THIS DIRTY KIKE IS THE NEW DISINFORMATION CZAR

Can we have Scary Poppins back, please?

foxmetronews.com/news/wow-biden-regime-hires-michael-chertoff-to-lead-disinformation-board-previously-targeted-gateway-pundit-and-breitbart-another-hunter-biden-laptop-truther/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-20 5.19.58 PM.png (293x391, 174.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3klAINlkC0
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Michael Shartoff
kek

>Can we have Scary Poppins back, please?
She was also a jew.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

The Federal government hates the Us and wants to see it destroyed.

That cunt looks more like Satan than Satan himself.

Isnt this the kike who bought stock in the company for the naked body scanners at the airports and then bought all the naked body scanners?

Can someone put into words why this kike looks so evil? Like it's pinging something in my brain but I can't explain what it is.

yes, hes also responsible for the vegas shootings supposedly.

He doesnt just look evil, he really is evil.

I hope he or other Jews import me to NYC one day.

Attached: jew faces.jpg (496x604, 138.94K)

Attached: lv.jpg (1200x737, 185.34K)

He was also on the 9/11 commission board.

He who winks with his eye is plotting perversity; he who purses his lips is bent on evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3klAINlkC0

Attached: schumer.jpg (746x919, 161.33K)

Any link, hint, further info?

>why do rattle snakes awaken some primal urge in me to be extremely careful i don't understand

>chertoff
What does it mean in russian ? I thought it meant "son of the devil".

the big sticking-out ears, the lack of hairline, the hooked nose, the soulless eyes

Just assassinate the dirty kike.
Where he at?

I've seen that face before

(Tim Curry as the Prince of Darkness in Legend)

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-102016_Google.jpg (750x730, 235.36K)

For the uninitiated

Attached: 1628971486836.gif (1080x1350, 1.53M)

Attached: gettyimages-57496400-612x612.jpg (381x612, 39.22K)

Chertoff is a TRAAAAIIITOOOORRR!!! He knows he's a traitor. I know Gerald Celente freakin hates his guts.

The more blood libels and child sacrifice you do, the more evil you look.

How many of these are men in dresses? Chertoff's wife looks like "danny" from the idubbz sam hyde doc.

Attached: gettyimages-112873102-612x612.jpg (612x408, 58.36K)

This kike was the assistant attorney General that squashed the investigation against the dancing Israelis and allowed them all to go back on visa violations. He has an Israeli passport and was instrumental in establishing homeland security. He was also the co-author of the Patriot Act. This guy is a demon kike on steroids'

Attached: WTC.jpg (1754x1240, 1.52M)

Jesus fuck I didn't even read the name, you're absolutely right. This can't be real. How did his family name even start? How is this nigger allowed to literally look like Satan? We deserve everything we get for allowing him to exist.

Lol the two on the right for sure

literally nosferatu

His lip is pulled tight into a fake smile, indicating he's hiding something. His lower eyelid is relaxed with a firm upper eyelid in a predator-like fashion. His brow is tense even though he's supposed to be relaxed, indicating deception. The redness beneath the eyes is associated with lack of sleep and stress, which isn't malevolent itself but is when paired with smiling and other relaxed indicators. His smile is being pulled by his upper cheeks instead of the natural lower cheeks, which shows that it is forced. The creases show that he's practiced in fake smiles. Pair this with the suit and flag and hes a perfect comic villain.

He's also clearly Jewish, and all those facial features are associated with vampires, sorcerers, swindlers, and cheats in popular culture. Jewish dominance in Hollywood ironically accelerated this association.

Attached: thumb_the-new-york-times-bestseller-book-four-in-the-magnificent-66429755.png (300x502, 97.56K)

Attached: vampires_ancient_cannibals.png (960x1106, 424.63K)

The far-left now loves Michael Chertoff and wants him in charge of internet censorship. lmao this timeline.

Attached: 60a6ec5e2eaf2342390d461c27925b39.jpg (412x412, 27.43K)

CELEBRATION PARALLAX
>CELEBRATION PARALLAX
CELEBRATION PARALLAX
>CELEBRATION PARALLAX
CELEBRATION PARALLAX
>CELEBRATION PARALLAX
CELEBRATION PARALLAX
>CELEBRATION PARALLAX
CELEBRATION PARALLAX
>CELEBRATION PARALLAX
CELEBRATION PARALLAX
>CELEBRATION PARALLAX
CELEBRATION PARALLAX
>CELEBRATION PARALLAX
CELEBRATION PARALLAX
>CELEBRATION PARALLAX
CELEBRATION PARALLAX
>CELEBRATION PARALLAX
CELEBRATION PARALLAX
>CELEBRATION PARALLAX

Attached: celebration_parallax.png (615x529, 61.16K)

>awaken some primal urge in me to be extremely careful
Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

It’s just a fucking revolving door of satanic Jews

Bela lugosi's dracula had a star of david.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 44.87K)

Attached: image_2022-05-20_154417069.png (868x445, 69.07K)

Well said user. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Attached: 1648753666473m.jpg (896x1024, 99.82K)

Attached: 1538875351100.png (736x975, 263.95K)

Pretty fucking good analysis desu

This is the kind of analysis I was looking for, thank you user

Attached: images (18).jpg (240x210, 11.18K)