Can appalachia be saved or is it doomed to poverty, drug abuse, and decay?

Can appalachia be saved or is it doomed to poverty, drug abuse, and decay?

Attached: mullenswv.jpg (1440x1080, 750.58K)

Fuck off we’re full

Man, this looks comfy rural
8/10 would integrate with local community

WV is pretty based. If they could get cell service and decent internet... I'd move.

You can't even save your shitty cities newfag.
Fuck off we are full.

I don't think so.

starlink

Appalachia is still white, so yes.

appalachia here
we don't need saving fuck off we're full

Attached: 1628881413647.gif (300x300, 2.02M)

Mark my words, Appalachia will be one of the last holdouts against the globohomo system in America.
20 years from now all non-pozzed white people will consider moving there.

It's a fucking entire region of class traitors. I'm sorry, but this is what they get for voting for MAGA. No one does this to them but themselves. They are responsible for their own misery and torment

INB4 "u lefties all hate the poor u pretend to advocate 4" no. you got it all wrong like a typical dumb uneducated rightwinger. We had class traitors. We don't hate the poor. We hate class traitors. White rural red places stricken with poverty are stricken with poverty because they are class traitors

So, while we are here, anyone know of any hidden gem, lesser known fun hikes, scenic spots, swimming holes, waterfalls, lookouts, things of that nature in Appalachia?

beckley wv is 20% black - southern wv had a lot of black mine workers

All the places with nice views are being bought by outsiders who love our low property taxes but vote Democrat.

t. East Tennessean

There are rotten places everywhere. I would one million percent prefer living there than any blue city in the entire country.

West Virginia has a lower crime rate and drug addiction rate than New York or California

A lot of conservative whites are escaping the suburban Atlanta hellscape and moving to the North Georgia mountains. This will only continue as things get worse.

t. North Georgian

They simultaneously don’t want your help, don’t need your help, and absolutely refuse to trust anyone other than the locals, yet are waiting for a rich person to move in and give them all jobs.

It was a great state and good folks, hillbillies with maybe a couple rednecks here and there, but mostly just good folks who wouldn’t dream of stealing, ratting someone out, or being anywhere but home at 7pm. Then the opioid crisis hit and the miners got hooked; then doctors stopped writing opioids, right after the mines shut down and the insurance money dried up. The pills became outrageously expensive to buy off the street, and meth was there to save the day; it was cheap, and gave them the energy to work the extra hours required in order to afford living their lifestyle. 7/10 couldn’t dream of passing a drug test, and everyone’s locking up and locking down their homes and possessions. Trust in each other and morale at an all time low. Abandon hope all ye who enter here. It’s a paradise gone corrupt.
I escaped. Here’s my old car in WV.

Attached: 4BD1B03A-99B6-4839-A2CD-0D6D29602889.jpg (480x640, 28.82K)

Appalachian whites live how whites should live - free. The rest of America is on the treadmill for schlomo paying mortgages and huge property taxes and HOA fees, condo fees, buying Teslas and other gay shit they don't need. In West Virginia people live free. Work when you wanna work. Otherwise just live and spend time with family and friends. The rat race is gay and jewish. White people should not engage in jewish culture.
>t. my father and grand father and great-grand father were all born in West Virginia.

Attached: coal_miners.jpg (400x293, 28.67K)

At least you win the Hunger Games

>20 years from now all non-pozzed white people will consider moving there.
Anyone who isn't a moron is already considering moving to Appalachia.

When they rise up and wage war against drug smugglers they’ll be fine

Have you walked around in your shithole city. I swear libtards have horse blinders on. Or maybe its all the meds your on to cope

?
People always act like Applachia is the worst place on earth online but then I go outside It seems pretty good to me. Its the best part of the country.

DCJew user, have any fun adventures lately?

Get your reparations

fuck off we're full

you are not welcome here. a whole class of motherfuckers that do not go to the dentist, how many fucks you think we give about you?

Yea the difference is we don't consent to it. We're stuck in this capitalist paradigm BECAUSE of poor uneducated rural rednecks who force their will on us via the electoral college and pic related. Some poor trailerpark redneck in Wyoming has 68 times the vote that the most brilliant minds in the country have in some top California learning institution

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)