Do you have a jewish surname?

Do you have a jewish surname?

Attached: aquaplay.png (354x311, 268.11K)

Of course not. Most Jews were rounded up here in the 40s, and my Dutch heritage goes back to at least 1350, after which documentation is unavailable.

Attached: signal-2021-09-06-225533_001.jpg (602x578, 34.79K)

yes
t. jew york

No, but I have a Biblical (Hebrew) first name and I don't like it.

I’m 100% ashkenazi but my surname is a common German occupational surname

You should move to Israel.

Yes, and it's my ticket to privilege.

I have a German occupational name too, starts with F. My great grandfather was an orphan and raised catholic but his father's name was enoch. Am I a crypto-jew?

My surname is literally in old germanic, my mothers surname too. Cope mudbloods.

>Khang
No.

Why? Don’t know the language, have my friends, family and job here. Don’t like Mediterranean culture. Don’t know a single person in Israel. There are literally zero reasons

I have an extremely rare German name that is about to disappear unless my cousin or I have can have sons with a European woman.

Mines a common crypto one that sounds chink
Who can guess it

>There are literally zero reasons
I got 2
1. You're not Swedish
2. You're Jewish

Lee

I have a Jewish last name and a big nose but absolutely no Jewish blood in me. People at work ask me for financial advise all the time. Not even joking.

You’re a rat stowed away on a ship built for humans. Hows that for a reason.

you guys still killing old people at record rates? I never see that discussed you guys love euthanasia.

Maybe, know anything about the story of why he ended up at a orphan .Do a 23&me, unless you think that Jews use it to trick people into thinking they’re Jewish and they will use your DNA for some nefarious purpose

Bad

Have a pretty common last name, I think English or Irish but there are some famous jews who have it as well.

Middle name, akshually

Aaron?

His parents both died somehow. His dad before he was born and his mom right after. The dad went by frank despite being named enoch. I think that's the biggest tip off that he was one of the tribe.

Most definitely, though I don't know it. My grandfather took his adopted father's name. I found out through a DNA test that I am almost 10% ashkenazi with the report telling me I have a 100% jewish ancestor grandparent or great grandparent. My grandfather's mother is accounted for and not jewish, so that means he's half jewish and my real last name could unironically be Goldberg. At least I'm 0% nigger.

Porra, Fabrício, ainda nessa merda de UDR?

Average age here is 85 or some shit. Were not killing enough. 1/3rd of all our taxmoney goes to healthcare, theres an entire industry of keeping old people on the verge of death aroun as long as possible so big pharma can sell them 20 pills a day and provide work for negresses wiping shit off their ass.

>unless you think that Jews use it to trick people into thinking they’re Jewish
If that were the case I'd submit my DNA and be the biggest jew anti semite you've ever seen.
>and they will use your DNA for some nefarious purpose
That, however, I believe.

No

Yep, my surname is Sephardi Jewish.
My relatives live in a Jewish majority town.
I have a Jewish hereditary disease.
t. Central São Paulo city slicker

Have some kids goddamn it why are you here when you should be having kids.
Thanks for the doom shithead.

No pressure :]

whew... lol

ygmi champ

Attached: 207.jpg (680x802, 70.94K)

Yeah. It doesn’t sound Jewish, but if you google it they are all jews

Fitting with the Chabad Lubavitch flag.

If only you knew how doomed things really are.