Education in the US

Lemme splain to you why it's fucked
>Teachers go to seminars, training events, and read so much dogshit material.
>That material could be from their college, employer, or personal study
>ALL OF IT
>I really do mean that
>A L L O F I T
>Emphasizes that the purpose of schooling is to get a job
Ever wondered why school is structured the way it is, like a prison? That's why.
>All of the arbitrary rules
>All of the classes that don't make sense for an EDUCATION
>The entire structure
>It's all designed around getting a job, not to educate you
>This is why they allow absolute retards in public school: They don't need to be intelligent, they need to be employed
>THIS is why you're not taught how to pay your taxes. You don't need that to get a job.
Why do I bring this up?
>Be me, 9th grade
>Teacher asks "HOW WILL YOU GET A JOB WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE YOURS?"
>Fire back with "Getting a job isn't my end goal in life"
>Teach is fucking flabbergasted, just stares for a moment
>She cannot mentally process what was heard, it flies in the face of literally every microsecond of her training
>The only thing she can do is repeat herself, but quieter
>Repeat back what I said
>She just stares
>She doesn't understand me
>She CAN'T understand me
I broke her on that day. For the rest of the year, she didn't look at me right. She'd give me this... puzzled, frightened look.
>The next year she quit
The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: 1597176780318.jpg (960x960, 316.1K)

This is why I slept most during school

Yes the Prussian model and its continuation beyond the industrial age has wreaked havoc on the minds of Americans. A cattle nation of psychic slaves enamored by their gold-plated chains. I fucking hate you all

You're right to hate us. Honestly, how anyone could go through all that training and not ask themselves "What about actual learning?.." is beyond me

>muh "real education"
Retards like you have to be forcefully dragged through the education system so that you don't cause harm to everyone around you with your ignorance. "Muh job" is the carrot dangled in front of you because nobody has the patience to explain to an obstinate moron why an adult should be able to solve an equation with two unknowns.

>Carrot dangled
A job isn't a carrot. Why the fuck would I want a job?
>explain to an obstinate moron why an adult should be able to solve an equation with two unknowns.
this has literally never been needed in my life. Any equation I've needed solved, no matter how complex, wolfram alpha can spit out the answer. the thing can fucking draw sonic the hedgehog for me if I want it to.

well.. somebody should do the fucking work nigger. obviously. did you expect school to create millionaires? lol

>Memeflag
>Supporting the abysman american schooling system
>Retard comment
I feel like there's a canadian under there

Attached: 1651562832320.jpg (750x946, 547.88K)

Okay then, an analogy. Using tools for simple math is like using a mobility scooter instead of learning to walk. Technically you can do anything a normal person can, but anything that requires some natural proficiency is beyond your reach.
You might be scammed by your bank and not even know it because you don't know how compound interest works. You might have retarded opinions on economy because you can't tell on the spot when the numbers are bullshit. If you don't know some things by heart, you might not be able to even express the problem that you want WA to solve for you.

>muh proficiency
I punch numbers in WA, I get answer, life goes on.

Until WA one day fails to understand the word problem you gave it, spews out a nonsense answer and you copy it like a gullible sheep.

>WA fails to understand problem
Then I go ask someone on /sci/ or reddit to understand it for me. I literally do not need to understand this shit. Hell, I know several doctorates in mathmatics I can just shoot a message to and get an answer back.

Talking to the soma is like trying to hold a conversation with a tickle-me-elmo. You can ask it questions, but it'll respond with something uninsightful and repetitive. Your time is better spent bashing your head against a wall; at least that has a numbing affect

Someone's mad!

What is this? 2 different occasions now i've had the same reactions from people when telling them working is not my absolute priority. It's like something breaks inside them and it does not compute

I don't get it either bro. Do you think they're just NPCs or do you think they've been broken by the system?

Probably fake story but based anyway. Public educators are some of the most self important self righteous low level government goons around. Literally lower tier than DMV workers.

>Self-important self-righteous low level government goons
I will never forget the time I got a week's detention for typing my password in wrong
>(I actually got detention for calling the principle on his bluffs 6 times in a row and embarrassing him but he couldn't say that)

Normal people make a living by working, user. To them, not working means mooching 99% of the time. They genuinely mean well when they ask you that and when your response is incorrect, they don't ask more questions.

I get what you're trying to say but you're a fucking sperg and an idiot about it. Also lmao if u think half the niggers that went through public education understand compound interest. The problem is really technology has outpaced humanity. Most men were designed to be peasants or cannon fodder. This liberal idea of education being some sort of equalizer like we're all born with the same capacity for intelligence is retarded and a laughable failure.

Seething groomer detected

It is an equalizer in a social mobility sense. Little Kevin who asks why he needs to learn fractions will never need them in his life, but little Bobby in his class will learn them and go on to become an engineer. Once you let retards with genius ideas on "real education" take the reins, it falls apart.

Good for them. Why should I care what normal people do?
Again, education is not about making intelligent people.

Muh jerbs

See you're not really seeing the problem here isn't the idea of education which I have not argued against. It's that the system that exists is absolutely horrible and does way more harm than good that this point. You have no clue what it's like in most public school systems. They're mostly just state funded nigger baby-sitter day camps at this point. Not to mention the push to more and more homosexual nonsense and CRT and all that stuff. Why do you think there's school shooters? Stay the fuck in your lane you know nothing about the USA. Either that or you're a shithead homo lib. Which I'm getting the sense you are.

God deserves to have some form of capital punishment inflicted on him for this shit. Everything about this fucked up wrong existence makes me angrier and angrier at him by the day. Every day that people like klaus schwab are not brutally killed on TV, is a day I lose more faith. I'm starting to think the Jews really were specially chosen by god with how much of an advantage he's given them over everyone else. How completely and utterly immune to the karma of their actions they seem to be.

Frankly I'm over asking myself why, asking myself what did we do to god to deserve being put in hell. At this point whatever it is I wish I did worse. I just want to know how he's going to pay for this sick entertainment he's made for himself at our expense. The way he so clearly designed the universe the attack you for exerting any kind of free will. It's like the most offensive blasphemous thing you can possibly do in god's eyes is try to be happy.