You can’t keep getting away with this

>Jankowicz’s experience is a prime example of how the right-wing Internet apparatus operates, where far-right influencers attempt to identify a target, present a narrative and then repeat mischaracterizations across social media and websites with the aim of discrediting and attacking anyone who seeks to challenge them. It also shows what happens when institutions, when confronted with these attacks, don’t respond effectively

Attached: E5C728EA-5D27-47EB-AD18-07BD6924CD16.jpg (827x770, 138.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BarronVonMeme/status/1526999816055701504
belfercenter.org/publication/catastrophic-terrorism-tackling-new-danger
rand.org/about/organization/randtrustees.html
gspp.berkeley.edu/faculty-and-impact/faculty/janet-napolitano
cfr.org/membership/roster
washingtonpost.com/blogs/innovations/post/the-new-immigration-narrative/2011/06/15/AGRiIocH_blog.html
congress.gov/115/meeting/house/108077/witnesses/HHRG-115-AS00-Bio-JohnsonJ-20180411.pdf
atlanticcouncil.org/expert/jane-holl-lute/
wilmerhale.com/en/insights/news/20220317-jamie-gorelick-appointed-by-dhs-secretary-mayorkas-to-prestigious-homeland-security-advisory-council
wilmerhale.com/en/people/jamie-gorelick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Tien
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol

Good

Attached: 1653090290623.png (3775x2500, 2.57M)

This administration is a fucking joke. What happened to democrats?

Attached: 1652914284307.jpg (1400x1400, 408.33K)

Good. I hope she kills herself over it. Make sure you get your whole head in front of the shotgun, bitch.

I love these threads, gives me an excuse to show off the trophy I got for the tounge lashing I gave these folks over the phone. I might be one of the only people with a real life warning from the Disinformation Board, hand delivered by DHS themselves on May 9th. I have it framed on my wall!

Attached: 1652881493490m.jpg (1024x530, 98.8K)

Nobody wanted to rape that ugly, latern-jawed bitch.

Too bad she didn't An Hero.

Lol sucks when it happens to your side doesn't it. Still trusting the fake news I see. Short drop with a sudden stop

You saved that from a thread you dumb faggot, at least rename it to make it not obvious. Tossing an "m" at the end isn't fooling anyone.

>attempt to identify a target, present a narrative and then repeat mischaracterizations across social media and websites with the aim of discrediting and attacking anyone who seeks to challenge them.
Literally leftist tactics to a T. The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Nice, fuck them commie shit dicks

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
I wish the Holocaust had been real. Instead, Hitler sent them to labor camps, and they've never stopped kvetching about having to actually work for a living instead of getting their shekels from usury.

might be the same user.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 4.53.00 PM.png (3352x1824, 1.12M)

Nah it's me again, I'm very proud. I accidentally deleted the first one I took, nice job catching it was re-download though

Yup fuck these commie pricks

Attached: 20220520_195139.jpg (4000x3000, 1.93M)

> disinformation board couldn't handle disinformation
shut it down, I guess?

freedom of speach

If only it were that easy...

Empty egg carton? Really?

twitter.com/BarronVonMeme/status/1526999816055701504

Attached: 79F49171-9553-41F5-93F3-CEB8CB0C34B9.jpg (827x722, 93.72K)

Bullying works.
I think she could be pushed to sunset, just a few more empty egg cartons.

Ahhh fuck my eyes, hopefully this one is straight

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-195659_Gallery.jpg (1078x1431, 315.87K)

CALL THE NUMBER AND TELL THEM AGENT KUNKLE IS A NIGGERFAGGOT WITH AIDS

This sounds like disinformation to me. Where's the physical evidence that this "online abuse" even took place? I don't think I can take your word for it unless I see your sources, DHS Chuderinos! Also, disagreeing with a policy and voicing your first amendment constitutional right to "to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" is not "abuse". Governments are never above criticism and scrutiny, and the fact that the media seems to be suggesting they are strikes me as incredibly totalitarian.

Attached: youmustnotdoyourownresearch.jpg (640x360, 36.86K)

Reminder that prior to 9/11, the Council on Foreign Relations' magazine "Foreign Affairs" published an article discussing how a "terrorism" attack could be used to justify taking people's rights away and creating a DHS style mega surveillance agency.

Foreign Affairs

Catastrophic Terrorism: Tackling the New Danger

Authors: Ash Carter John M. Deutch Philip D. Zelikow | November / December 1998

"The bombings in East Africa killed hundreds. A successful attack with weapons of mass destruction could certainly take thousands, or tens of thousands, of lives. If the device that exploded in 1993 under the World Trade Center had been nuclear, or had effectively dispersed a deadly pathogen, the resulting horror and chaos would have exceeded our ability to describe it. Such an act of catastrophic terrorism would be a watershed event in American history. It could involve loss of life and property unprecedented in peacetime and undermine America's fundamental sense of security, as did the Soviet atomic bomb test in 1949. Like Pearl Harbor, this event would divide our past and future into a before and after. The United States might respond with draconian measures, scaling back civil liberties, allowing wider surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects, and use of deadly force. More violence could follow, either further terrorist attacks or U.S. counterattacks. Belatedly, Americans would judge their leaders negligent for not addressing terrorism more urgently."

