5/24/2022 Primaries Pre-Game

Happy Friday!

Some of you might remember me from the Pennsylvania/General Primaries threads from this Tuesday (last thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378219487/ ) where we had a good time predicting the results, getting people to turn out to dilute the boomer votes in the primary, shitposting and just having a great time. We’ve already had a few races so far and there’s going to be loads of different primaries like this throughout the remainder of the year up until around September and aside from last week I haven’t seen anyone here care about these races. I’m going to do a long series of posts here mostly focusing on Georgia next week but with some other races covered as well. Stay with me for all of this, there is a lot of information that I’m going to put in here, I’m here to make the case that we need to get all Georgians on Any Forums out to vote against Brian Kemp in the Gubernatorial primary.

All of the bad candidates that get nominated in the Republican party is ultimately a failure on each and every one of you that doesn’t partake in these primaries. The GOP has a major boomer problem as we all know, and they have a much higher likelihood of turning out at primaries. That’s a problem and I want to be a small part of changing that. Everyone complains about “voting doesn’t do anything the GOP sucks” well that’s because you don’t get involved in the primaries. Boomers have historically been calling the shots in those and electing shit candidates and forcing us to put up with them. Probably a third of the total registered Republicans in most states participate in midterm primaries like these.

This will be a long thread, not sure how many posts this will come to.
>inb4 why you tripfagging
Because that way it makes it easier to search my shit in the archives. I promise not to abuse this. I discourage tripfagging in 99% of cases and urge others in these threads to avoid it too.

Attached: 1200px-Georgia_(state)_regions_map.png (1200x1264, 949.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

application.marketsight.com/app/[email protected]&SharedBy=34090&id=1fbbf6e7-920c-4d8e-a5b7-ae94001590b9
rumble.com/v15gd7l-john-fredericks-on-the-pa-and-ga-primaries.html
rumble.com/v12wseb-ga-gov.-cand.-david-perdue-kemp-and-abrams-practically-indistinguishable.html
rumble.com/v13r2qt-david-perdue-on-georgia-politics-roe-v.-wade-and-election-fraud.html
rumble.com/v14ycw5-david-perdue-in-georgia-we-have-a-public-and-personal-safety-issue.html
rumble.com/v15gjrp-kandiss-taylor-candidate-for-georgia-governor.html
rumble.com/vct8kd-refusing-to-admit-there-was-any-wrongdoing-issues-prevents-fixing-the-probl.html
rumble.com/v14qsep-john-gordon-ga-ag-candidate-integrity-honesty-and-the-rule-of-law.html
rumble.com/v13odvd-john-gordon-biden-is-destroying-the-country-we-love.html
rumble.com/v10lr95-candidate-jody-hice-election-integrity-begins-with-the-secretary-of-state.html
rumble.com/v14mfau-katie-britt-u.s.-senate-candidate-al-biden-continues-to-put-americans-last.html
rumble.com/v145l30-bequette-the-dc-uniparty-has-let-drugs-into-arkansas.html
rumble.com/v14o1mc-an-american-problem-bequette-highlights-importance-of-election-integrity.html
rumble.com/v15dlzf-jake-bequette-army-veteran-candidate-for-u.s.-senate-in-arkansas.html
rumble.com/v15dyue-jake-bequette-candidate-for-arkansas.html
rumble.com/vppgy4-senate-candidate-jan-morgan-on-trump-endorsements-and-the-upcoming-ar-senat.html
rumble.com/vnbd3x-jan-morgan-for-u.s.-senate-at-the-fall-american-freedom-conference.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>All the smartest people in the world use this method of confirming the shape of the ground under our feet… obviously you can’t know the dimensions of your floor without measuring the recessed light fixtures in the ceiling ..
Why are space fags like this?

