter, though its not 100% confirmed(maybe at 99%). However, anyone who completely denies this option is likely a glownigger themselves.

>What needs to be done
Find anything leading to the Sandman and æ

Update and possible leads :
We need to find which organization the pledges videos were for.
We still need to track down Sandman and æ.
We need more info on æ
We still don't know what sandman helped him get, but i don't think sandman was involved in the grooming, it appears he tried to talk him out of doing anything crazy.

Pre:

Attached: 1653086625890.png (3087x1687, 820.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3299/3299577-80525a7daef5240ba594a11d97cb9541.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at least put this in the op next time
no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3299/3299577-80525a7daef5240ba594a11d97cb9541.mp4

Jonah isn't romanian. Fix that shit

Rename this to /scg/ - Schizo Containment General. If enough come here the board quality may actually improve

*****ATTENTION ALL SCHIZOS*****
THIS IS THE THREAD FOR YOU. ALL SCHIZOS PLEASE PILE IN. WE WILL NOT BULLY YOU. WE WILL VALIDATE YOU. YOU WILL BE HEARD.
*****ATTENTION ALL SCHIZOS*****

From last thread
>The britbong who posted about Armand is another britbong by the name of æ. He was black listed from the entropy for grooming a 15 year old on discord. He was also kicked out of an IRL organisation called “Patriotic Alternative” because of this.
>Anyone who was in the entropy, 1-2 years ago knows who æ was. And this is know through brosley, a Czech migrant to the Uk who was friends with æ prior to the grooming. He has his own splinter group since the blacklist from the entropy
>æ is trying to ruin Armand because armand contacted the organisation and got æ kicked out

sauce

someone's anus is bleeding...
must be above target.

Eat rat shit you slimy fucking living dreg piece of fuck

Isn't that just a statement from a discord user?

sounds like derail cuz jonah and armand got doxed to hell, now we got some more bullshit to fake it up on a new thread. Naw bro, u fukd or ur pal fukd

why the Tranny Phantom reference?

Someone do a side by side with this pic and the troon face pic.

Attached: BA77E7D6-B0D4-4BD9-BE61-FDDB96285882.png (472x630, 95.99K)

That's not the full conversation obviously but it's confirmed. Full conversation happened on the /bsg/ Matrix chat.

Kek. I totally forgot about the ghostfag.

Read the archives. We learned that days ago

Someone made a statement they were romanian. Then Jonah themselves (supposedly) said they were not romanian. We have no reason to believe they are romanian.

Jonah is a Hungarian living in Romania. We will not forget. OSCE already on the case. Knock knock.

So again. It could be a lie

jonah

Attached: F3A85834-42C7-4E8F-AE0C-F35BC83059CD.png (1159x2208, 3.85M)

Did I hit a little too close to home?

As long as you psychos stay in this thread and out of the rest of the board

let me know when you fags get the whole video

kek so you Entropy fag came back together and are trying to psyop Any Forums into doxing tranny?
I genuinely hope the feds followed the first thread and end up catching all of you little retard. We'll know if the Wayne and Time swatting stop I guess right? Or if we see your face in the news.

Nah. Jonah is a k8d from the US Canada or the UK

jonah pimeyes.com

Attached: 019A2BB9-2AA9-47BB-949C-48220F557333.jpg (1170x1142, 551.41K)

Who is this?

Fagposter who credibly outed Jonah as the troon Carissa Goldberg told us he was a Hungarian living in Romania, which matched up with previous info about him being in Romania.

yeah this thread and investigation is lost. when the fuck did it devolve all into tranner shit?

Do a side by side face of this pic with the pic I posted above. Pay attention to the nose.

That could just be something they told both those other people. Jonah themselves said they were not romanian

Nice try faggot. The shooter was groomed by literal Discord trannies. Nobody falling for your bullshit.

/mlpol/ is mad :(
maybe you should've stayed.

