Redpill me on yoghurt

Is it good for you? Or is the "good for your gut bacteria" just another jew scam?

Attached: 181987_7038010055683_1.jpg (721x1000, 138.35K)

That gut bacteria shit is definitely just a marketing scam.

Eat sugarless yoghurt with berrie sor such if you really need to.

I heard milk binds to the opiate receptor like wheat, which could explain why it's so easy to scam with it like that. It's basically "eat this morphine, it's good for your stomach" well duh.

I heard you're gullible.

Hah, wheat is full of lectins and things that actually harm the body. Milk is only bad if you are far from the north.

Your yogurt is probably ok. The yogurt over here is mostly bad for you since they load it with corn syrup, dyes, and chemical sweeteners

Unsweetened, 0% fat yogurt is good mixed with berries. If you want it sweeter, use erythritol and stevia blend Truvia. Not the shit with maltodextrin.
I use the yogurt to bind the oxalates in the berries. Good fiber, low glycemic response.

I love strawberry juice/yoghurt

I like candy too.

I prefer drinkable yoghurts

Attached: 1653086966440.jpg (900x900, 68.75K)

Yes it's good for you but it doesn't work if you eat tons of fat since the bacteria can't work on the carbohydrates inside the gut. And if you drink alcohol it just kills them all.

>good for your gut bacteria
Should look for yogurt with probiotics otherwise its pasteurized souring milk.

the stuff in your pic? no, i'd imagine it's so full of sugar it may as well be a milkshake. the sugar-free/unsweetened stuff is probably alright, though i think Big Milk has been lying to us for decades about necessary calcium intake - no other animal on earth drinks milk after adolescence

>wheat is full of lectins and things that actually harm the body
It's all confirmation bias, the health guru's are all mentally ill too. I eat wheat all the time no problem.

>the sugar-free/unsweetened stuff is probably alright, though
LOL yeah I'm sure sure you don't eat sugar at all. I bet you even consume alcohol.

Two pieces or bread a day?

What?

>I eat wheat all the time no problem.

Greek yoghurt (not Greek-style either btw) is the better yoghurt. Ideally plain, but if you want something in it you can add raw or manuka honey or even berries.

>0% fat yogurt

Attached: disdain4plebs.png (1000x1000, 639.42K)

kefir is way better for you

I eat plain full fat Greek yogurt everyday. I don’t know if it really does anything for your gut but it tastes good.

>is yoghurt good for you?
you attached wrong picrel

Attached: 1639188531485.png (713x1267, 1.18M)