Brit/pol/

news.sky.com/story/sue-gray-and-boris-johnson-had-private-meeting-to-discuss-handling-of-partygate-report-sky-news-understands-12617829

Attached: bbcnews.jpg (1005x396, 55.78K)

Tired of Boris t b h

no integrity, tired of the lying, the bluster...

I hope josh gets a bit ill but doesn't die this year

I stare at girls with big tits.

three things I know about you
over 30
white
middle class

About 15 i reckon
Theres no use criminalising teenagers that are having sex anyway

Who would you choose to replace him?

Attached: e0dcb25ea74e932efb3f77a5a5f6ac7f.jpg (477x719, 107.8K)

not sure why we even bother with the age of consent as a legal practice
just slap consent into law with evaluations for mental competence in the event of an accusation and let culture enforce the discouraging of nonces and protecting of kids
half the kids on the country get assaulted in some way if not outright molested anyway

this is the same person

>he still buys into politics
lmao

What's this twat been up to recently?

Attached: 834644.png (951x374, 67.06K)

Had a dog called boris once. Don't see the problem desu.

yes, yes, no

Labour/Lib Dem coalition

Failing that, idk. Who is there really? That's the sad part

Hopefully contracted monkeypox

why did gary speed kill himself lads

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47.19K)

Rmember the taste of primary school milkshae? Nothing you'll ever eat/drink will ever taste that good

SDP.

Attached: clouston.jpg (1280x720, 133.71K)

Who was the lad going for a retail apprenticeship earlier? You still here?

why are middle class so hounded by modern society

Attached: Untitled.png (1018x1278, 48.14K)

Get used to it pal these are prime samefaggot hours

I think the vagina's bacteria balance thing is a meme that is propagated out of laziness. They should douche with a flowery fragrance. Surely scientists/industry can/have come up with something. We don't leave our mouths to the whims of it's steady state microbiome, for god's sake.

how hard dya reckon it would be to start your own political party and actually be relevent if you aren't some fringe insane party but actually somewhat sensible

This would be ideal. Even them getting a few MPs so Labour continue to feel the heat and bend away from the Hampstead luvvies and student unions towards the working class towns and boroughs

Don’t you start I’ll knock you out clean.

Attached: file.png (610x742, 221.83K)

>working class
So only people who work in Tesco count as workers then? No one else works?

if the mainstream think you're somewhat sensible, then what's the point?

>dangerous animals list
>all species except those of the genus homo

Don't worry lad im off for a kip

It's fucking outrageous I need a license to keep some monkeys in my own house.

Political correctness gone mad.

it's pretty easy to start a party, there are loads of little mad parties on the electoral list

couldnt handle the fact he got nonced

>Free from vested interests, the SDP seeks the common good in Britain’s national interest. We represent neither capital nor labour, not private industry nor the public sector, but only the welfare of the British people and residents of these islands.

how do i be SDP

It would almost immediately be banned as a dangerous terrorist/extremist group.

It might happen if people are sufficiently sick of the two big parties. Unfortunately people always seem to revert to type and vote for one to keep the other out when it comes to general elections.

he got nonced?????

This

Dima
The guys like a bond villain. Supposedly:

>involved in visigrad massacre in bosnian conflict
>helped with the moscow bombings that were casus belli for 2nd chechen war
>fsb glowie possibly gru prior to that
>involved in mh17 shootdown
>etc etc

He must know a lot of dirt about a lot of people

Attached: 516b8c79826c.jpg (600x800, 72.32K)

fuck you on about mate, you've never worked a day in your life

let me see you hands... y'got soft hands... been countin' money all your life

Attached: e709e983-d300-4045-ac2f-5d0b669197b6_screenshot.jpg (1128x480, 28.28K)

You niggers

Those people call cats "kot".

Hell of a place by all accounts.

That's why we need to drop first past the post and get some kind of proportional representation

there are actually loads of daft litle parties, just have a look in your area... there was one near me call The Sunshine Party or something, with a website and a manifesto about how we all need to work together and venerate the sun or some shit

sorry no name/trip fags

Counting money.

Wa do you weigh it.

Fookin saaav nah.

>Unfortunately people always seem to revert to type and vote for one to keep the other out when it comes to general elections.

The majority of people really don’t put the level of effort and thinking into voting as you think they do. Low information, low critical thinking etc. I guarantee the vast majority they vote predicated on habit or of a whim. Most people aren’t open to having their mind changed on issue which is an inherent issue with democracy as people age their mind becomes rigid and inflexible they never change their views only double down on them in spite of them clearly being erroneous. That’s why children are targeted for political brainwashing (I hate that word but for want of a better one) and adults sent to gulags.

Show flag.