Will this ever be a possibility in our lifetime? Having a home and someone to share it with in peace and love...

Will this ever be a possibility in our lifetime? Having a home and someone to share it with in peace and love? Or have the Jews fucked up too much and we're headed towards war and hard times.

Attached: 1653072234153.jpg (1440x1440, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Learn to code.

Not for you because your post shit threads.

You just KNOW

Only with young women that weren't corrupted yet.

Look at her eyes. She is fucking insane. Like most women these days

faggot. stop expecting life owes you something like a home to share with someone you love. just do whats right, no one ever promised you anything

Who dat?

Yes. All I had to do was join the U.S. military, get a high level security clearance, work as a contractor overseas paying 0 taxes while making $160K a year, save up over half a million in cash plus more investments, then live in a poor country where I could buy a nice home for "only" $300K USD.

Good luck.

There's a chance, user. Don't give into defeatism. Exercise, get a good job, and TALK TO WOMEN

Fixed you awful pic for you.

Attached: the_bottom_half.jpg (514x580, 44.36K)

Now this i can masturbate to

Only despair user. You're offering the poisonous fruit of hope.

Attached: MGTOWblackpill.png (1865x321, 95K)

I'm not expecting it but if I work hard I should be able to obtain it, if it doesn't matter how hard I work and the goal is out of reach and so the current world order must be overthrown then I'd like to get started.
That being said Id rather not deal with that, I just want to be happy.

The latter. I have someone to love and a relatively high income, which I'm very grateful for, but still can't fathom how I'll be able to manage more than two or three of the following in my lifetime as things stand:

>have more than two children
>keep job
>homeschool children
>afford home/stop renting
>leave city
>be around/available to care for aging relatives
>invest a substantive amount of time in community and religious organizations

All of these things would have been difficult to attain, but at least possible, not 150 years ago for a working man with a decent background.

Yeah I knew something was off. My fight or flight kicked in immediately when I expanded the image. Nothing long term with this potential metoo'ing lunatic.

Buy Bitcoin ticker BTC

Wheres the bump

that ho looks crazy

>having a home
Possibly not
>someone to share it with in peace and love
You'd be surprised how many decent virgin and nice women ask themselves the same thing. The powers that be intentionally make it tough for us to find one another. I'm happily married with two sons and it took years to find my wife. Despair is a weapon of the enemy. WAGMI.

Attached: 1653068501053-mad-anthony-the-great.jpg (974x1298, 718.39K)

mmmmm wow that is one sexy bitch

It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, thereā€˜s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1771x724, 502.43K)

Yes, you used to be able to have it all. Now you have to choose two or three and forsake the rest.