Does Saturday night live have any political power?

Does Saturday night live have any political power?

Attached: 1562616301520.jpg (550x550, 43.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Protect trans kids by making them act like a normal fucking kid.

Dozens of people watch that show.

Not anymore. They way overshot a tolerable amount of leftist leaning into weird constantly angry liberal territory like that somehow still counts as comedy.

Take them away from the freaks who are abusing them by telling them it's ok to be trans

Attached: guess.png (736x124, 62.76K)

Yeah, but only to people who are already watching it. What 18 year old is "just tuning in" to SNL?

Attached: 6dee49138903b36fbafadd561715a4bd.jpg (720x540, 53.93K)

underrated

Enough to make any legitimate impact? No. Might persuade a few centrists but that's all. You can rest easy now user.

Attached: 1652894911811.png (1334x750, 918.84K)

No. Even when SNL was at its peak of viewership, it's political messages fell on deaf ears to those who didn't agree with the message. After avoiding cancelation for so long, the managers only let it limp along because it's an institution at NBC not because they feel it's quality programming.

Attached: 1649293650097.jpg (239x234, 23.07K)

So powerful

Attached: 6gy4pg.jpg (500x500, 60.44K)

That's why the propaganda is as widespread as possible. On its own some retarded take on SNL will not reach many people, but add hundreds of other shows, movies, websites to it and it will have quite the impact.

I dunno

Attached: Crenshaw.jpg (976x549, 356.25K)

I actually had fun watching the commercial for a box set DVD of episodes from the 70s but these fags can go kill themselves.

Attached: 6gy52j.jpg (888x499, 121.11K)

kek awesome shop

Wouldn't it be better as "I tongue anus"?

For some reason, their "stories" about unfunny skits get picked up by the AP and get posted on Foxnews. If not for that kike agenda pushing it there, I would never run across anything about it at all.
It's been literally decades since there was anything remotely funny on it. Actually take that back - the skit with the Trump dog and mind helmet was pretty good about 5 years ago.

A planet of nearly 8 billion...

2 billion christians, 1.8 billion muslims, 1.2 billion hindus, a billion+ atheists and agnostics etc.

Only around 18 million jews.

Simply do the math on pic related to see who has pushed the feminism/LGBT/tranny/pedo movement onto normies and normalized it.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: jews fem and lgbt.jpg (984x1222, 221.26K)

They made Elon look like a dipshit.

Yes. Quite a lot. Most people get their news and worldview from SNL and The Daily Show. Shit like that. Shouldn't be that way but it is.

Black people do not support trans rights or gay kids. I've lived with black people and worked with them. They're the most anti-gay club you'll ever meet.

More interns are molested than people who watch the show

George Floyd was on SNL?

It spent it all on advisors and NAPs

Not as much as the Chickasaw tribe used to.

To a certain degree. No one over there would want to admit it but SNL's core audience is middle school-aged children. Roastie women shore up the ratings share tuning in for their favorite iHeartRadio acts and to laugh at whoever has been labeled the political enemy by their Nexstar Media affiliate throughout the week.
I don't know that SNL was ever really worth a shit other than Eddie Murphy playing Mr. Rogers and Norm doing the fake news.

nigger worship reciprocated by a nigger worshipping trannies. a match made in hell

>look at me virtue signal
kek'd