Serious matters

INB4: kys, OP is a faggot, my mother swallows large pools of cum, etc.

What kind of society is this?!
>be me
>lost my lease
>comparable places are twice the cost
>probably company i work for will go under and laid me off.
>savings can last about a year
>thinking of heading for another place
>trying to keep a positive attitude
>kids are grown, divorced, ex still leeching money off me.
>fuck you /pol

What now, all the negative assholes come to the fore to voice their negative shit.

Attached: Fact Focus Tagging our propaganda for you! Making your life easier.(1).png (940x788, 550.63K)

>op

Attached: 1653082368961.jpg (500x599, 41.58K)

Take tom leykis pill

nigger

I just want to say that as a communist my goal is to advocate for your right to have total and uninhibited ownership over your home so you can never be evicted, put in debt for it or have it repossessed. This is what communists believe regardless of how many lies you hear from Any Forums. Too bad you and other poor whites didn't listen to us sooner cuz we've been trying to accomplish this forever. Now, thanks to "private property laws" "you will own nothing and be happy". That's your future. Rich people owning everything via capitalist "private property laws". Communists opt for simpler, more sustainable and more humanistic, individualistic ways where everyone simply owns their own stuff, not owns eachother's stuff

save it for your therapist, faggot

Attached: poo dick.jpg (653x475, 41.04K)

>I just want to say that as a communist my goal is to advocate for your right to have total and uninhibited ownership over your home so you can never be evicted, put in debt for it or have it repossessed. This is what communists believe regardless of how many lies you hear from Any Forums. Too bad you and other poor whites didn't listen to us sooner cuz we've been trying to accomplish this forever. Now, thanks to "private property laws" "you will own nothing and be happy". That's your future. Rich people owning everything via capitalist "private property laws". Communists opt for simpler, more sustainable and more humanistic, individualistic ways where everyone simply owns their own stuff, not owns eachother's stuff
Also no matter how many lies you hear from the rightwing this is what we believe. All rightwingers do is strawman us. Tell you "commies want to take away your right to own a home" it's just bullshit. Complete bullshit. Complete 100% inversion of our goal

why is company working for going under user?

You simply have to fully embrace the spirit of Adolf Hitler. All your problems - Money, banking system, Job crisis, Divorce - have a definite prime cause, that's the ethno-religious cancer called the Jew.
Actively assess anything against the malware affecting humanity OS and support the final solution of the QJ to get a better future !!

This is not an advice column nigger faggot. That said 1pbtid if you come back to your abortion of a thread we can discuss the political implication of the state you currently reside in and compare it to other states. help Any Forums help (you)

please could you elaborate a little more? You've been so synthetic I lost a couple of passages

Should have stayed a "man"

Sales are off, we are not as profitable as we were when gas was at $2.50gal.

what state are you in faggot?

meh, the JEW rules because they know how to use USURY against us and we are too stupid to fight back.

You can have your house
>to start
>to start.

I don't know what you mean or want me to elaborate on. Communists believe everyone should own their own home. Not a landlord. Not a government. Not a privateer. Not a bank. Not a speculator. Not an "asset management firm" (which is what will end up owning everything under capitalism AKA private property). Communists believe every person owns their own home. They don't own other people's homes, meaning they can't be landlords, but they own their own homes unconditionally/ Which, mind you, is not the case in western society where you don't own your home at all, even if you "own" it legally on paper, because you always have to pay rent to the government in the form of property taxes

rent a room

So what kind of taxes would support this system?

How far off? What's quota and what % of reps hit it right now?

Why blame Any Forums, though? Like most message boards, it's not about changing anything but venting your woes as someone else's noose tightens around your neck.

Your leeching ex, your company, et al.- none of those things are Any Forums's responsibility. Nor were they ever.

Attached: 1638627159582.gif (300x159, 158.56K)

tl;dr

Go live in the national forest for free.

You mean the property system? No new taxes necessary. It's less government. It's less evictions. It's less landlord-tenant arbitration. It's axing all of those things. It's axing the government's role in property, mostly, and leaving it to just enforce property rights for one residential property per person

>You mean the property system? No new taxes necessary. It's less government. It's less evictions. It's less landlord-tenant arbitration. It's axing all of those things. It's axing the government's role in property, mostly, and leaving it to just enforce property rights for one residential property per person
Communism is generally anti-government. It's just republican bullshit and lies that tell you otherwise

Sounds like you need to go work in the oilfield

No. the observation is that the ratio of negative posters to helpful posters is about 80%/20%.

To be honest, i am too old for the oil field, more like going to rest in the graveyard ready. But not trying to be negative or demoralizing.

btw, i have an ugly benis.

Attached: kys.jpg (720x720, 34.16K)