I'll never understand why white cucks push niggers into sports

Why would you want to encourage niggers to become stronger and faster, glorify them publically and make them create a culture which aspires to be stronger and faster?

Attached: 457771195-290.jpg (290x435, 30.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9k4a5t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If theres a draft, they are our only hope. Everyone else is too fat for a flight of stairs.

Bump

Attached: Marcus_Rashford,_FWC_2018_-_Round_of_16_-_COL_v_ENG_-_Photo_106_(cropped).jpg (1677x2515, 1.87M)

My brother was a soldier and he was white. He could bench 350 and squat 450. Da fuq are you talking about you weak bitch?

He thinks the obesity in America is only growing among the white population.

So they can pick more cotton.

You only care about football because the govt made you in k-12.

They don't pick cotton anymore you stupid faggot. You pay them millions, idolize them and you and your women worship their cocks.

He doesn't care about niggers otherwise he'd have played it instead of being a fat ass armchair quarterback.

They entertain us whites.. think of it like watching monkeys in the zoo, yeah they get paid a lot, but they are just monkeys with money

Get to pickin', nigger.

Attached: No one dates niggers.jpg (957x615, 65.59K)

Most of them lose it all and end up with broken bodies.

>muh 2010 OKCupid statistics

They make 100 times what you make. You are pathetic. They also get way more sex.
>hurr durr but we're actually winning somehow

who will stop >us this year

Attached: 1475453844642.png (537x623, 42.77K)

>They make 100 times what you make. You are pathetic. They also get way more sex.
THIS

US nigger stock was selectively breed for speed and power. How do you not know that? I hate niggers but give them their due here. They are built like brick shit houses and made to run for whitey all day long. It's those big ass African noses.

NFL franchise owners are 90% Jewish

Can't skate or swim, I watch hockey and it's an equally physically demanding rough sport.

>SWEDISH BOY HAS HIS HEAD CUT OFF !!

I streamed a White Boy getting his head cut off to Swedish girls on Omegle and pretended I'm Black.
Told the Swedish girl I cut the boy's head off, because he was racist.

THAT SWEDISH GIRL SAID:
>"That guy deserved that" - 4:35

Skip it to 4:35 if you don't believe me.

>streamable.com/9k4a5t
>streamable.com/9k4a5t
>streamable.com/9k4a5t
>streamable.com/9k4a5t

Attached: 1653078910683.jpg (276x209, 12.77K)

10 owners are Jewish out of 32

It's such a small portion of blacks it doesn't even make a dent on how pathetic they really are outside of sports and "music" and yes they have more sex than me with different whores.. that's fine.. i have my wife so you can kill yourself

Attached: 1650390631327m.jpg (856x1024, 116.61K)

It influences culture and makes people believe blacks are great.

I will never understand it.

people have eyes.

>the mass media which literally everyone sees and is influenced by doesn't even matter because LALALLALALALALAALALAL I'M NOT LISTENING!!!

That's what you call NPCs user. Nigger ball has been taking a hit I'm viewers anyways, which is why they are trying to go to China and other countries

They're easy to make money off?

it was jews who wanted it so they could be their agents getting 25% of their labor for free