Why doesn’t the CSTO expand to become a more powerful rival of NATO?

Why doesn’t the CSTO expand to become a more powerful rival of NATO?

Invite Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, etc. and turn it into a super alliance

Attached: 89092228-EFF4-4F3E-858C-C7C511A6ED4A.jpg (1200x800, 326.31K)

>super alliance

Attached: 1652719450043.jpg (1024x660, 113.58K)

I like Putin

Because the "second most powerfull nation on earth" just shat itself against it's poor neighbour. Iranian higher ups are LAUGHING not considering alliances with the sick man of the planet.

bc CSTO have only one purpose, Russia protecting its ex-ussr broken pieces. It's not about like they will protect each other, or do you think Armenia or any other shithole join Russia if someone invades Russia?

Did they add nato flags?

Cool

Test

Iran could separate itself from the third world sandniggersphere if they could deal with their epidemic of big noses.

>Shit holes
>Super alliance

Attached: Ha.gif (255x255, 1.1M)

>A fucking red Xbox logo
Heh

DOn your worry Russians jsut getting started

You don scare ssu==

who the fuck would want to join that?

And Kazakhstan is already leaving LMAO

Because Russia doesn't have imperialist goals aside from protecting their immediate borders, unlike GAYTO

the called it WWZ for a reeson you finna expereanse it

No one is scared of the joke that is the Russian military

Attached: hoes mad.gif (87x99, 90.67K)

If russian military is a joke, why nato still exist, Shlomo?

>superalliance
>a bunch of 3rd world shitholes

lol

None of those countries sound super at all. Putting a bunch of retards in a room isn't going to increase the average IQ of the people inside.

and that's why NATO needs to exist and keep expanding right?

I swear, everytime third worlders and former commie countries join together they always end up looking like a bunch of losers or give off dollar store knockoff avengers energy

>let me win or I nuke you