I as US american am very scared of People's Republic of China

I as US american am very scared of People's Republic of China.
They learn in school this and I cannot solve.
China getting ahead and I am very scared.

Attached: 士氣低落的圖片.jpg (1200x675, 17.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/sci/thread/13812283
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show flag kike

Attached: 1653049267636.png (1498x1119, 293.6K)

Wait a second you ubermaximal gigafaggot. The diameter of the circle appears to be 4, but the actual height of the circle is half that, which means the entire circle isn't displayed. This question is visually inaccurate.

Sir why you insult me so?

I don't believe average Chinese 10 year olds solve this

>larping as a chink
the broken english really hurts the larp more than you think

Failed larp, try again. Chinese don't call people "sir", that's Indians.

Of course they teach geometric algebra to 10y olds. All that to become a forklift worker and die horribly in your average 16h shift.

>teach method
>solve problem
literally that easy for any known problem

is this the same guy that posted the obviously fake Ukrainian 5th grade question last night? whats the point even?

lma0

Sire what do you mean?
I am very US american men, I like play baseball and eat hotdogs.

Double the image
Deduct circle from square and divide by 4
You get the surface of volume of a "corner"
Use trigonometry to find coefficient for 30 degrees & multiply x "corner" = red area

can someone actually tell me how it's done? i want to know. is it just simple geometry or do you need integrals and shit?

Goearn how to solve it. It's just geometry.

Can't be that difficult. One half the area, minus the half-circle. I'm drunk, 37, and don't use math that often, but it's pretty logical. You just need to know the formulas they taught you last week.

>US american
No American has ever said this.

Attached: ChinaTFR.png (1036x729, 152.89K)

>larping faggot
a thread died for this

I wouldnt be able to this at 10, we only learned pi at 11, and even then i dont know if i would be able to.

The average chink is a illiterate rice farmer.

It's a curve so it requires calculus. OP is lying, no 10 year old knows calculus. It's an integration problem.

Solve for x,y where:
y=x/2
4=(x-2)^2 + (y-2)^2

Call them x*, y*.

Integrate 0->x* | x/2
Integrate x*->2 | sqrt(4 - (x-2)^2)
sum
QED

t. 10 year old chink

Although I'm sure this could be done with classical geometry, calculus is the easy way (integration)
Define a piecewise, the first part is the triangle, the second part is the circle
First part, when 0 < x < 1 , f(x) = x/2 (straight line with slope 1/2)
Second part, when 1 < x < 2, f(x) = 2 - sqrt(1 - (x-2)^2)
The answer is integral f(x) from x = 0 to 2 which I won't bother to do. This method takes about 3 minutes, but its generality makes it superior to whatever clever chinky thing happens to work for this school problem

Kill yourself

Sire see:
boards.fireden.net/sci/thread/13812283

its pretty simple, but it's fucking retarded because you're not likely to use this ever and none of the 99% of chinas population would either considering they are literal dirt farmers.

You have can determine the diameter of the half circle, the area of the rectangle and the half circle, and basically you go around a bunch of really stupid equations within equations to get that small area by removing various area amounts.

this is easy AF. all you gotta do is integrate under the equation of the line up to where it crosses the circle, then integrate under the equation of the circle up to x = 2

This, I would've moved it all into positive x y values first though because I haven't done anything like this in a decade.

Show flag, chink.

>Just integrate
Yeah like maybe 3% of the US can even do this with a manual or guide.

sir thats a reply to figure out if you are talking to a bot

Kek based macao

ah so it is street shitters that post this stuff

Attached: 5555555555.jpg (977x571, 127.26K)

It's just about finding and applying the right formula. If someone gave you the formula before asking you to solve it, you could solve it.

40 million chinks still live in caves

The answer is 0.1324105777 square-whatever the unit of measure is.

Cos(30)((8-(π2^2/2)/2)

(8-((Pi*(2^2))/2))/2 = 0.85
Ez

My 11 yo hapa son solved this in 3 minutes not a larp.

Most americants are mongrels anyway. They also worship niggers. It's no wonder these tikthot niggers don't know any math.

Is he going to college at 15? Seriously he will get fucked up in high school if you don't.

you add up the areas and subtract that from the whole area 8 to get your abswer.

Attached: 1653079994354m.jpg (1024x682, 87.89K)