>inb4 b-but all the “planets” are spheres!
Are they? Have you ever looked through a telescope or do you just believe the pictures you’ve seen on television? Thanks for proving my point btw, retard. Lights in the sky does not amount to measurable, testable, and repeatable observation AKA natural science.
>B-but stick in the ground and their shadows prove the earth is round.
No faggit, they don’t. That load of horseshit assumes the sun is 1000s of times bigger and 93 million miles away. Simple triangulation observation BTFO this ridiculous nonsense.
>B-but all the scientists said so! Are you telling me they are wrong?
Yes. Lying and/or brainwashed themselves.
>B-but Niel degrasse Tyson said X
Lying nigger Freemason said something.. k keep me posted.

Attached: 244A3B7E-9955-46C1-9700-02B260FE35AD.jpg (1479x828, 151.56K)

And we’ve had a few wins against the swamp creatures so far this year. JD Vance in Ohio won a few weeks ago, he’s really become a solid candidate coming out against the neocons with their warmongering, advocating for pro-family policies and against neocon economics. Several solid candidates won US House primaries in the state as well. A long time incumbent that was shoved into another district in WV along with another incumbent, lost big time, even with the endorsement from Joe Manchin from across party lines. Even in Pennsylvania with all of Oz’s issues, it seems like the even worse neocon McCormick is going to lose, and they got the best possible candidate for Governor for a rust belt state- that being Doug Mastriano. Doug is a solid guy, is good on calling out the previous stolen election, has a big mandate from the populist America First counties in the state and from what I hear he’s the same guy off camera as he is on camera.
So that brings us to this Tuesday. Brian Kemp, the biggest RINO weasel of them all, Governor of Georgia, is up for re-election this year. You may remember him as being the huge faggot that wouldn’t call the special session in Georgia over the fraud, repeated that the election was safe and secure rather than show that it was safe and secure, and at one point he considered doing something and his daughter’s boyfriend Harrison Deal died under really shady conditions when he got in a car accident and his vehicle looked like a bomb went off. Afterwards Kemp completely stepped back like a coward. He barely beat Stacey Abrams in 2018 and ever since then the “Wicked Witch of the South” has been on a lust for vengeance against him and all White male Republicans so that she could one day become Governor, as she feels entitled to it.

Attached: 61B84E9A-6D0F-4781-83EA-6A2AC76F713D.jpg (960x697, 89.51K)

Brian Kemp is a weak spineless worm, he will not be able to adequately address her questions and he might even lose in a red wave year especially considering many people already will not vote for him under any conditions despite having voted for him before.

There are multiple candidates in the race, but the two more prominent ones are David Perdue and Kandiss Taylor. David Perdue is infamously kind of lazy with campaigning but at least he seems to have actually understand that he had his Senate seat stolen from him. But that’s not all of his campaign, he wants to do a special session to get a law passed to ban abortion and he’s also going to be tougher on crime in Atlanta from what I hear. He has the Trump endorsement. Kandiss Taylor is kind of a schizo and has the support of fellow schizos and mostly women, but you can still vote for her if you like (more on this later).
And do not forget that we’ve got pretty much the entire executive branch of the state up for office this year, and all of them are Republicans. Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, all of them have Trump-endorsed challengers to the incumbents. All of them have a serious chance to get into a runoff at the very least. At the end of this I’ll post some video clips of these guys so you can get a handle on who they are.

Attached: E39164F5-379B-4312-A03D-E678E9B8216F.jpg (863x827, 102.07K)

Bumping...

Walker's basically unopposed in the Sen primary, yeah? Has there been any polling on him against Warnock?

