Urban vs Rural

Imagine living in a major metropolitan area when you could live in pic related

Attached: f4kg70a38n091.jpg (1080x1080, 93.68K)

Gimme citizenship then.

Post hands first

So much undeveloped land

Isn't it mostly rock? Honestly don't know. Anything east of Saskatchewan in garbage and not worth seeing.

The northern section belongs to Québec

Don't worry you'll never be welcome stay out west don't even care to answer your question you retarded western faggot I can't wait for Newfoundland to replace the west as Canada's leading oil producer

Attached: newfoundland-discovery-atlantic-canada-road-trip-1.jpg (800x600, 160.48K)

You have never and will never own Labrador and you have never and will never be your own country seethe and cope more you pathetic stinky frog

Attached: download.png (263x191, 4.53K)

Go eat something deepfried or whatever you people do while on welfare.

Newfoundland collects zero equalization and literally powers all of Quebec with hydro what was that about welfare you uneducated swine? Jealous Newfoundland is recognized for having the best restaurants in the country? Aren't you frogs supposed to be good at that? Where's your culture? What you've never even been your own country?

Attached: Newfoundland_1000.jpg (940x823, 245.16K)

>literally powers all of Quebec with hydro
Literally not true + the only reason you have a hydro dam at all is because of us you fucking fish nigger

that's a lot of doggies

Or I could live in comfy ireland and hear similar accents with none of the cold.

Again not true it was built in agreement with you and the agent of confederation made a bad deal that has you paying rates from the 1960s like the welfare frogs you are. We have muskrat falls it's up and running now and the debt issue has been resolved. Gull island is also now in the works. You were saying?

Your choice by certainly no where near as white as Newfoundland tho

Attached: Map1.png (2179x1470, 1.13M)

>Gull island
hmmmm

Attached: Muskrat.png (486x399, 29.45K)

I'm always surprised by how little bongs of their own history. Newfoundland is your first and oldest overseas colony/dominion and yet you take me for a dirty leaf.

Attached: 1619446166124.jpg (545x700, 140.17K)

Imagine living East of Manitoba lmao. Get fucked faggot

Yes the lower Churchill Falls project where do you think the original Churchill Falls is? It's all on the same fucking river!

>it was built in agreement with you
>it was a bad deal
You and I both know what happens when you try to do it on your own Newfie

Attached: disaster.png (742x827, 503.85K)

I love this constant western cope like enjoy your flat cultureless wasteland of drunken injuns you retarded faggots. The west will never leave Canada and it will never be its own country like Newfoundland.

Attached: 19900348-0041.jpg (1888x2800, 594.58K)

>the lower Churchill Falls project
Which required you to get bailed out by daddy Trudeau
>we wuz independent!!!!

Attached: Nigger province.png (1646x68, 18.14K)

Name one hydro project in BC that didn't run massively over budget and incounter constant set backs. It's the name of the fucking game when it comes to these mega projects it'll more than pay itself off and when it's powering the eastern seaboard. Churchill falls is a glorified salmon ladder built in the 60s don't jizz short shorts there sweetheart.

>like Newfoundland
Nice leaf flag you got there you fuckin welfare leeching nigger

Buddy how much equalization do you collect a year like seriously how do you even look yourself in the mirror and have the audacity to talk about a bailout. We could pay off muskrat falls with less than one year of the amount you get in equalization annually like shut the fuck up!

>meme flag
Why are you so scared to show where you're from faggot? I am aware of my reality and keep saying welfare when St. John's has one of the highest GDPs per capita in the country. You might want to look to a place call the maritimes for that stereotype.

Here faggot this (You) was for you