Are probiotics effective or it's just a meme ?

t. man who suffers from IBS

Attached: probiotics.png (468x458, 143.15K)

They contain estrogen to make you a good girl

>girl probiotics
>man
What did OP mean by this?

Test

They work, it all depends on the strain though

the extreme doses of 50 bajillion organisms have been used in people hospitalized with intense IBS

Probiotic supplements can be dangerous
get them from foods

When I tried them they just gave me the shits.

Eat yogurt every day. Seriously. Just make a few spoonfuls of yogurt part of your every day routine

eat village style yogurt user
or drink some sour milk

Get it from foods. sauerkraut, kim chi, or real kombucha is good. greek yogurt is alright too.

>gave me the shits
It is not uncommon to have some gastrointestinal issues the first few days, but after that you're typically good to go

Have you tried any elimination diets to see if it's a specific food causing it?

>Kimchi

Based.

Attached: kimchi-korea-800x600.jpg (800x600, 163.37K)

You need pre-biotics, not pro-biotics. Pre-biotics come from meat.

that's just an american meme right ?

seems like a good idea though.

I've tried going gluten free, sugar free. Didn't change shit

Take potato starch. it contains something called resistant starch. Those probotics aren't things that can survive in your body for long and that's why you need to keep taking them. resistant starch will feed the good bacteria in your stomach and cure your ibs. That's how I cure my ibs.

yes eat fermented food, modern diets are sterilized and destructive to our guts and bodies
we used to have to eat fermented food because it was one of the only forms of preservation

Had IBS and leaky gut couple years back. Could only eat meat and veggies for an entire year and was constipated as fuck. Anytime I ate sugar or carbs I got unsteady gait, nausea, etc. came across urine therapy. All made sense. Said fuck it and did it. Within 5 mins of drinking my first half glass my formerly seemingly dead intestines started gurgling and came alive. Next morning I shit my brains out like I was giving birth. All sorts of nasty shit came out of me… flukes, parasites, whatever.

End of the week I was enhaling pizza again like a fat fuck.

Pic related: girl I convinced to do it with all sorts of stomach issues.

Attached: 1C324BF1-2EC8-4562-B060-65D33894D965.jpg (750x1624, 264.35K)

They work on my sheep.

You have crohns disease op

Try antihistamines for flare ups. You’d be amazed how much of muh IBS is just inflammation.

Never take anti-histamines. It’s poison. You just have to drink your urine and that trounces inflammation like magic.

This is all wrong… this is like a semi decent bandaid for your issues. If you aren’t going to drink your urine which will fix everything….. the next best thing to do is raw milk kefir.

Do the elimination diet but most IBS can be solved with a digestive enzyme with meals and chewing your food really well. You can get blood tests to see allergies to gluten if you want but the elimination diet and a digestive enzyme will eventually fix it. My kryptonite was green peppers, cabbage, and pumpkin seeds. Once those were eliminated things have corrected themselves. You can shove a baguette up your ass if you are too lazy to try.

?

Sneed

Thank you.

Attached: 1624951768878.jpg (179x220, 10.56K)

idk anything about ibs but have you unironically tried a cool dairy after meals, yogurt, good ice cream, real cream

K

probiotics are retarded
your gut biome is tailored to your diet based on what you are currently eating. If you change your diet, your biome will change too. drastic diet changes will result in drastic biome changes. If you flood it with bullshit "probiotics" your gut is no longer tailored to your diet.
does your gut biome makeup affect your health and mental? Probably. Do we know what is beneficial bacteria and what is bad? Nope. Probiotics are retarded.

>tfw every korean restaurant is on the other side of town
i love kimchi soup lads

Drink kefir. It means less farting.

>IBS
which one?

You get FAR more probiotics from fermenting your own food than from any supplement you can find

If you buy that shit from the supermarket it's most often (((pasteurized))) which ruins the probiotics, make your own shit at home away from goyfeed

Seems like i'll try probiotics then. Thanks all