For Lt. Governor we have Burt Jones. He’s pretty much standard MAGA, strong on Nov 3rd movement, has the best chance of beating his respective incumbent RINO weasel Geoff Duncan.
For Attorney General we have John Gordon. He’s running against Chris Carr, he came out of retirement to run because of the fraud that happened in Georgia. Pretty standard guy nonetheless. Chris Carr on the other hand is the guy who signed the consent degree with Stacey Abrams and removed the signature verification process from the ballots and got us into this mess.
For Secretary of State we have Jody Hice. He’s current US House representative for GA-10, he’s very based and has a good record. This one is the most critical of all to get the biggest swine out of office- Brad Raffensperger. Rich Baris said this one is very close according to his polling. Raffensperger was probably even more of a jackass on his unsubstantiated claims that the election was fair and secure, but once it came out last year that 140,000 ballots had missing chain of custody, he couldn’t deny it any further yet still swept it under the rug. When it comes to elections Secretaries of State are possibly the most important, just listen to George Soros.

remember, absolutely 100% unequivocally do not raid or otherwise generate grassroots support by posting material to local facebook or other normie media pages.

Attached: A70A2646-4F34-4F67-81CF-7CB706983F70.jpg (1462x828, 216.28K)

Now let’s look at the polling. If you want, go through the cross tabs in the Big Data Poll, but I’ll run through the basics. application.marketsight.com/app/[email protected]&SharedBy=34090&id=1fbbf6e7-920c-4d8e-a5b7-ae94001590b9
-Kemp is doing the worst with the younger voters, Gen Z and Millennial Republicans.
-Other groups that he struggles with are lower income, unemployed, students, minorities Black and Hispanic, the non-Republicans voting in this primary so Democrats and even more so with Independents, and with single and umarried people.
-Kemp’s main strength is with old people and retirees
This dynamic should remind you guys of another national environment from recent news- that’s right, the Macron vs Le Pen election. Le Pen had the support of the same groups as Perdue and the others, and Macron has similar groups as Kemp. So really, the United States isn’t that much different than France, it’s just that at the end of the day a lot of the boomers do vote Republican because they’re still pretty establishment and there’s a huge radical left movement in the youth, but we still have the Le Pen dynamic going on as one of the threads in US politics.

But there’s some other things working in our favor in this race in particular. This poll was conducted over a week ago but as of then, Brian Kemp was under 50.0% with people who had actually voted early. People on the ground are saying the numbers are holding as more people vote, and most interestingly, it seems that as much as 60% of these may be 65+ and retired. If so, that is massive, but it certainly is likely that Kemp voters started to come out, as Rich Baris said that the largest Kemp supporting group was people that said that they would vote and vote early, but hadn’t voted yet. His theory is that many of these people might end up staying home. And Brian Kemp is also south of 50.0% with the election day vote, as these are usually likely to skew towards favoring pro-America candidates.

Fox News put out a poll that has Kemp at 60% which is just ridiculous. You have to remember that Fox contracts their polling to liberals who generally have Democrat heavy samples in their general elections, and the Republicans that they do include in those same polls skew towards metro and suburban while undersampling rural voters. So in a primary you really need to think of Fox polls basically like a Democrat pollster. Rich Baris’s bottom line on this race was 52.5% Kemp and he said that can lower depending on how many Kemp people just stay home because they think he has it in the bag. That’s where we come in.

Let me introduce you to a man named Shane Hazel. Shane was the Libertarian nominee in the Senate race in 2020. He did pretty well for a Libertarian that year, getting 2.3% of the Senate votes in his state, better than the Libertarian presidential nominee who got around 1.2% of the total votes in that state. Now if Shane Hazel got just 30,000 less votes, which still would be outperforming, David Perdue would have had 50.03% of the vote and just barely avoiding a runoff by the skin of his teeth, and if he got 60,000 less he would have done about as Jo Jorgensen and Perdue avoids the runoff easily. Now this forced Perdue into a runoff where he lost to Jon Ossoff, but we can apply this same principle to do the same thing against a RINO this time. Let me show you that math.

