Holy shit why aren't Russoshits shutting down their economy?

Holy shit why aren't Russoshits shutting down their economy?

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-150347~2.png (720x970, 554.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUmDeQDKxQA
patreon.com/sputnikoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Believing westgay news.
user, god has blessed you with a functioning brain. Use it.

I read something about this happening in the US, certain components are actually installed at the dealership now and I don't mean tint or window etching. I can't recall if it's stuff like airbags or electronics or what

The prize of freedom.

I wish we could stop airbags and abs in modern cars. Get rid of 90% of safety and emissions regulation and car prices would bottom out.

>backup cams and touchscreen display come standard
>i-i-t's le safety and emissions systems that make it expensive
lol ok. the real problem is kike dealerships gouging the fuck out of everyone

Xaxaxaxaxaxa manual transmission soon, comrad.

dont need that pussy shit anyway

>no ABS
based
>no airbags
immeasurably based

Based, safety features ruined automotive design

In Europe we all are using manual transmission

ABS is not critical.

American Brands do that outside Usa for $ 21k usd you can get a 4 cylinder 4x4 crewcab body on frame truck with 6 speed manual.

Attached: 11221354665431138674564132.jpg (1320x470, 174.9K)

I've seen enough footage of russians driving to know that they never used their breaks anyways.

No airbags, that'll make people drive careful, either by choice or natural selection

What's the state of their arms industry?

Can't imagine russians developed their own chips for planes and tanks

Manual is literally more popular in Russia.

>Can't imagine russians developed their own chips for planes and tanks
Those are not high end chips.

based, my abs has not worked in 3 years. Drive just fine in the ice and snow.

>Retard Safe mode: Off
Pretty based, ngl

looks neat
links ?

They still can't make them. 1 washing machine = 1 rocket. They have to loot the white goods.

>Renault buy Lada
>Renault spent billions to update Lada factories
>Russia become first market for Renault
>Macron order Renault to sell Lada to russian gvt for "1 rouble"
>Renault stocks down by -40%
>Renault on the verge of bankruptcy
Sanctions work !

>breaking
Russians are macho men who shift to 1st in order to slow down, or straight reverse if they need to stop suddenly.

Attached: IMG_20220502_091420_244.jpg (620x825, 126.51K)

Probably not. A base model F150 would probably drop 10k, which is less than the difference between a base model and a fully loaded model. People are driving the consumer vehicle market in the direction of the luxury car market. Most people would turn their nose up at the prospect of driving a 1994 ford F150 with a Ford straight six, manual transmission and zero options beyond air conditioning.

wait what, your leader told a French automotive company to sell their manufacturing assets in Russia for nearly nothing?

youtube.com/watch?v=oUmDeQDKxQA

This guy says Russia can exist as autarky with a lower level of technology. They could make cars with simple chips, use common alloys, they can be prosperous in a 1980s level of tech.

how much does it cost to import one of the export vehicles with less of these features? or is the problem all regs and licensing?

The Homo Erectus doesn’t care about improving safety and emissions technology so it doesn’t become an annoyance to everyone else (and a massive homosexual orgasm for them).

If they start selling them without catalytic converters as well i'll consider moving to Russia.

Also I shilled Militec before but it seems to be useless in real scenarios according to some guy.
Still there are surface treatments, oil additives, coatings, metal post-treatments… that try to do the same.

Lmao based. Airbags are a scam, they only work once and the car is considsred worthless once they are used.

Attached: 1619849720455.jpg (1080x1084, 124.26K)

ABS and Airbags were introduced quite recently here. Nothing changed and I don't think it makes much of a difference.
I don't understand why rich people complain so much. First World Problems.

Electronics.
They literally deliver the cars, park them on the lot and pull the engine ecu and shup it back to the plant to move another car to abother dealership.

Wouldn't be surprised, it's france after all.

Hello, comrades! My name is Sergei. Since 1999 I live in the USA patreon.com/sputnikoff

Traitor? Kike?

I'd buy a LADA over any American shitbox

kek imagine the dashcam videos

you do know that teslas are doing the same thing right?

Attached: the-pot-calling-the-kettle-black.png (600x600, 19.73K)

Airbags and ABS are overrated.

Attached: 20220520_172453_0.jpg (768x1024, 71.22K)

women pushed this shit, likely on behalf of some companies. They are easy to goad into demanding safety features regardless of if they do anything

Airbags are great, they make accidents extra spicy by letting you roll the dice on whether or not you got a claymore mine for an airbag that'll be subject to a safety recall in a few years after it eviscerates enough people to make it a financial liability.

I can't imagine they'll change much, Russian dash cams are already 90% Lada's getting cut in half by trucks and vatniks being launched through windscreens only to land on their feet and walk away unscathed.

His grandfather was apparently a Nazi sympathizer. He claimed to know nothing about Bandera.