SILVER HAPPENING

THERE IS A 800:1 PAPER:SILVER RATIO IN THE COMEX

GET YOUR PHYSICAL BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!

Attached: Comex Squeeze.png (800x602, 12.01K)

>Shilling silver
>In the current year
Go back to 2021

I already amassed my 105 oz, now I buy the crypto dip, then in bullrun season i offload crypto to more PMs

I buy 1000 oz a year and even now I feel like I don't have enough. When this system comes crumbling down the only thing that will matter is how many oz you have. 105 oz is like something a third worlder could stack. I stacked 3000 oz when I was on minimum wage.

Attached: 30B8E8A8-8155-4DD0-A4C6-5B3C3A49204C.jpg (1536x1278, 442.09K)

Physical Silver is the cure for monkey pox

COMEX (the group that sets the price) has bled out 46.6% of their inventory. Soon they wont be able to deliver to an industrial customer and boom, the scam is done and all the paper silver goes to zero and silver moons!

Oh yeah man just like AMC stock was like 1000:1 overleveraged!

TO THE MOON!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-164659_Firefox.jpg (3088x1356, 558.64K)

GME is the proper example, because so long as shorts are less than available inventory the shorts can be covered. AMC was at heavily sold, but not oversold. GME was oversold by 33% at minimum. Now imagine that instead of 33% it is oversold by 40,000%. Comex regularly drops shorts more than the total yearly production in a single day. Easiest call in the world, drain their reserves then poof

Total registered was 26 Million Oz in 2016, nothing happened. Nothing ever does.

Bruh im gonna take all your shit when you try to trade it for woman and ullets

...and I will shoot you when you try.

I wouldnt even touch the shiny metal, only the food, med supplies, ammo, and tools/oils/solar/batteries.

Shiny metal bar doesn't feed my starving family or keep the water hot.
Shiny metal bar doesn't kill the bad joojoo and keep me safe.

Lmao.

Hey. Dude.

AMC was supposed to go to like $1000!!!! per share by like September of 2021!!!
Dude overleveraged! Dude shorts stocks debts words! Money!

You need at least a 117 IQ to understand why this meme is profound.

ask me how i know you're a nigger loving kike faggot

Meh I dont really care, I have enough to get food for 2 years which is as long as any collapse scenario should last, I'd rather invest in getting more net worth quickly, also guns.

Silver isn't going to moon like crypto will in the near term, and then like I said I'll redistribute my gains.

>COMEX
>TWO MORE GENERATIONS

You realize that silver mooning means the USD is worth nothing, and the USA ceases to exist as a country right? And who will control the zogbots then?

>who will control the zogbots then?

Hitler

We can't lose this game

Attached: DADFE73A-EB64-49CE-B7D0-82E615BFB8C8.jpg (650x527, 200.53K)

cry

sirs do the needful, buy my bags

currency collapses don't turn into what you're hoping that this will become

Your shinies won't save you when things drop out this year. The only metal you should be hoarding is brass.

i think there will be a snowball effect that occurs as the inventory continues to decline. more institutional investors and multinational companies that use silver to build their products will start placing massive orders for physical silver probably starting later this year or early next year. the drain will speed up, and, towards the end, will be a landrush of tech companies, financial institutions, auto manufacturers, etc. all fighting each other to get physical silver wherever they can get it

That's why I got a trumpet and a trombone. For the honks and the wha whaaahs