At least we dont speak german guys right ...??!

At least we dont speak german guys right ...??!

Attached: 1653081884024.jpg (1280x720, 365K)

At least we have freedom right?
Yeah freedom to be replaced by the enemies of the people you killed.

This picture makes me really sad...

same millions of white people killed each other just so white nations get overrun by sand people and beaners if only those old men knew..

You can see the pain in some of their eyes kek

Attached: 1530575684720.jpg (850x458, 126.08K)

Attached: file.png (667x667, 576.31K)

Me too

And of course the only cute one is the only white one as well

Look at this group of mutts, our future is absolutely fucked. White genocide is complete once these old fucks die off. Too bad they didn’t die in the 40’s

Attached: 58B5DE27-9257-4565-A53A-934F27263E22.jpg (167x196, 21.32K)

You’re right I’m very happy that I don’t speak German and my biggest minority problem is white Christian Slavic Ukrainians

that group is virgina commonwealth university. diverse as fuck.

>At least we dont speak german
In germany it's against the law to deny the fake holocaust. Faggots

Attached: 37417341i7565254.png (1200x860, 629.96K)

Eastern European’s truly came out the winners in WW2. Western Europe is crushed and their gene pool is ruined forever, and America is completely and utterly gone.

True now theyre old and powerless and get to see their anglosaxon white nation turn into a mutted shithole, its the same in france I dont even know what to think anymore sometimes its really demoralising

A paki coworker told me that France has problems due to black immigrants. His bag was stolen after he arrived at the train station in Paris. He says blacks are strong and move in group. He then said that white french girls import these blacks as husband
Like wtf frogs, even a paki tourist is aware of your problems

those arent our problems all of the west face similar problems the government and the EU import them white women overwhelmingly settle with white men too you dirty kike

>Great grandpa WWII vet, pushed into Poland to liberate the "camps"
>Crotchety fuck, always talked down to great grandma, treated grandpa and his sisters like shit, etc.
>over at their place for thanksgiving one year
>News is on talking about border surge and increasing hispanic population. Bitching about how much the country has changed since his 20s
>Without thinking blurt out the "At least we're not speaking German, right?" line
>Stares at me for what feels like an eternity
>Gets up and goes to his office room, doesn't say anything to the rest of the family, doesn't say bye to anyone
He died 5 years ago. I hope that was one of his last thoughts.

Attached: tOnXn1W.png (826x569, 701.91K)

A lot of our ancestors suffered not only at the hands of the Soviets but also the Nazis for this, were not ready to give up our countries so easily as the pampered and decadent west. I truly feel for Western Europe and America, but it’s up to you to fight for your land and people

They fought for this shit, against their own European kind. I’d bet 1000 bucks that have of all their great grandkids are niglets. They deserve it.

I sometimes think that the story we were told about the west winning the war actually is just rewritten history. Eastern Europe won this war. They are the only ones who are leaving their grand children homogenous nations.

I fucking hate those old faggots for giving us this retardedly gay nigger faggot country.

There’s nothing here left to fight for. Whites are already a minority in this nation in the under 65 age group. Babies born today are 75% non white. The best we can fight for is a South Africa style apartheid, and (((those))) who we’d have to fight for it would use all of nato against us and hold the nukes.

Really, best we can do is isolate, move deep into the woods, and live off the land, until they come for us there.

Deep down this war was lost by white people, the west is a cucked pozzed shithole and eastern europe has the lowest fertility rate in the world in both cases white people are declining in numbers

Declining birth rates can theoretically be turned around one day. If the society is homogenous, there is no problem to push policies solely to promote everyone to have lots of kids. If you do that in the west, you would be creating even more niggers.