AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL CLOSED FOR TWO DAYS BECAUSE OF SENIOR PRANK

AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL CLOSED FOR TWO DAYS BECAUSE OF SENIOR PRANK

Attached: unknown-6.png (1024x682, 998.13K)

Impressive. Very nice.

That happens every weekend

At least it not gun fire

Attached: 1649899531669.jpg (376x329, 27.37K)

>CLOSED FOR TWO DAYS
yah, its called weekends user

These kids are lame. For our senior prank we tied up our principal and took turns raping her anally.

Let's see Paul Allen's prank.

what was the prank?

They fired muskets

Tear gas, right?

Please tell me we get a generation that isn't a bunch of pussies again.

My senior prank was locking the Jewish kid in a locker with a bunch of chocolate coins

Attached: 1597002424350m.jpg (768x1024, 88.62K)

A real senior prank is throwing a mattress into the pool, it takes a crane to get it out.

Now imagine a mattress with an american on it

No, its releasing pigs in the school painted with a 1,2 and 4. They will spend the whole day looking for 3. Heh

At our school

- a literal ton of horse shit was dumped on the corner all the rednecks hung out at
- live animals were released into the hallways
- they uninstalled the center post in the double doors and were able to carry a teacher's car inside and leave it there

I dropped out but I talked to seniors on Xbox live back in the day. One said they were going to fill the toilet bowls with lucky charms cereal. And the year before that the previous seniors let two pigs loose in the school, one had the number '1' painted on it, the other had the number '3' painted on it, so the teacher staff would look all over the school for the second pig that didn't exist lmao.

kek

based

Send in the DDR swim team

Attached: womenSteroids.jpg (389x260, 36.83K)

seniors? they hardly attended

>inb4 craneposting

Attached: radare2.png (600x599, 247.9K)

that's the oldest trick in the book and likely never happened.
lmao heh

fuck is that, cuneiform?

Gotem!

Joke i made for a reverse engineering tool.
I dont have many images on this machine, and im too lazy to sshfs mount my shitposting folder.