As of right now under normal circumstances I would expect around 1.0 million votes in the Republican primary. Currently I believe they expect the total numbers to be around 500,000-600,000 in the early voting and this might still skew Kemp, but the election day vote will not and could likely lead us to closer to 1.1 or 1.2 million which would likely mean bad news for Kemp and good news for Perdue et al. Based on the current numbers, by my estimate if 50,000 additional voters come out and vote for Perdue or someone else, we can force this into a runoff. Considering the overperformance in early vote it’s likely less than that. And of course, I know that all of Any Forums combined might by 50,000 people and including lurker we might have 100 Georgians at most, but we need to do our part to add to these numbers. If your mom or dad or sibling or cousin is upset at Brian Kemp, bring them to vote. If your unemployed buddy that you know hates Kemp, text him and see how he’s doing and if he’s going to vote in the primary.

Attached: ossoff v perdue 11.3.2020.png (591x99, 8.15K)

The Baris poll’s numbers on the Republican actually was a bit skewed on the regions towards the metro area and slightly to the suburbs. I adjusted for this in my analysis but despite the large overrepresentation of the city they don’t account for that many votes and it only brought it down to 52.4%. I think he did it based on all votes in 2020 not exclusively the Republicans in order to control for potential crossover but his own poll doesn’t have that significant crossover.

And that leads to something very important for you guys: YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A REPUBLICAN TO VOTE IN THIS PRIMARY! Even if you are an Independent or still a Democrat, if you hate Kemp and live in Georgia and are registered, get out to vote this Tuesday. If your girlfriend is a liberal but still knows about and is okay with your views, get her to vote against Kemp and do something special for her in return. If she does this, she will have done a major service for her state and her country. I’ll lay out the full reasons why you should come out and vote against Kemp in this primary:

Attached: kemp v perdue 5.24.2022.png (554x110, 7.49K)

For the GA 6th district republicans for congress it seems pretty bad all around. Virtually all candidates explicitly support Israel as one of their main campaign promises.

Rich McCormick dances around the question in some interviews and is the only one that is publicly anti-covid hysteria that I can tell.

Suzi Voyles has a backbone and is smart as evidenced by her dealing with voter fraud, but she's pro-Israel and a california transplant

Meagan Hanson seems alright, but pushed hate speech laws and is pro-Israel.

The rest generally seem like typical, weak conservatives and from what I've checked they all support israel.

-Record on elections. Kemp did pass a law last year but it didn’t go far enough and he would likely cave again. The guy is as corrupt as Josh Shapiro on this issue.
-Electability. Polls currently have Kemp above Perdue v Abrams in a general but this doesn’t tell the full story. The base is not sure about Perdue yet and is not united behind him, so naturally he’s lower but really only a couple points. Kemp has people that don’t like him that would actually follow through on not voting for him.
-Federal Shills. These guys love nothing more than for you to feel alone, angry, like there’s nothing you can do to fix your country, so that you snap like that kid in Buffalo and then they drag your story out there as a political weapon. Don’t take the bait. Pretty much all talk of election ends up with shills screeching about how violence is the only solution. But in the last 10 years every single one of these cases has only caused more damage to movements that oppose the regime. Joe Biden really embodies this. That guy wants nothing more than for you to hate him, he does the shit that he does because he’s a low effort troll and he wants you distracted rather than do things that can undermine his power and the power of his allies of both parties. Don’t let him live rent free in your head, by all means hate the guy but make sure you aren’t just sitting there inactive. We have the power to change this country.

About halfway done guys, will reply to a bunch of you when done.

-The RINOs behind him. Kemp has the worst people down there campaigning for him to defeat Trump’s candidate. Pete Ricketts of the Ricketts family, Governor of Nebraska. Doug Ducey of Arizona, another traitor governor that allowed his state to be stolen and refused to do something about it. Chris Christie, obese RINO from New Jersey. Mike Pence, the Judas Iscariot of the Trump administration who stabbed the entire country in the back at the behest of Marc Short and Dan fucking Quayle, Bush 39’s retarded VP. And worst of all, the one, the only, George W mother fucking Bush 43 is campaigning for Brian Kemp. The guy who lied us into Iraq and committed war crimes, and created the National Security State as we know it, wants to keep Brian Kemp. That alone should be enough but let me connect it further:

-Money. These guys have put millions of dollars into this race. If they have to do this again, they will be forced to spend millions of more dollars on the race. So understand this. For simple math, let’s say they drop an extra 5 million on the runoff (it will be more), for each of those 50,000 votes that’s A HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS YOU JUST STOLE FROM THESE NEOCONS. The policies of guys like this led to inflation which devalued your money, now it’s time for payback. This isn’t even really about Perdue. This is about getting back at them where it hurts and depleting their war chest for later. But I’ll take it further.

