Which country the next Führer will be from?

Attached: fuhrerbradley.jpg (1280x720, 82.48K)

Trump is already here and is Amerikkkan

Nigger

trump lost
You have to believe in the science, chud

Thailand

Attached: 9CE0938C-0F55-4419-A76B-ECF710728355.png (2560x1707, 28.06K)

Great Greece Reich

America, but it's not Trump or Fuentes or Enoch, there is another.

Cuba. I’m taking over the states.

The next fuhrer was probably aborted 50 years ago, why do you think the Jew pushes abortion so much? So John Connor will never be born...

anyone that goes against the central banking system is killed, so no where. we'll never have another Hitler just as we'll never be free from jewish bankers

Weimerica.

Unironically Sweden or Norway, those scandinavians lived in peace and prosperity for decades and all of that got thrown away with the arrival of immigrants and their lefto-faschist gov fucking their ass,they will definitely be radicalised the hard way.

Nigger.

>Unironically Sweden or Norway
You have no idea the depths of submission those two countries are capable of. Even Mohammed would have been shocked.

Attached: Maximumkek.png (258x245, 117.53K)

Slovenia

Im american

Bongland.

One of the Nordic countries

I will be the next führer

Israel

Central Europe. Poland/Hungary/Balkans area. They'll cut their teeth beating back the Turkish hordes and will likely have an alliance with Russia.

It'll be me, my application to an art college was refused.

Croatia.

I've written about this in another thread.
An user was kind enough of screencapping my "vision". It came to me in a dream.

If anyone wishes to know more then ask.
I'm not gonna write out what came to mr in a series of dreams if nobody is interested in hearing it.

Bosnia, check my numbers
I will be worse than Hitler, worse than Dark Hitler, worse than Ultra Hitler… I will be Supremacy Hitler

South Africa.

“Ah you think nigger is your ally? You merely adopted the nigger. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the European until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but faggot!”

>“Ah you think nigger is your ally? You merely adopted the nigger. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the European until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but faggot!”
user I've been having a really rough day, and this made me laugh. Thanks. Hope you make it to Orania.

probably unironically here in italy, we don't have an elected government for at least 10 years, at least in full power autocracies the leader cares about his country, pretends too or just make the economy go along at risk of being ousted if doesn't go well, here all is fucked, the government don't care at all, we live under a constant controlled administration, and every single politician from right to left is completely retarded and insane, its just sad.

Austria is the last place they'd expect.

The flag below mine.

Kek glad to help user.

The only person publicly naming the jew as the archenemy of mankind is a woman from Spain

Somewhere in South America.

But saying nigger on public platforms is just more impressive.

I bet you dont floss your teeth nigger

Probably a blue state in America, unironically. You have to spend time in Hell to make friends with fire.

Attached: autism1.jpg (960x720, 492.74K)

Smelly France

Elon Musk confirmed

fuck

From whoever gets trips

maybe a redneck, jews have poisoned americans with vaccines, junkfood, shit tv shows, propaganda and god knows what else since they aee children in order to make it impossible for another Hitler to raise from there, so you'll have him coming from a monstly non jewed country

Attached: 1653057592140.jpg (800x703, 102.52K)