"I started browsing Any Forums in May 2020 after extreme boredom"

>"I started browsing Any Forums in May 2020 after extreme boredom"

In just 2 years he was influenced enough to write a 180 page spergy manifesto and to commit mass murder. What a dumbass. I've been on Any Forums since 2011, and nothing here has influenced my offline life. My closest friends would have no idea I even post here.

Attached: pg.jpg (992x501, 31.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/2hw2ug62v22xhrz/Manifesto.pdf/file
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>write a 180 page spergy manifesto

he didn't
It's like 100 pages of his kit 50 pages of memes and 20 pages that tarrant wrote

schizos gonna schiz

Yeh well he was underage, obviously he'd be an impressionable fcktard with a non-fully developed brain.
He was also: incel.
Unemployed.
Ween.
Terrible recipe for disaster right there, but it's mainly the underage thing, kids do stupid shit thesedays to get attention.

where's da manifesto baybee

There's so many shitbags he could of killed, instead he takes out random shoppers.

I call people normies to their face and openly talk shit about the state of women. other than that no changes. I thought women and npcs were cancer before 2008 though. Just liked the term I guess

feds were in on it

Attached: 1652754324894.png (534x578, 153.98K)

>a fucking newfag
>didn't kill himself
failed

yup rape time, but also he will probably get a lot of love letters

>reddit was my news site
WTF soibros

we'd rather write mr. bond. glowies probably gave him a new face already and he's at sandals with george floyd

Feds don't want them killing "elites".

>2020
Fucking newfags.

been here since '94 , manifestos are for figgits

Attached: 6987958475.jpg (441x426, 55.08K)

He should've gone to Any Forums, he'd be too busy shitposting about Netflix/Disney+ and the Johnny Depp trial.

Bold of you to assume he actually cared about his ideology and didn't just want to go on a rampage for the short-lived excitement and attention.

Weak. I've been here for 10 years. Zero casualties.

>let me throw my life away to bring attention to my middle school tier manifesto

Fucking lol

This flag is always the faggiest
mediafire.com/file/2hw2ug62v22xhrz/Manifesto.pdf/file
Yeah and what have you done you fucking leaf.
>94
Newfag, I’ve been here since 76.

>mediafire.com/file/2hw2ug62v22xhrz/Manifesto.pdf/file
thanks baybee

If I wanted to get revenge on plebs for how I've been treated, I would make them all immortal or able to live to very old ages. eventually they would find out what it's like to be irrelevant and undesirable. what's it's like to be right and based and have people spit in your face, then they forget about it and do it again 4 years later. This is my manifesto. I'm going to cure cancer

>not sending memes to normal fags
ngmi

How could he write 100 pages about his kit?

Checked
It's a lie OP. He wasn't a regular user of this board and probably visited less than 10 times.There is a concerted effort to besmirch this website taking place. There are groups trying very hard to portray this image board as a headquarters of "racist lunatics off their meds alt right" etc.

what i can't get over is that he drove 200 miles to shoot random people at some random store. terrant went to mosques because that's a place of worship for muslims. roof went to a black church. and buffalo kid travels all that way to a random store.

>newfag ruins it for everyone
business as usual

>been browsing since 2014
I'm fine. I mean, I'm here. But I'm fine.

Honestly it's kind of cool he copied Tarrant's stuff because it gets it out there more. They try to silence Tarrant's ideas, but you can't kill an idea.

He cited the wrong 8 chan, one that is solely filled with gamergate die hards from 2014 and the angry shills that still try and break them. Dude was 100% working for the narrative given to him.