Why the fuck is there a formula shortage?

Why the fuck is there a formula shortage?

Attached: file.png (637x864, 467.11K)

Jews

>Milk and egg free
Wtf? Is her baby vegan or something

The baby formula is 40% corn syrup 20% onions. Their babies can't eat actual food or they'll die.

>Can Kosher People Eat Eggs And Meat?
>Although we cannot eat eggs, they can be eaten with meat since the eggs are pareve in if not cooked or garnished with dairy products.

The more you know. Mm-mpf

There's a lawsuit coming up, where a woman is seeking to prove that baby formula has been sold while knowingly contaminated with heavy metals.

Also she seems to have evidence that heavy metal poisoning is a cause of autism

They had to get rid of the contaminated stuff, and it was all of it

They accidently used up all the global chalk supply making their fake chink flu vax and boosters and they forgot about their fake breastmilk products. dont worry, the Chinese is in overdrive grinding industrial waste, such as drywall and styrofoam, into the generic chalk powder that western goys love so much

>baby starving to death
>"here, have my supply"
>"um, actually sweaty, my baby is vegan"

two usher in a win for stacy abrams...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-20 201750.jpg (667x852, 183.33K)

It's punishment for not vaxxing babies soon enough. The starvation will continue until the vaxxing improves.

>Why the fuck is there a formula shortage?
Power. The managerial state and our ruling elite are demonstrating what "too big to fail" and being immune to moral/political/legal accountability and consequences looks like. They're going to "win" more elections in the coming years running increasingly absurd and ridiculous candidates and they'll do it running on empty shelves, inflation, disease, misery, war, dead jeffrey epsteins, invasion, etc. They're just going to steal every election and install puppet joke figureheads meant to demoralize you while their policies ruin you. This is how they prove to themselves and their peers that they have power and not MAGA or "democracy" or anything else. A MAGA faggot can have a huge rally and win elections but literally why would you do that when you can just like, cheat and steal? lol They will wreck their country and come out of it richer, more powerful and more politically secure because literally no one can stop them.

market consolidation in this $3.7 billion (yearly) industry made it so a contamination event and shutdown at one production facility (Abbott) led to shortages in literally the entire United States

proximate

government

>Half the country gets vaxxed
>Babies getting sick and dying "mysteriously"
>FDA shuts down biggest baby formula plant because of bacteria
>investigate
>plant doesn't have any of that bacteria
>FDA: W-well, shut it down anyways!
>plant stays shut down for a month

>president biden meets with formula CEOs
>tells them to slow or stop production so they can cause American suffering
>(all CEOs are child raping Satan worshippers btw)
>they ablige
>give BS reasons for slowdown/shutdown
>store and warehouse supplies not being replenished
>you are here (2022)

no woman will walk away from this with an appreciation for how delicate the world men built is. none of them will appreciate this small taste of how fucked they would collectively be if men were to stop upholding the system.

Honestly, you guys laughed at toilet paper hoarders, but you really don't have enough TP for yourselves. The average person uses 1 roll per day. For a family of 4, that's 28 rolls a week, over a hundred a month!
In the coming months, toilet paper will be worth its weight in gold because it's something everyone uses.

its because those health concerns were for the formula manufacturer with the WIC contract. They remove the other stuff because they only led food stamp people buy the contractors stuff because of exclusivity contracts. entirely unnecessary bullshit.

I work at the Abbott nutrition plant that had the recall and shut down and ostensibly caused the current shortage. Image is whatever was near me that had the Abbott logo because I can't be assed to find a better thing to take a photo of.
The recall apparently was entirely voluntary by the senior leadership shortly after the FDA came in and started doing their inspection. The running idea is that someone in legal figured it'd be better to voluntary recall than to have the FDA find something and have to run damage control. I'm pretty confident this isnt anything like the food processing plants that keep curiously burning down, and is really just a case of stupid, powerful people making stupid decisions.
Yes, it's all goyslop corn syrup and snoy and seed oils. Please, for the love of god, don't feed this to children.

Attached: 1653094665025.jpg (1387x1849, 610.47K)

This is Joseph Robinette Biden's America, her most popular duly elected president in history.

OOOOH MASSA U GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

Obese single moms full of nasty chemicals and hormones from cheap American food can't produce breast milk

Recall. 4 babies died. no one wants to get blamed.

chinks selling it to the mainland.