Scooby doo shitskin version

the ones with no culture in america are so called poc they literally cant make up anything, its all replacement of white characters.

Attached: mindy-kaling-velma.1623879570765.jpg (1280x720, 35.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are made of shit. They just rub shit on all our things and call it new.

Attached: EE003F3B-3ACF-4C83-902B-EB9347A5C25B.jpg (600x450, 46.82K)

Scooby Poo

Velma is a young adult I think? And that hoe has nasolabial furrows of a late 30s boomer. Those movies are phoned in I think. I hear they just make money from some diversity funds when they tick those boxes, so in the end they make a bunch of shit nobody watches. lmao

Could they have at least picked someone that doesn't look 50 years old?

its impossible to see the word poc and not be pissed off

someone post the pre-bleach photo with the after

Scooby Doo Doo

should call them just non whites probably

will they make the redhead into a nigger again like with starfire and others? i'm out of the loop

underrated
>&checked

White people come from albinism and forsake their own ancestors for hubris. Its no wonder they have no love for anyone. These potemkin villages of larping chimpanzees dont even love themselves. Always Huwhite pride. Never albino pride. W-We not albino! We dont want albino!!
No say albino!!!

Their entire lives are cope. Born out of a deficiency disease and too cucked by simian ego to accept who they really are.

But despite all their putrid arrogance, all their vanity that they wish to sacrifice all life on earth for. Our brothers fate is certain. Its the same as the rest of ours. Its for him to die like a nigger, and have the brown soil consume his larping rotting chimp flesh. To return to that shit colored mud he came from.

Suck my dick polcels. Looks like I just destroyed your entire idealogy for petty amusement. Cope and Seethe delusional monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: nigerian albino baby.jpg (468x573, 65K)

She's supposed to be the smart nerd

I hope they don't touch our hex girls or make them breed with sandniggers

homo erectus cope

Attached: erectus_JC_Recon_Head_CC_f_sq.jpg (325x216, 26.33K)

POC in America have no culture

I need this Velma!

Attached: bishoujomom_nude_velma_daphne_cosplay_fansly_set_leaked-MQKOGX.png (896x1280, 1.31M)

Criminally underrated

Attached: 3C951537-844B-4881-A236-46B1D76A7995.jpg (683x1024, 220.71K)

We are proud of our ancestors, mutant. You forsake yours for hollow fake and gay pride, just to die a mere mortal monkey. Honorless.

Attached: indian albino fam 2.jpg (750x500, 42.12K)

Scoob and the gang solve the mystery of using a toilet!

I seriously don't know why people are upset about this.
99% of the time when these shitskin women include their self-inserts in cartoons, they make them fuck white men and belittle the male spic/pajeet characters.

Attached: 1530497379854.jpg (612x528, 22.23K)

>Scooby Doo and the Toilet Witch

/thread

OK we all know there's only one live-action Velma, no shit skin could ever replace her....what on earth.

Attached: based.jpg (480x479, 34.65K)

Terrible casting as this Mindy poo is not fuckable.

>racemixing is good!
Fuck off

Its just annoying because they could have just given her her own series. Called it "buyani massala: girl detective" or some shit. Velma Dinkly is a German American, living in a beach town in the 1960s.

based. velma can never be a darkie because she's smart.

Attached: BOOBAS-question-mark.webm (400x296, 83.22K)

how much things had changed....

>he doesn't know about the netflix adaptation

I’m against immigrants. I don’t know what else to say. This is an immigration problem. The big problem is that it’s an adult cartoon with swearing and gore now.

Nigger albinos dont look like white people. They look like pale niggers.

I do not, is it terrible?

I fucking hate these Hollywood kikes so much.
I mean I hate all kikes but these Hollywood kikes deserve a special place in Hell...

I just realized she was in Grandma's Boy