/aus/pol - VOTE

VOTE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdNFLrAeJds&t=5s

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-201200.png (2280x1080, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2022-04-21/how-to-preference-voting-australia-federal-election/100991154
news.com.au/national/politics/images-show-senior-government-staff-performing-sex-acts-at-parliament-house/news-story/f428c6c0274c5cf7e2f5b7e1e948e844
majorslast.com/
de.catbox.moe/thrbpe.mp4
country-profiles.unstatshub.org/aus#
un.org/sustainabledevelopment/decade-of-action/
youtu.be/0oRiIUqUF00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who are these guys?

Attached: P8saWNY.png (538x551, 185.23K)

already did, voted labes

You DON'T want to know.

>Another thread full of Shanks shills.
Oh joy

Attached: 1634835025435.jpg (850x549, 191.41K)

Just why? That cunt lives an upper-middle class life, and has cunts to do his work for him. Who does he think he's fooling, the fat cunt? Cunt.

>abc.net.au/news/2022-04-21/how-to-preference-voting-australia-federal-election/100991154
Learn how voting works and ignore the shills.
I thought that was weird too.

I can't stop wanking to the thought of another Sunni Islam victory. It doesn't matter who wins this election - the end result is the same. Chinks, Sunni Muslims and Shia dogs will flood into this country, and there is nothing you infidel dogs can do about it. And you know the best thing? You cumskins are financing the entire thing with your taxes. The future is a Sunni Islam Australia 2050. Inshallah!

Attached: FIGHTING THE ZOG.jpg (1920x1080, 379.67K)

Just called the Labor how to vote stooge at my polling place a parasite. Still prefrenced them over lib/nats.

Attached: 2c22csy3ou121.jpg (951x923, 88.08K)

Same

Another retard who wants to vote mr holiday when the country burns down and his most corrupt government in Australian history back in, oh joy

reminder if you voted liberals you're voting for parliamentary faggot sex and if you're a true conservative you will put them last

news.com.au/national/politics/images-show-senior-government-staff-performing-sex-acts-at-parliament-house/news-story/f428c6c0274c5cf7e2f5b7e1e948e844

Attached: 1634861275518.jpg (319x378, 41.47K)

majorslast.com/

Remember boys put the majors fucking last. Bunch of vaxx mandates pushing fuckwits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: 68eBYdiEol6zQ07jJEJBZPMLCKIXY8eYnLGjtnvnLyc.jpg (640x347, 52.37K)

Attached: Which puppet.jpg (766x488, 123.9K)

Google them. Each of those columns is an independent and their running mate, so essentially two people from the same "party" but where the party isn't registered. Some are good and some are bad.

Also, a reminder to everyone to vote 1 LDP.

>it's all a conspiriseee!!!!111
shut up you retarded cunt

How come there are some parties that don't get shown in electorate areas like Australia One?

Migrate

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Just got back from voting, the only shill to offer me a how to vote card was from the libs. The labor girl running for that seat was there. They must have used a lot of make-up and or photo shop on her campaign posters, I even heard a couple of people say "I didn't recognise you" kek.

Attached: 1651533862967.png (750x753, 1.2M)

Vote by phone below the line, pretend to be disabled and COVID positive and just stay on the line for hours purposely making mistakes so that the service gets jammed and normies end up not being able to vote.

Then vote UAP

Voted Labor because I want a better future for the average Australian.

Simple as

Attached: 05EAF56B-39C5-488E-A7C4-B68C3936638E.jpg (739x415, 42.47K)

1pbtid

They probably just didn't register a candidate for the lower house there (or at all). The lower house has different candidates in each electorate, and the upper house has different candidates in each state.

How do you vote by phone

Thank you Mr Cat

>Hawke/Keating
You know we don't have that sort of quality anymore right?

I know there aren't any ITT, but imagine being an unironic Labor voter.
>Hmm yes, I think we do need 5x as much debt

If you think either of those faggots is really calling the shots, you're the idiot.

Threadly reminder: VOTE EARLY & VOTE OFTEN
de.catbox.moe/thrbpe.mp4

Attached: 1638751544736.jpg (1196x682, 209K)

Reminder bosi lost all credibility when there was no December happening.

As a brainlet when you say upper house your talking about the senate and lower house is representatives?

Migrate. real thread

Fag

ayy lmao

the last 10 years of liberal rule has given us the biggest debt in our history, you must be joking right, that or you're a retard gorilla nigger
ok bro nothing matters all da werld control by 1 man

Keating was smart and funny but still a pedo sack of shit.

No one gives a fuck

stay mad liberal gay sex faggot

>cleaning the floor
>immediately filthing it up with hiking boots

Real

If you think Australia is relevant at all in the grand scheme of things except for when Libs are INVITING foreign influence and fuckery you are retarded. Australian Labor is literally the NatSoc model.

What happened in December?

It quite literally is a global conspiracy tho.

