What is next for Russia?

Now that battle for Mariupol is over and has became a decisive Russian victory with over 3000+ Ukrainians surrendering what will be the next target for Russia?

Attached: total victory.png (558x452, 494.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/sport/tennis/wimbledon-stripped-of-ranking-points-in-decision-that-stuns-tennis/news-story/b4d80b7ef1e9287dd77cc83c3535d535
bbc.com/news/world-europe-61524376
streamable.com/iel0pf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dunno
news.com.au/sport/tennis/wimbledon-stripped-of-ranking-points-in-decision-that-stuns-tennis/news-story/b4d80b7ef1e9287dd77cc83c3535d535

Attached: 1652882949727.jpg (739x750, 87.39K)

Nikoleav and Odessa but won't happen until they capture Severdonetsk-Lyinchask and Kramatork.

Another major victory for Russia: they captured the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-61524376
Ukraine is, of course, vowing to retake it and prevent Russia from using it and blah blah blah. But we all know what's going to happen.

>decisive
lol no

cope

>could take kiev in 3 days
>5 months later we finally secured access to the crimea
>total victory

I know english isn't your native language so I'll forgive your misunderstanding of terminology.

Very likely secure transnytria and prepare to rush towards Kiev.

I nominate Zapori whatever because it's all on the wrong side of the river.

I think they should go for Odessa too but they need to move inland first and risk becoming over extended.

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-162821.png (720x1520, 1.09M)

Seethe.

>mutt media makes shit up
>made up shit never happens
>mutt media declares victory over made up shit

Let's see, bankruptcy, recession like we've never seen before, and eventually it will collapse and be divided into several territories. Russia will be destroyed.

>
>what will be the next target for Russia?

Severodonetsk, Kramatorsk and Slovyansk.
but these are all much larger than mariupol and significantly better defended, especially now that Russian force retreated from kiev and kharkiv, freeing up the bulk of Ukrainian forces to reinforce these cities. Plus, the 2 months azov held up russian forces in mariupol bought a good amount of time for Ukraine to further fortify these cities.
i really don't think russia can do it, unless they do a full mobilization and throw bodies at it.

the former commander of DPR forces agrees;
streamable.com/iel0pf

Attached: 1652009055870.jpg (500x752, 73.56K)

I know english isn't your native language so I'll forgive your misunderstanding of terminology chang.

I know english isn't your native language so I'll forgive your misunderstanding of terminology mutt

I know english isn't your native language so I'll forgive your misunderstanding of terminology pablo.

Mariupol had 14k man power, in Severodonetsk there are 10k, city isn't that large, just urban fighting will ensue. But the Russians shouldn't get the impression that they will overtake it just as easy either.

>bankruptcy, recession, collapse
okay that sucks about the US, but now do Russia

Why can't americans stop lying?

Attached: ruble_4_year_high.png (663x774, 176.41K)

who cares? If you're with the Russian line of thought what's happening here is that a bunch of Russians are killing other Russians.
At best you could call it a civil conflict. Even calling them Ukrainians acknowledges their autonomy so please stop doing that, you're not within party lines on this, comrade. You know what happens to people who go against the politburo.

Attached: hold it.jpg (339x423, 22.79K)

you do realise this is because russia is preventing people and businesses from trading the rouble for other currencies?
they've closed the markets.
they cant keep them closed otherwise a huge number of businesses will go into insolvency. eventually they will have to open the markets again and there is going to be a massive of sell off the likes of which you've never seen.

>he says, while the USA and EU are in a never-before-seen shrinkflation and the other-than-non-violent deathtoll surprises some warzones

Finish up in Donbas, then it's on to Kharkiv or Nikolaev. I have a feeling it'll be Kharkiv next since Russia has retaken more villages there for some reason and bombs it increasingly more by the day. Then Nikolaev which will be tough because it's past the Dnieper and Zelensky will continue sending thousands of his civvies dressed in Styrofoam armor to their deaths against Russia, but when that's taken then it'll be Odessa which I think will be the last city to fall before the situation in Ukraine totally breaks down and there are mass surrenders, potentially uprisings against Zelensky, and maybe even an assassination attempt on him by his own people to end this war.

Attached: happy gwen.png (500x534, 431.15K)

Ah sheeeiit. Here we go again.

Attached: 1633830183145.jpg (1024x683, 176.56K)

It's a good job the global economy isn't deeply interlinked in a way that means Russia has the capability to smash our economies back to the stone age too eh lads!

Lads?

Is that before or after your nation launches its
> next pandemic
on the world?

this