-Paid ballots. You have to understand that their fraud capabilities are limited. The machine stuff is not true, at this point it’s obvious they do it all through ballots that can’t be verified. They’ve demonstrated that this gets them like 2 points at most, 3 points if they are really on top of their game. So even if they have to steal it, they gotta pay for these ballots. What is it, $10 per delivery? Not counting all the other resources that goes into these operations? Let’s say it costs them $50 total for a fake ballot, if they have to make up 3 points here assuming the biggest case possible, if the real results were the smallest possible with just barely at around 49.99%, getting a 3 point swing from there is an additional 70,000 ballots, which already is a very high turnout that would set off alarms, and that’s 3.5 million dollars. Again, more money from the machine that you get the opportunity to take right out of their pockets. All you gotta do is shut up, don’t let the fedposters demoralize you, just listen to your humble servant Hitsumori and vote for any of the primary challengers.

Let me repeat this. Even if you think your vote won’t matter. Even if you think this election is unwinnable. MONEY. OUT. OF. THE POCKETS. OF. THE. BUSHES.

Now you’re also thinking, why the fuck should I trust this guy? What makes you credible? Well here’s what I was right about:

I’ll talk about a couple of other races next week that I think are relevant. There are also primaries in Alabama and Arkansas next Tuesday.

Alabama has a race to succeed Richard Shelby who is retiring. Mo Brooks was previously the frontrunner but his campaign has imploded. He started with the “I know the election was stolen but let’s put that behind us and not do anything about it and move forward!” without acknowledging that if you don’t do anything about it, further elections can be stolen. He then came in hot and said he would not support Mitch McConnell as Republican senate leader and the next day Trump happened to rescind his endorsement, which is weird because he supports guys who don’t want to play with Mitch and constantly dunks on him in statements, so it’s likely a coincidence. But Mo also voted for the $40 billion aid bill and while Ted Budd gets a pass because he’s more of a hardliner on election integrity, Mo has completely walked that back too. So personally if you still want to support him, that’s fine, but there’s also Katie Britt. She worked for Shelby before and some people are concerned about her being more of the same but she does seem to be at least decent when you look at her platform and she said she’s a firm no on aid. But this one is likely going to a runoff anyway, Katie Britt is leading Mo Brooks but not by a lot, but no matter what you do, do NOT support Mike Durant, that guy is a complete RINO.

Arkansas has a tough primary that is also likely to go to a runoff, it works the same way as Georgia. John Boozman is another RINO fossil, flip flopped over Trump on J6 and then came crawling back and even voted against the aid but that’s because his primary is literally days away. There are two good candidates, Jake Bequette and Jan Morgan. Some people have said that Bequette is establishment but he really isn’t. He’s a football chad, 6’5”, played for the Patriots, then went into the Army and the 101st airborne, 33 years old, and the Arkansas mafia is coming after him hard. More recently they tried to act like he lied about his service when really there was a typo on his website or something trivial like that, but most egregiously they got his name wrong in a few counties (put it in as Jack Bequette) and then he called to get it fixed, they gave excuses but he eventually sued and got them to fix it. Regardless, if you pick him make sure you pick JAKE not JACK.

Jan Morgan is the other candidate, she is pretty based as well, MILF borderline GILF, I think she’s a gun shop owner or something like that. She’s polling in third though, Bequette might have a better shot at beating Boozman but ultimately pick whoever you want as long as Boozman gets below 50.