Feel free to search your country of choice here:
country-profiles.unstatshub.org/aus#

Virtually every country of import has signed up to Agenda 2030 and is participating in the decade of action
un.org/sustainabledevelopment/decade-of-action/

Remember voting to participate in this? Yeah, me neither. It is the definition of an actual global conspiracy. People do conspire. And they are conspiring to fuck you.

Labor’s winning, Murdoch Mule

Remember to vote today lads.

Attached: goyim voting slip1.jpg (1440x2560, 1.01M)

Discord zoomer and reddit shillsbare just jerking themselves off user, just ignore them.

Do you just parrot main stream media or are you unironically a fucking idiot who can't look up stats and you listened to your boomer dad

Attached: FFBF8002-DAE7-4EFF-A619-F1046AFC42F9.jpg (706x435, 55.49K)

Yep, sorry I should have been more specific.

Have you actually looked at the budgets? Labor wants to add something like $7.4bn of debt over the next 4 years, and right now I think we have about $1.5bn in debt. I'm serious. The recent Liberal governments have given us massive amounts of debt and it's awful, but Labor wants to add another $7.4bn to that.

>Imagine comparing white wog Albo to people with a personality.

Attached: 1621797960226.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

real bread

Absolutely nothing. That's the problem.

This is an informal vote you fucking idiot

Faggot

I wouldn't even care if we were in debt but FUCK me they didn't even spend it on better infrastructure or fucken anything useful they just gave the money to their mates gina rinefatcunt and harvey pedo norman

What was he supposed to do during that time lmao?

Vote 1 Campbell Newman

non glow thread

>they didn't even spend it on better infrastructure or fucken anything useful
Kinda like when Kevin Dudd gave the future fund to all the bennos to buy tvs and diamond rings.

Attached: 1621660677229.png (378x357, 74.22K)

Do you know debt can be good if it is spent on things that grow the nation and Infastructure?

That is the difference between liberal and labor spends

I bet you don't even have a credit card,
Woah if you buy a weight set on credit before you can afford it, you can start working out earlier and get more gains, and then you pay off the credit debt before interest and WOW you just worked out an extra month earlier for free

Attached: 7452A5D5-F6EC-466E-8991-444E6CB95D22.jpg (500x627, 69.83K)

Cunt what are you talking about? Literally get off the internet and go back to Foxtel if thats all you can understand.

are you guys voooooooooooting?

Mate go and enjoy your yanks and poos, this is the Australian auspol. Hope Mr. American gives you a (You).

>putting money into the hands of australian families like ruddy did
or
>putting it into the hands of billionaires
I know which one I want you retarded kike cocksucker

How can I become a fucking kiwi? Australia is dogshit anyways.

Good luck at the booths today lads

Attached: 1652863147209.gif (600x900, 604.99K)

You literally only have nbn because of rudd

And a shitty nbn because of abbot pulling funding from it

Actually look up all the infrastructure spend Rudd did dumb ass

Vote #1 Total Nigger Death Party

>women on welfare in the centrelink waiting room comparing the size of the diamonds they bought with all that money kevin dudd gave them because they spat out 5 kids to 5 different fathers.
I remember it well.

Attached: 1626472247098.png (800x593, 498.26K)

He made out that earth shattering revelations were going to come to light and that it would be the biggest happening in our history. Australia was going to be rocked to it core. First it was supposed to happen in October, then it was December, then it was January, then it was just wait till June. Reminder the faggot also said trump sent military aircraft to fly over the Canberra protests to show his support. Bosi is a fucking joke.

what an honour for jordies
i've watched him & lurkes /auspol/ for years and barely ever seen him discussed, let alone edited into a gaysex picture

Attached: 16003095_1405813486149179_4498709728223598450_n.jpg (611x625, 96.68K)

Thread theme

youtu.be/0oRiIUqUF00

Attached: 1653040703348.jpg (800x489, 75.48K)

Migrate now

>kevin dudd
This must be shanks.
Did I upset didums because I spoke bad about the man you love?

Attached: 1648081563833.png (480x480, 257.46K)

In defence of Libs (not that I support them), Labots posting this graph doesn't realise that this isn't telling the picture they think it is. You can see clearly that spending was being curbed and would be in negative trajectory if not for COVID.
I would argue that the Liberals are pussies that don't go far enough and should just outright cut social spending because most of the country think that they do already.

Labor has consistently argued for higher spending and is admitting larger deficits in their costings which conveniently omit tens of billions extra in budget in the form of cliff notes arguing that state funding will be negotiated later therefore not worth including

Attached: 0.png (706x435, 323.04K)

>1 hour before I start moving toward the poles.
Giving that much warning will only give the UN a chance to mobilize and protect Warsaw.

Back from the Polls in Canberra, well to do suburb. Only people I saw with UAP voting cards were 50+ year old Chinese women, otherwise it was the two Major parties. Which knowing the area was almost certainly leaning Labor.

Unironically even if your meme story was true that is better than liberal spends

Attached: E30488A7-E22C-4341-A343-B4205794C909.jpg (1024x1022, 54.58K)

2006 was the last time either party had control of both houses. It's not possible for any government to get debt under control, no senate cross bench will vote for austerity.

The horse is nz's Dan andrews