Puberty Starts Earlier Than It Used To. No One Knows Why

Why are 6 year old girls growing tiddies?
nytimes.com/2022/05/19/science/early-puberty-medical-reason.html#commentsContainer

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-20 19-21-34.png (899x906, 604.94K)

billions of women around the world pissing estrogen into the water from birth control

>no one knows why
I thought it was due to estrogen in meat/dairy?

no not because of that
naturally. we have the same problem with white americans also

>can do anything with science that exploits the populace
>can't run a simple blood test to determine hormonal anomalies and investigate the cause
Fucking kikes

the thing with trump is he's obviously trying to hard. best approach seychelles motherfucker could take would be to cut on the line

food is pumped full of hormons. The main kick start for female puberty, is the body weight achiving a certain level of weight. When the body "decides" that it has generated enough mass to support changes, that will support its mature form, female puberty starts.

what are women suppose to do cook things longer ? are you insane, dinner is suppose to be ready under 45min.

Girls don't go through puberty till they have a certain body fat percentage. We have fatter children going through puberty earlier than before.

dinner? are you kidding you. best approach is to just leave it on the window seal user

Babies havin babies

sounds like an evolutionary response because of overpopulation.
Earlier you can breed, more chances of passing on your genes.

Right. Before the onset of liberty was masked by the normality of malnourishment. These genes would have always gone through puberty at these ages but just couldn't due to a lack of fat.
Hormones won't "jump start" puberty. But if you took a lot of them you could start an artificial puberty. As much hormones is in our food its not enough to do that.

>No one knows why but lol science tho am I rite!
>It just is, okay?????????

I want to strangle these scientists with my bare hands. Seriously. Just watch the lights go out as they struggle and then poof on the way to meet the maker and be judged for their crimes against humanity.

Microplastic, pollution and such

Birth control pills in the water supply. It's not rocket science.

Attached: 1652874490116.jpg (1701x2560, 1.33M)

Birth rates are down mostly in Western countries and Japan. It’s nature’s way of dealing with population control measures foisted on society by feminists and Jews.

minorities start puberty earlier than whites.

onset of liberty

are you for real user? 45 minutes should be plenty of time unless ddw;-

>scientists research underage tiddies
WTF

Based

Attached: 0ABFA74D-8CDC-4374-8AD2-38763B604DCC.jpg (819x1024, 131.62K)

The Neoteny Catastrophe is coming.
It was inevitable.
Observe the Fisherian cascades within the memes.

Attached: 1649863060172.png (800x600, 62.14K)

>pedo has a daughter
>i will not touch her i will not touch her i will not touch her
>develops booba at 6
>YAMEROOO

The comedy of it all.

>bamboo fowl

The red junglefowl, known as the bamboo fowl in many Southeast Asian languages, is well adapted to take advantage of the vast quantities of seed produced during the end of the multi-decade bamboo seeding cycle, to boost its own reproduction.[63] In domesticating the chicken, humans took advantage of this predisposition for prolific reproduction of the red junglefowl when exposed to large amounts of food.

Basically humans noticed that if you feed these proto chickens tons of food they start shitting out eggs and reproducing like crazy.

This leads to domestication.

Now we have basically domesticated our own female gender by overfeeding children and forcing them into puberty sooner.

The irony is they breed more then ever yet no offspring are produced.

Attached: Red_Junglefowl_hen_India.jpg (1280x793, 310.41K)

This isnt new. I recall being a 12 year old child and witnessing a 7-8 year old black girl with pubic underarm hair.

They are able to reproduce earlier in the same sense that a dandelion weed can also

Neoteny Catastrophe was never about the oceans user

It's 2020 chud get with the program!

>The vaccine didn't have to comply with any safe guard we had for previous vaccines and nobody knows why.

I joke but sweet baby jesus these past 3 years have people have lost all sanity.

R selection instead of K selection. We're near societal collapse.

Proven long time ago that girls without a male father figure around will hit puberty quicker

Attached: 1649320790965.png (1200x1200, 30.96K)

It's because the age of consent should be lowered.

food infested with grow hormones.

This is actually fucking terrible desu. This is the reason why women nowadays hit the wall so fast. They mature so fucking fast that they look mid 20s by 18 and hit the wall by late 20s.

>This is the reason why women nowadays hit the wall so fast.
Might be part of the reason. Maybe you're onto something user

They feed livestock with hormones so cows and pigs grow faster. Works the same with humans.

Lord have mercy

no. infested with overaged liv.cachickens

its because of microplastics, same reason why testosterone is going down and men are looking more and more faggy.

thats from instagram
post it

Because contraception pills are getting into the water and acting as estrogen mimickers

I never really was thinking about girls at young age, I touched myself first time when I was like 18. It's weird how puberty works.

One of my close friends was finally able to get his daughter breast reduction surgery. She is 16 and had double G's. She's now down to D's I believe, but fuck that has to mess with the poor girls don't it? She's a different person now, lost like 30 lbs of tit fat.

I guarantee this article is just looking at the overall number and not by race and determining puberty is getting earlier. If you take into account for race and the changing demographics of the country el goblinos race and especially blacks hit puberty much earlier.

Attached: 1483167342265.jpg (326x326, 16.33K)

The first thing I ever came to was some random hentai site back during the days of 56k.

Double G's? She could have just kept them and let them continue to grow, got rich off OF when she became an adult and live life on super easy mode.

This is so dumb.
t. Nipple penetration enthusiast

Its because they want to push sex education earlier and brainwash more kids into becoming trannies earlier.

it's all the extra estrogen in the environment

You know its fucking weird when you start seeing elementary school girls with macromastia and shit more often.

Attached: 1445736581606.jpg (349x314, 8.69K)

Everyone seems happier and that's all that matters.

Attached: 54644.jpg (1280x720, 89.66K)