Sirs, attention, please

lay down with the politics, it can wait.
whiskey - can not.
weekly reminder that the scotch single malt whisky is the choice of a Any Forumss gentleman, if you can say so. and if you can not - you're a tastelet nigger faggot jew and must reconsider your life right from beginning. HOWEVER. there are patrician tier drinks in pair with single malts and those are
>good rum
>good cognac
>nothing else

and if you drink gay titty beer to booze yourself up. or gin / vodka. I have really bad news my unfellow lads. what is your excuse, can you tell me?

Attached: 632061_600x600.jpg (600x592, 93.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVG1U-faqHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>whiskey
fag

I only have beer and weed gummies. I could use a nice glass of whiskey though

Attached: D21A0166-58CB-45FA-A49E-26919739B053.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

Talisker is the shit

>weed gummies
Im 36, I've been here since the old b and ive never ever heard of that shit. Im too old. Jesus.

Dig the Lagavulin but man, it's like it's been filtered thru an ashtray because of the smoked peat. I do enjoy Glenmorangie 18 year old quite a bit

the new one is shite. with that fancy storm looking cartbox. the old one, pre Jewageo, is good one. but cost now like a colden bridge. however, one can always buy smth like this. wich is made closely, similar, and even better than the old talisker. pic rel.

Attached: photo29214.jpg (1600x1600, 437.64K)

I’m 44. It’s legal here so they put weed in everything imaginable. Food, drinks, patches, you can even shove it up your ass.

yeah yeah lad I dont have the proper pic. I dont like ashey whiskys too but some of them are good. and 90% of single malts arent ashey (peatey), and thats a discovery for newfags, surprisengly.

hey whisky user

bought this at costco today

Attached: th-2928995582.jpg (474x711, 59.13K)

We all know it's whisky
And the only good stuff is from scotland

I think Lagavulin is the only Islay single malt I've tried. Have any you suggest to sample?

Tried Glendalough's double barrel whiskey last night, great whiskey, light flavours. I'll try the a few others from their range when I get the chance.

is this your first single malt? its good, really good, but not for the price. the Balvenie push up their prices for no reason, especially when there are +120 more distilliries in Scotland and lots of them can offer better with the lower price. sad. whiskyjews must be hanged. but still a really good drink if you dont count your shekels.

Ardbeg 10, Ardbeg Wee Beasty (if you count shekels, its same but a wee worse), Laphroaig 10 is the choice for the peatheads, but be cearfull, its too much for some. So if you liked Laga, go for the Ardbeg and feel no regret.

Attached: qV6p82GkuWI.jpg (794x1059, 213.93K)

I have never tried Johnnie Walker Blue. I know it's blended (sorry OP) but what's so great that it's $200 a bottle?

how old are you lad?

fuck no

bought this shit at the same time

100% on taste/price. don't pretend i didn't check my shekel app while my mouth watered contemplating the purchase

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2432x3648, 1.08M)

Lagavulin is ok but Laphroaig and any peated whiskey I dont like, simple as.

>but what's so great that it's $200 a bottle
Jesus Christ, you have a good range of choices. first, the Green is better, second, with youyr shekels you better go for smth like Campbeltown Whiskys, and treat em properly. Look for Springbank, Longhorn or GlenScotia. but again, if you hasnt build up the whisky taste, you stick to smth simplier and then go further up. It does worth it. also sign up for Ralphy, he's a balerina whisky fag but the best on the YT.

I drink bourbon and shine.

the upscale jack daniels of scotch

bought a good special edition green once though

I'll see if I can get the Ardberg here. Thanks for the tip

>the Glenlivet 12
not bad to start with, not bad, but
do you have a proper whisky glass?
Im not shitting you, it does matter. look
youtu.be/YVG1U-faqHY
it looks funny but its not.

what are you taste / flavor preferences?

Attached: 61091303_143352406784266_2998703280038249456_n.jpg (640x640, 80.18K)

I prefer barrel strength bourbon.

Attached: 723528-1.output.png (2150x3035, 2.94M)

Grow a pair. Peated whisky is mother's milk.

>enjoying the taste of swamp

Attached: shrek.jpg (681x383, 148.2K)

real sirs embrace sobriety. You couldnt pay me to drink alcohol, smoke weed, etc.

and what about barrel strength whiskys?

Been drinking bourbon and cola this Saturday morning. About to go vote for our federal election. No change will happen as long as the kikes exist among us. Not sure why I'm bothering.

Cruzan Black Strap Rum

This is the only rum made with black strap at a affordable price and widely available. It tastes like a pirates beard and is dark as the BIRNEY DEPTHS.
Sweet, sticky, and slow, this rum has a heat that rests in you like a fat prison guard. You'll kill a man for a lime and ginger bear.

Attached: BLACKSTRAP.jpg (490x490, 33.44K)

Been drinking crown last 4 hours at work

Caol Ila 12, Laphroaig quarter cask, Ardbeg 10 and Uigeadail, Bruichladdich Port Charlotte heavy peated (only if you actually like peat).
Those are all islay single malts I keep purchasing.

>good rum
Last year i put back a liter of 25 year old flor and felt amazing the next day. It was then i realized the good stuff is actually worth it.

Attached: index.jpg (1000x947, 259.55K)

Alcohol is for degenerates

Go back to your ritalin and adderall, zoomie faggot.

Scotch is alright. I just prefer high rye bourbons.
Ever try Japanese whiskey? It's pretty fascinating, tastes like a lowland scotch. Apparently Japanese distillers hired a bunch of scotish masters to show them how to make whisky when they saw a growing domestic market for it after WW2.

>>whiskey
>fag
No You

That stuff just fries the brain too much. I stick to cans of lager myself, with the odd shot of vodka or whiskey from time to time.

Might be able to get the Laprohaig here but not sure about the others, but I'll look

>Apparently Japanese distillers hired a bunch of scotish masters to show them how to make whisky
Actually, a single Japanese person was studying in Scotland and fell in love with scotch. He founded Nikka.
Nikka whisky's are peated, but not overly so. They remind you a lot of scottish whisky. The other large ones not necessarily as much.

The QC is really good. Ardbeg is my usual go to, Caol Ila you can most certainly get. It's a really good dram for the price.

Cadenheads is so delicious.

I've been interacting with you quiet multiple times in similar threads, but back in the months, Bjorn, you Norege whisky aficionado. glad youre here.

Attached: monsieur.gif (300x300, 1.46M)

Found the green label. Hell of a lot cheaper than blue

i always wanted to try weed tea.

>likes peat but couldnt into good gin / mezcal
ngmi

laphroaig quarter cask is a great value option (35€/bottle here) if you like strong taste.
caol ila 12 is decent value too though not as strong as the quarter cask.
bowmore is more on the mild side.
ardbeg has those weirdly named versions in the 50-100€/bottle range that are pretty good (uigedal and an oa if i recall correctly)

if you want to spend a bit more, try the older caol ilas or laphroaigs or the lagavulin distillers edition (personal favorite)

Glenlivet just put out a cask strength they peated so much that it's funny.