Is there still hope for zoomers?

Statistically, they're the most homosexual, most politically left-leaning generation ever recorded. A non-trivial percentage of zoomer girls will be chemically castrated (puberty blockers cause irriversible infertility) before they finish high school. Obesity, mental illness, addiction, mental aptitude etc. Essentially, deteriorating trajectories across the board. Some people speculated that zoomers would discover traditionalism as a 'new counterculture' since all transgressive opinions and behaviors of previous generations have been fully integrated into the political mainstream - but so far, it seems, zoomers are in fact purity-spiraling into more prohibitive, violent offshoots of 00s progressivism. So, can zoomers be redeemed?

Attached: 1653076469724m.jpg (682x1024, 79.74K)

Lol

Attached: 91c.jpg (2048x1422, 540.66K)

>I cant w yall
it's like a dying mind, trying to send out some kind of message

By the way, what's the zoomer equivalent of 'lol'? Is it 'fr fr'? Seen that a lot lately.

Discrimination is wrong, do not discriminate against sincerely held beliefs, being racist is a Protected right

>what's the zoomer equivalent of 'lol'?
their lives

>Z flag
If I switched to this flag and made a random post such as 'I like pie' that would be a jailable offence / felony under current German law.

Its clearly an N

For now.
Genuine Thoughtcrime laws are just around the corner. Before 2030 in Europe for sure, US within 15 years.

Right wing Zoomers are spiraling into depression and suicide
>t.22 year old zoomer whose lost one friend to suicide and another to fucking alcohol poisoning. Both were staunch WN types.

>You got it set on Z for 'Zieg Heil', when it should be set on N for 'Nigger'.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

>dying to alcohol in your 20s
What the fuck. Even the shittiest liver should at least make it to 30. The fuck was he drinking?

Our generation is pretty screwed; the girls are already whores on birth control and meds, and the guys are largely wiggers
There is still hope though
No cap fr fr

>The fuck was he drinking?
Tbh man I really think he killed himself too and his parents are just trying to cover it up.

>There is still hope though
There isn't.

Attached: saf.jpg (400x400, 26.56K)

Anything is possible if you are HuWhite

Makes sense. Teenage alcohol poisoning might be considered a wrongful death, somebody would get sued for sure.

Italian's aren't white sadly, I'll be cannon fodder for the true whites if the civil war ever kicks off.
Yeah, he was dead when they got home. My guess is that he probably spiked the drink with something but parents are just going with the 'alcohol poisoning' line to everyone else.

Whites are de-facto second class citizens in the US, at least from a legal perspective. What were Republicans doing when Affirmative Action was introduced?

Maybe just an H overdose? Not the worst way to go, probably.

>most homo
>most left wing
Yes that is what millenials pretend zoomers are like because it’s a cope for the fact we aren’t moving left as a society. Actual zoomers make fun of fags and use slurs, only the nonwhite ones are the cancer you described because obviously degeneracy is in their nature