Now there are other states with primaries that I’ve looked at in some capacity but not enough to really give you guys a detailed breakdown, and I haven’t had the time to do so because I’ve been looking at the data with Georgia as well as doing a post-analysis of Pennsylvania that I might break down later. Regardless, these states have primaries through August 2nd and are all on my radar, but other states are in there as well but I haven’t considered them to be that important to me. If you’re in one of these states, make sure you are registered to vote at least 30 days before, your party may not matter in some as some states have open primaries but I haven’t looked into that yet. I’ll be talking about these races at a future date.

New Mexico
South Dakota
Nevada
South Carolina
Virginia
Colorado
Illinois
New York
Oklahoma
Arizona
Michigan
Missouri

Here’s some more information for you guys. All War Room clips of the candidates.
Current state of the Georgia Race and the early turnout:
rumble.com/v15gd7l-john-fredericks-on-the-pa-and-ga-primaries.html
Clips of David Perdue, he’s really woken up:
rumble.com/v12wseb-ga-gov.-cand.-david-perdue-kemp-and-abrams-practically-indistinguishable.html
rumble.com/v13r2qt-david-perdue-on-georgia-politics-roe-v.-wade-and-election-fraud.html
rumble.com/v14ycw5-david-perdue-in-georgia-we-have-a-public-and-personal-safety-issue.html
Kandiss Taylor, GA Gove race:
rumble.com/v15gjrp-kandiss-taylor-candidate-for-georgia-governor.html
Burt Jones, GA Lt Gov race:
rumble.com/vct8kd-refusing-to-admit-there-was-any-wrongdoing-issues-prevents-fixing-the-probl.html
John Gordon, GA AG race:
rumble.com/v14qsep-john-gordon-ga-ag-candidate-integrity-honesty-and-the-rule-of-law.html
rumble.com/v13odvd-john-gordon-biden-is-destroying-the-country-we-love.html
Jody Hice, GA SoS race:
rumble.com/v10lr95-candidate-jody-hice-election-integrity-begins-with-the-secretary-of-state.html
Katie Britt, AL Sen race (For 40 years old she’s a real cutie!):
rumble.com/v14mfau-katie-britt-u.s.-senate-candidate-al-biden-continues-to-put-americans-last.html

Jake Bequette, AR Sen race, absolutely watch these clips, they are pulling out all the stops against this guy:
rumble.com/v145l30-bequette-the-dc-uniparty-has-let-drugs-into-arkansas.html
rumble.com/v14o1mc-an-american-problem-bequette-highlights-importance-of-election-integrity.html
rumble.com/v15dlzf-jake-bequette-army-veteran-candidate-for-u.s.-senate-in-arkansas.html
rumble.com/v15dyue-jake-bequette-candidate-for-arkansas.html
Jan Morgan, AR Sen race, one of these is actually a John Fredericks clip:
rumble.com/vppgy4-senate-candidate-jan-morgan-on-trump-endorsements-and-the-upcoming-ar-senat.html
rumble.com/vnbd3x-jan-morgan-for-u.s.-senate-at-the-fall-american-freedom-conference.html

Last of the posts.

So in summary:
>It's an uphill battle but Kemp can be forced into a runoff. If he is, he may lose, but we'll worry about that once we get the runoff to happen
>Le Pen effect is going on with the GOP base
>It doesn't matter whether it's rigged or not, voting against Kemp still hurts them
>Make sure you vote and bring people if you can. It is not a closed primary, you can be a Democrat or Independent as long as you are already registered.

Thanks for my first reply being a schizo post lol
What are these?
Yeah I didn't really bother with that but he's easily above 50 probably closer to 60.

I'M GONNA BOOOOOOMP

Attached: ade.gif (480x268, 1012.47K)

Thanks hoss

Is this the ultra maga thread?

Yes, this is the MAGA braintrust

>>It doesn't matter whether it's rigged or not, voting against Kemp still hurts them

Attached: happiness charged.jpg (848x480, 167.18K)