Is it worth getting married anymore?

Attached: AB6BB132-1A0D-4D65-A3A9-0170D9D7816C.jpg (1170x1986, 447.31K)

yes, just not to a non-white.

That booba....

That spic nose

Virgins only

Attached: 947E3E4E-67EB-44B0-B197-0B9F9946B21E.jpg (2995x4493, 752.51K)

No

Why is she so greasy

kys, kys & kys

Kys kike

maybe.......

Attached: Culture Shock.png (1295x235, 26.08K)

You want to lose half of everything, get kicked out of your house, accused of domestic violence and thrown in prison for non payment of alimony even though you have no money? Finally blowing your brains out in despair.
Cos that's what marriage is.

in US? not really.
Check out the laws and speak to a mariage lawyer in you area.

Do not be retarded and take this for what it is.... a contract. Like any other contract. Do your prenup, move to a state where law is more friendly to men.

If it was after my cock, i wouldnt get married, no matter where i live.

But i feel the ancestral duty to make as many kids as i can.

So if you feel that aswell, do it but tread carefuly and treat it like it actually is, a contract like any other.

He's right you know. But yes that girl is too young

Yes but have your parents sign on your home so if you divorce she can't take it also get her to sign a prenup

I'm glad I can look at women like this and say
No I will never:
>Sign over the home I worked hard to pay for
>Sign over the cars I've paid off
>Give half of the money she could only dream of earning
>Lose most of life's spontaneity that keeps it exciting
>Sacrifice my own happiness just so that I can get a lukewarm attitude from her
>Have the state give her my non-existent children because the state fucking hates men

Obviously there are a few pros but none that are worth marrying and risking all of the above.

Kys American.

But I love her. Her springtime youth makes me feel butterflies in my stomach and her leotard reminds me of the free blue sky

Nah she 19

>gore, racism & radical ideologies abound
>no_reaction
>teenager in leotard
>entire thread loses mind

Cunny is a superweapon

Attached: A86990C5-AECE-4EB2-89C3-AB42C78EB904.png (772x760, 38.68K)

You will be another minority in the mass grave when the kikes stop protecting you

>here's your quirky slightly trad wife 2022 bro

Attached: jolee.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

I hate you OP

Men that are married and raise children within their marriage are successful. There is no other "success" in life that comes close. It's all just playing with barbies and monopoly money until they die.
Niggers like these motherfuckers:
are just trailer trash. These guys have poverty-level mindsets. They'll either be foreveralone or will waste their lives with a a trailerpark whore.
Married men are happier, healthier, more fulfilled, more successful in business, wealthier, and their kids don't turn into niggers.

>cross necklace
>cleavage

honestly nope. unless you're not super rich and they don't use social media

Yup. Says all the married men at my job who work to get away from their wives and maybe you've been under a rock but Johnny Depp was a SUPER happily married man.
You and your family values bullshit can fuck off and go get divorced rape. Retards like you have to learn the hard way.