You VILL own NOTHZING und you VILL be HAPPY!

You VILL own NOTHZING und you VILL be HAPPY!

Attached: 13523.png (715x761, 340.46K)

ABOLISH FUCKING PRIVATE PROPERTY ALREADY, WILL YOU, YOU PIECES OF SHIT?

DO YOU NOT FUCKING REALIZE NOW THAT PRIVATE PROPERTY NEVER MEANT "YOUR RIGHT TO OWN THINGS"? IT LITERALLY MEANT "RICH PEOPLE'S RIGHTS TO OWN YOUR THINGS"

ABOLISH PRIVATE PROPERTY
INSTITUTE PERSONAL PROPERTY AKA COMMUNIST PROPERTY WHERE EVERYONE OWNS THEIR OWN HOME, NO LANDLORDS, NO BANKS, NO SPECULATORS

No commie. Make everything private. Therefore it is perfectly legal for someone who hates Bezos to amass a small army and take him out. He'll have to resort to spending a shit ton of his money on security.

It's disgusting how fucking retarded you monsters are.

You are clinging to the philosophy of a 19th century grifter in the closet homosexual and you call me retarded?

Yea dude, you're retarded. You're just a fucking retarded idiot. Like I'm sorry to be that blunt about it but that's literally the issue here.

> ahh yes, rent from the government.
you are a retard.
the correct answer is to break the corpo monopoly and just limit the number of houses that can be owned by corps and individuals.

No argument, typical leftist retard. Read Hoppe. Start with what must be done.

>You VILL own NOTHZING

Joke's on him

I ALREADY don't own anything, and I'm miserable

Yea dude no one is gonna "make an argument" against retarded libertarians talking about privatizing government so capitalists can raise private armies and wage war with other capitalists. Like it's just retarded. You're retarded people.

Communism = "hey guys let's stop the government from extorting poor people out of rent. That's wealth redistribution from the poor to the rich. Let's stop them from evicting the poor too because that's also wealth redistribution from the poor to the rich". Like that's totally sensible. You people are just utter fucking morons

Neo-feudalism incoming.

Attached: E3B3F25F-4FBD-4450-95B7-3E7A88B6FDFF.jpg (708x735, 86.85K)

The world isn't Metal Gear Solid you fucking spastic, kill yourself as soon as possible, you're too stupid to understand how much of a retard you are.

Libertarianism has more in common with communism than it does state capitalism

Go back to Africa.

>Yea dude no one is gonna "make an argument" against retarded libertarians talking about privatizing government so capitalists can raise private armies and wage war with other capitalists. Like it's just retarded. You're retarded people.
>Communism = "hey guys let's stop the government from extorting poor people out of rent. That's wealth redistribution from the poor to the rich. Let's stop them from evicting the poor too because that's also wealth redistribution from the poor to the rich". Like that's totally sensible. You people are just utter fucking morons
PS I hope everyone understands that when libertarians talk about "privatizing government" they're talking about taking away every single right you have. Taking away your right to vote. Taking away everything. No democracy. Just a private government that is totally tyrannical and as the unilateral ability to do what it wants to you unopposed and treat you as poorly as it sees fit or even murder you with no consequences

Because communism turns into the government stealing everything for itself and then making everyone else equally poor, you fucking moron.

> no link or source

Faggots.

Attached: 1594721426808.jpg (451x345, 26.07K)

Kikes at Breitbart are blaming Bezos instead of jewish banks and investment firms like Blackrock.

That's just retarded, empty, rightwing platitude that means absolutely nothing, spoken by a moron with zero education and zero idea of what communism is or what the situations and circumstances surrounding the previous communist societies he's familiar with (because I can guarantee you're not familiar with them all) encountered

Trying to offload blame on Jews instead of one of the richest men in the world is hilarious

Bezos was going to tear apart Dutch bridges that are hundreds of years old to fit his ship through them, that is “Jewish”, but don’t blame the heckin fair capitalists that leftists hate

I think bezos has better drones

Decommodify residential real estate, thats all.

B-buy based Bezos said the based thing about Biden!

Good god yes. For god's sake please. It's inexplicably why on Earth humanity has waited this long to do it and it's even more inexplicable that they're not on board with it in this day and age with all of our problems

Now that's what I call Prime(TM) real estate

Attached: 20220520_172515_0.jpg (768x1024, 85.21K)

It wasn't until these jews turned residential real estate into an "investment vehicle" and drove housing up way past sustainability. We have so much land in the USA, plus all the foreign (((investment))), (((blackrock))) and co, literally jewing the country to death. With attitudes such as "is curing people a sustainable business model?" and only caring about the next quarter, rudimentary number go up!! destructive nonsense, no wonder this country is going down the shitter.

Certain things need to just simply be off limits from excessive profiteering. With the amount of corporate capture influencing us law, regulation and bootlickers painting their chains, most likely nothing will get better unfortunately.

Jews and usery have ruined the world.

No. You're a fucking retard man. This has nothing to do with jews, for fucks sake, jesus christ you people are hopeless. No dude people who own property and landlord and run wall st and big asset management firms are of all different ethnicities and backgrounds

>No. You're a fucking retard man. This has nothing to do with jews, for fucks sake, jesus christ you people are hopeless. No dude people who own property and landlord and run wall st and big asset management firms are of all different ethnicities and backgrounds
jews actually usually are leftwing, like myself, and don't support the right of these big asset management firms to exist and own so much property. It's actually poor, uneducated whites in trailers in red states voting MAGA that objectively are the political force that empowers these big asset management firms to exist. Jews, by demographic, oppose them by voting for the leftwing. And jews do vote for the leftwing roughly 80%

these attack make him the good guy globalism retards

elizabeth warren only paid her fair share of 8% taxes last year