"The United States needs a new institution to gather intelligence on catastrophic terrorism -- a National Terrorism Intelligence Center -- that would collect and analyze information so it could warn of suspected catastrophic terrorist acts ahead of time."

belfercenter.org/publication/catastrophic-terrorism-tackling-new-danger

Attached: Foreign Affairs - CFR.png (664x279, 89.49K)

>that signature

These people are a joke. Lol. Based user

griffin is worth 26 billion

If she got death threats there would be arrests. The feds can't fucking wait to arrest right-wingers. Are we supposed to believe they'd just let death threats against government officials slide? Bullshit, she made it up.

Janet Napolitano, Former United States Secretary of Homeland Security, is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Not only that, she's also on the board of trustees for the Rand Corporation. If you guys don't know much about the Rand Corporation, it is the premier think tank for the military industrial complex. It's financed by the U.S. government, corporations, universities and private endowments. It's basically one of these public-private partnership hybrids.

"Michael Lynton, Chairman, Snap Inc.

Janet Napolitano, Founder and Faculty Director, Center for Security in Politics, The Goldman School of Public Policy, University of California, Berkeley; Former U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security

Soledad O'Brien, Journalist; Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Soledad O'Brien Productions"

rand.org/about/organization/randtrustees.html

Janet Napolitano. Professor of Public Policy at gspp.berkeley.edu:
gspp.berkeley.edu/faculty-and-impact/faculty/janet-napolitano

"Napolitano is the recipient of nine honorary degrees as well as the Jefferson Medal from the University of Virginia, that University’s highest honor. In 2015, Napolitano was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. She serves on the Council of the American Law Institute and is a board member of the Council on Foreign Relations. In March of 2019, Napolitano published How Safe Are We: Homeland Security Since 9/11."

Attached: JanetNapolitano.jpg (800x1000, 142.74K)

Based

>he has it framed
What a lad

Attached: 1650343610834.jpg (200x200, 5.56K)

Alejandro Mayorkas, the current United States Secretary of Homeland Security, is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

"William E. Mayer
Alejandro N. Mayorkas
Jay Mazur"

"The issue of how to generate a new immigration “narrative” in the United States was at the heart of the debate in a discussion and Q&A panel hosted by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) on June 15.

The panel featured Alejandro Mayorkas, director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services; Edward Alden, a senior fellow at CFR; and Washington Post columnist Vivek Wadhwa of Harvard and Duke universities and Berkeley."

washingtonpost.com/blogs/innovations/post/the-new-immigration-narrative/2011/06/15/AGRiIocH_blog.html

Attached: royalinstituteofinternationalaffairs.jpg (613x397, 163.85K)

Jeh Charles Johnson, the fourth Secretary of Homeland Security under Obama, is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

“Johnson is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He is a graduate of Morehouse College (1979) and Columbia Law School (1982), and the recipient of nine honorary degrees.”
congress.gov/115/meeting/house/108077/witnesses/HHRG-115-AS00-Bio-JohnsonJ-20180411.pdf

“Jay L. Johnson
Jeh Charles Johnson
Jeremy M. Johnson”

Attached: JehJohnson.jpg (1024x1280, 168.01K)

Jane Holl Lute, former Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security under Obama, is a member of both the Council on Foreign Relations and the Atlantic Council. She's even on the board of the Atlantic Council which is an extremely important globalist organization that gets little attention on Any Forums.

"Jane Holl Lute
Atlantic Council Board Director
Scowcroft Center Advisory Council Member
President & CEO of SICPA North America
Scowcroft Center for Strategy and Security

From 2009-2013, she served as Deputy Secretary for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)."

atlanticcouncil.org/expert/jane-holl-lute/

"Douglas E. Lute
Jane H. Lute
Edward N. Luttwak"

Attached: AtlanticCouncil.png (259x194, 9.17K)

what a joke the are.

That's literally all women have. "He threatened me".

No you dumb cunt. I called you a dumb cunt

Jamie Gorelick, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council, is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission.

"WASHINGTON – Today, Jamie Gorelick of Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr, also known as WilmerHale, was appointed by Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro N. Mayorkas to the Homeland Security Advisory Council. Gorelick, who was also named co-chair, joins 32 other new members on the Council, the principal external advisory body to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security."

wilmerhale.com/en/insights/news/20220317-jamie-gorelick-appointed-by-dhs-secretary-mayorkas-to-prestigious-homeland-security-advisory-council

"Ms. Gorelick is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission."

wilmerhale.com/en/people/jamie-gorelick

"Annette Gordon-Reed
Jamie S. Gorelick
James P. Gorman"

Attached: JamieGorelick.jpg (760x760, 290.87K)

what did you say to them?

Also, I'm 99% sure the current United States Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security named John Tien is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. That name is listed on the roster, but I can't find another corroborating source at the moment.

"Kurt W. Tidd
John Tien
Marta Tienda"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Tien

Attached: DepartmentofHomelandSecurity.png (1280x1276, 323.7K)

Fuck you Kunkle I know it's you

>ms

You don't say

>Bunch of internet hooligans bully the most powerful nation in the world into stepping back
They didn't 'respond ineffectively', they chickened the fuck out because they're ratshit cowards.

I called them propaganda bullshit and said people wouldn't stand for their shit. I feel obligated to tell you that you shouldn't do that though!

top kkek

Attached: tenor.gif (396x298, 2M)

>doesn't know what the "m" is
Lurk moar

I don't know man, a framed letter with some childless 28 year chicks signature on it is pretty appealing

Absolutely based. I'm sorry that you're now officially on the list of dissidents though, watch your back.

If you live in the tri-state area, they might send the same pretty blonde agent they sent here! They did sent some other guy too. They were actually pretty nice, but it's hard to respect their position.