>4000 different fruit flies
>2000 different dandelions
>600 different oaks
>300 different dogs
>73 different cats
>13 different salmon
>1 human race
Wait a second....

Attached: 1604472859461.gif (540x304, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo
youtu.be/V1-FRURLovs
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/210000-skull-may-be-oldest-human-fossil-found-europe-180972629/
slate.com/technology/2019/04/indica-sativa-difference-cannabis-weed-science.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Serious question anons. Why are you all so dumb? Is it because you are all bots and I'm the only real one here? I really want to know. .. .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo

>classify every tiny difference in extreme detail into thousands of books for every single living thing on the planet
>mysteriously don't acknowledge obvious differences between human populations and pretend its all just one blob of the same stuff because classification is fuzzy wuzzy!

Let's change that for you to fucking understand.
>1 human species but different races
>Whites,blacks, brown, yellow,red are the different races
>But we're all humans

The genetic difference between a dog and a wolf is still much smaller than between human cultures.

we're not the same sea monkey

Another ignorant dumbass. Shame to have a white body but bigger brain

*nigger

19 known species of the Homo genus. All those died out or evolved into Homo Sapiens, then after hundreds of thousands of years we mini evolved into Homo Sapien Sapiens. Yes from a DNA and scientific perspective we are still a single species. You are trying to sound smart and you just sound stupid since you have no real grasp on the science. Like I said in another thread the human races or sub species are even too close in DNA to benefit from hybrid vigor. Compared to cannabis sativa and cannabis indica . They are two different species sand when mixed experience hybrid vigor.

Try harder next time, maybe read a few books.

How many years since the domestic dog was separated from the wild wolf VS the time frame the races have been separate.

Fuck you people are honestly retarded. Do you wipe your own asses or does someone have to help you.

Inb4 nigger lover
I hate niggers too but you retards are an embarrassment and I mean that.

I'm not trying to sound smart, I'm pointing out an obvious issue. As in, they are just flat out lying about human classification for political purposes. You are just trying to rationalize their lies because you attached your ego to it.

>How many years since the domestic dog was separated from the wild wolf VS the time frame the races have been separate.

Give us the timelines then?

Maybe they should read the DSM-V. The Science is settled after all.

Is that how evolution works. Everything evolves into the same subspecies regardless of environment?

I KNOW RETARD AND I AGREE WITH YOU! Maybe don't reference advanced topics like anthropology and claim there is only one species of human. Most of us even have neanderthal DNA in us. The Human story through time is an amazing tale and when you take the time to learn it trust me you will be EVEN MORE PROUD of being white.

I'm as bad as a janny, they clean shit for free and I spoon feed retards all day for free but here goes....

>Genetic evidence suggests that dogs split from their wolf ancestors between 27,000 and 40,000 years ago. The oldest known dog burial is from 14,200 years ago, suggesting dogs were firmly installed as pets by then.

>Homo sapiens evolved in Africa before expanding to spread around the globe. Genetic data indicate that the ancestors of current human populations outside Africa did not leave that continent until about 60,000 years ago

I'd say the dog estimate is over blown and 20,000 years is about right. So three fold more genetic drift could be expected because we had three times as much time.

The spirit of adventure, courage, and all that makes humans amazing drove our ancestors out of Africa and we never stopped evolving. That how you get all the other non nigger races. Niggers never evolved since 60K years...hence niggers nig nogging. The white man is the peak evolution of the Homo Sapiens. The Nigger is the evolutionary dead end. In the old times we would just genocide them and fuck the few we likes as we did with neanderthal. Human pre history is just genocide after genocide after genocide making a better more potent killer each time till you get the white man.

I have read the DSM-5 and hey retard this is anthropology and DNA not soft science psychology. Nice job comparing apples to assholes, smart.

>Everything evolves into the same subspecies regardless of environment?

No not what I said at all. Read this post and see if it clears that up.

The Nordic race is the Master Race.

youtu.be/V1-FRURLovs

Attached: dolph.jpg (720x855, 156.48K)

Are you questioning The SCIENCE?! Thats Danngerous Misinformation, youre a conspiracy nut and probably a russian asset. Everyone plesse ignore him.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/210000-skull-may-be-oldest-human-fossil-found-europe-180972629/

Skull found in Greec 210 000 years ago. Explain.

The way evolution works is it only solves problems. If you design is perfect for the environment and the environment doesn't change you likely do not evolve. Look at alligators, sharks, and other animals that haven't changed in any real way for millions of years. Niggers are just like this. They only need a simple child like mind to survive in a place with no winters and ample food to find, Africa. They didn't need to learn agriculture for this reason either. No need for sturdy houses to hold and protect from snow or hurricanes or anything really. With out external pressure or need the animal does not evolve, that would be counter intuitive. Why fix what's not broken?

No as we left Africa we found new horrors beyond our comprehension and environments we were not meant to live in. So we evolved and were force to get smart. necessity is the mother of invention. When you have a snowy winter or live in a barren environment you MUST learn to grow or at least properly store food for over winter or you die. Likely the first few attempts to leave Africa had many failures. The smartest, strongest and bravest survived, breed, and continued the journey towards the land bridge to the Americas.

Once humans made it to America they fell into a similar trap as the niggers in Africa. They found a land of plenty and got lazy. Sure it snowed and the natives did develop some good buildings like the Pueblo cliff dwellings with are amazing I've seen them in person and no niggers could ever do that shit.

No I am not smart enough to explain exactly why the Europeans and to some degree the Asians became so smart and so powerful. It's the environment and the fact that the best genes left Africa and the worst genes stayed.

/rant over/

t. autist with almost no sleep......

Attached: gigachad.jpg (800x450, 32.18K)

Le black science man and Michael Jackson???? Genetic dead ends??? Pffft you are crazy my guy!!! Also Akon

>after hundreds of thousands of years we mini evolved
Lol

Are you telling me that if all human beings deadlift every day for millions of years we would eventually get as strong as a silverback gorilla?

It's simple.
Different species can race mix with each other.
Humans mixed with gorillas and formed niggers.
Humans mixed with grey demons and formed asians.
Humans did incest and and turned whiter and inferior genes were chosen created blond hair and colored eyes.
Orangutan Giants were race mixed into extinction to create the red haired human giants of old.

Attached: gigantopithecus.png (629x751, 729.67K)

Homo sapiens sapiens, in anthropology and paleontology, the subspecies of Homo sapiens that consists of the only living members of genus Homo, modern human beings. Traditionally, this subspecies designation was used by paleontologists and anthropologists to separate modern human beings from more-archaic members of Homo sapiens. H. s. sapiens is thought to have evolved sometime between 160,000 and 90,000 years ago in Africa before migrating first to the Middle East and Europe and later to Asia, Australia, and the Americas.

no

>Out of Africa theory
Deboonked, retard

this
>Compared to cannabis sativa and cannabis indica . They are two different species sand when mixed experience hybrid vigor.
slate.com/technology/2019/04/indica-sativa-difference-cannabis-weed-science.html

you're fucking stupid, youre so fucking stupid, all you have to do is try and you can't even do that right

There is no way in hell, I as a nordic european am the same species as an Australian abo, bro.

children of mixed parents cant get bone marrow from either of them because they both are too far geneticaly from their own kid

Attached: 1564435346390.png (612x1035, 241.66K)