Attached: file.png (1162x1438, 1.51M)

Jonah

Attached: image0_1.png (1242x934, 1.52M)

jonah is the tranner, when did you stop reading, thats about when new happenings happened fellow retard

Ok canuck fag, I can prove its not me just by this alone.
It's 10am in Aus where I am rn and probably night in Romania where you're convicned jonah is (hes not hes american), if i take a pic of the morning w the timestamp will yu stop being schizophrenicv

The tranners are the investigation. They're incels who LARP as nazis to groom shooters from what i can tell

pure male

>why the Tranny Phantom reference?

Attached: file.png (1484x1000, 1.25M)

Which means fucking nothing.
You know how I know you’re a shill?
Because it’s impossible for someone to be so retarded as to think “ Jonah himself said he’s not Romanian” and then expect like that means fucking anything in relation to what’s true. From a guy who is an admitted liar in these threads several times. It’s impossible to be that stupid. So you’re an obvious shill. Time to switch VPN again, you’ve been found out.

How do you know Jonah is american? Which discords do you know them from?

dude who the fuck makes these pictures. shit is weird and actually looks like something a fed would make

I am NOT a tranny
FOCUS ON SANDMAN HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS NOT ME
I am NOT a tranny
I am NOT a tranny

this thread is proof that trannies live rent free in Any Forums's head

kek

we would like you to come on CNN as you have the most based post avail about this happening today

I've archived all of the threads up to this point on pdf. I'm thinking of burning them to a cd and giving to my local PD just in case the feds haven't been following along.

someone is really pissed about being called a tranny
post face and timestamp till then you are /k/ tranny.

You're retarded. So you believe a statement they're romanian, but we just had several that they're american. They're not a romanian. Look at their pictures you sub 20iq retard. Does that look like it's in fucking romania? Dipshit?

No. You have zero credibility. I will not believe anything from you. You literally larped in here pretending you had posted a time stamp when you haven’t and expected anyone to not catch it?

exactly
its just vpnnigger

here it is . I'll post this same exact piece of paper outside in the morning where it is NOT in romania just to get you to fuck off and stop posting my shit here. ill even draw smth if u want c:

Attached: D3A4107C-AD9B-4953-B40D-6B739475AEC0.jpg (3088x2320, 1.16M)

So, I actually read the thread. Is it autism, retardation or larping that causes you faggots to be super secret internet sleuths?

Attached: 1651568588725.gif (332x334, 2.52M)

if there aint a shoe on a head, everyone suspect

whats's going on in the matrix chat?
anyone got the balls to potentially be glowed on?
>no timestamp

Post just a picture of your eyes and eyebrows with a time stamp

99% of the actual investigation is going on in the /bsg/ Matrix chat.

Why not just timestamp and face nigger? Why is it this cryptic ass kinda/sorta what we're asking for bullshit?

We had several obvious shills say they were American. First Jonahnigger posts he’s American. Then the tranny comes in and says Jonah is American. It is coordinated disinfo and nobody with above room temp IQ is falling for it zoomer.

ull post a replica of another image u posted to prove nothing of jonah or armand. Thx for contribution fellow user retard

>NIGGER DETECTED
same md5 as the last pic, it's identical.

I'm only in Jonah's actual Matrix chat but not the other one you guys're interested in uwu

Its all just a bunch of discord trannies being attention seeking degenerates thinking they're more important than they are. They have to tell their moms tonight how their cool internet friends are saving the world

powerful words

Why believe the romanian claims over the claims of them being american? How many english speaking transsexuals you really think they got sitting around on discord in romania anyway?

The tranny pics are inside. How the fuck could it look or not look like Romania?

Pay attention people. These shills are easy to beat because they are all so unbelievably stupid. They use kike tactics but they aren’t very good at it. It’s easy to see.

Pic is missing Applejack

Heres timestamp on the same piece of paper

Because I don't want more of my shit being posted here

Attached: 35496EA8-52B4-467D-81F7-F64614D6222A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

Jonah is confirmed not Romanian. Anyone saying he is, is trolling or retarded (probably both).

Attached: 1642869729077.png (608x61, 9.31K)

Attached: kalipocket_edit.png (800x618, 314.29K)

Why is Ember McLain so hot bros?

So what the fuck were you trying to tell us anyways? Why are you here? How do you know Jonah?

Still no time on the paper.
Not ONE person believes you, fucking retard.