Why does everyone need pets?

I hate my town, I can't even walk around my neighborhood quietly without getting barked at by fucking one million dogs.

Attached: bg_pets_lg2.jpg (1000x447, 37.98K)

>fucking one million dogs.
Imagine

Attached: 1634669406151.png (498x460, 67.85K)

Why are you such a sufferable faggot OP? Are you chink by chance, because animal cruelty is mostly an Asian or Sand Monkey issue.

I don't want to abuse animals. However I don't understand why every single living person has to have an animal? Are you not emotionally mature enough to be independent of one you faggot?

Fuck you chinky winky. I jelly bugboi?

Attached: BCBED363-96F5-418F-AB0A-FE5B739467E3.jpg (640x637, 265.79K)

where do you live

what race are you?

>fur parents
Cringe. Animals are not pets. They are a utility.

Post hand op

Civilized people have pets. What are you, user?

English ancestrally. I live in Appalachia.

civilized people don't need emotional support animals.

Not all Asians. Tibet, Thailand, Japan, some Mongolia don't have the history of eating cats and dogs and love pets.

>NOOOOOOOOO U CAN'T JUST NOT LIKE THE HECKIN MLEM BLEP PETTERBOIS!! THEY'RE SO HECKIN CUTE AND CHONKY AND FWOOFY NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DON'T U LOVE THE HECKIN BORKERINOS AND THE SOFT LITTLE KITTIES???? NOOOOOOOO WHERE'S MY LITTLE MR MITTENS I'M LOSING ALL HECKIN FAITH IN HUMANITY

Attached: 1598738438305.jpg (555x631, 77.69K)

Grew up with cats and dogs, had unique friendships with all of them. Some extremely close friendships. I'm grateful for these experiences. Love animals. But owners need to be responsible.

I don't have a problem with that, that's fine and fantastic. I just have a problem with not being able to peacefully go about my business on foot without having to avoid dozens of different dogs and even cats. Good for you user.

Domestication of pets coincides with emerging civilization of man. Anyone else is a retarded ape who learned late and didn't get the memo right away.

no it doesn't, because the domestication of animals happened before civilization even existed.

They're not pets. A pet is a useless companion. Those animals had jobs and the second they couldn't do them anymore they were put down or abandoned. Animals not used for utility were simply kept as displays of opulence. The concept of a pet is a post modern idea.

>English ancestrally.

liar! all Anglos love dogs and horses.

>Those animals had jobs and the second they couldn't do them anymore they were put down or abandoned.

also lies, we've been burying dogs and horses as family members for thousands of years.

>live in super liberal area
>literally HALF the dogs are shitbulls
There are so many cuter pets out there, is your drive to prove uncomfortable truths wrong so strong?

Including a hunting dog or a horse in a grave for spiritual purposes doesn't mean that they were pets, it means that they thought they would need them in the afterlife. You should return to reddit.

10k years or so. Not advanced agrarian civilization, but large enough to be called "societies" where men had camps that wolves and cats wandered in. The theory is that these early cats and wolves had a lack of flight or fight response (a mutation) around humans and were the ones that wandered closer. And so we welcomed them and bred them. To betray these longstanding trust is the mark of a retarded ape.

>The theory is that these early cats and wolves had a lack of flight or fight response (a mutation) around humans and were the ones that wandered closer
No lmao they killed the mother and stole the pups and killed the mean ones. You are so fucking naive it's baffling.

I swear Any Forums is just astrology but with races
>liar! all Sagittarius love dogs and horses.

Wait until you see an MBTI thread

The thinking of a godless ape. They smelled food and some weren't afraid to approach.

Attached: uen4l4FN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.56K)

err wrong pic

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1662x1055, 238.1K)

Dogs are companions. I couldn't imagine going out for a jog without my dog. They're also one of the last good things in this world.

>godless ape
That's precisely what we were when we first domesticated animals.

Great source faggot. What sounds more likely to you?
>kill wolf
>take pups
>breed the nice ones
OR
>bait your camps with food waiting for rare aberrant wolves with no fear of humans for thousands and thousands of years

Yeah that’s basically it. Dogs are everything humans should be

Imagine being this third world

no, it's a suburban reality.