It’s time for Any Forums to be held accountable

It’s time for Any Forums to be held accountable.

Attached: 72443CDE-D97A-48A3-9C85-A2F1B25ACE3D.jpg (827x1258, 230.23K)

How conveniently vague and extrajudicial

Turd

My life would probably improve if this place was banned

jim accosta touched a little boy in the cnn bathroom

is r/whitepeoplehate still a thing?

Yes? okay then fuck off.

>cnn

Attached: 1653069680355.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

the guy was a textbook psychopath who tortured animals
CNN got no problem with Nazis as long as they are in Ukraine

>being accountable to yourself
almost like being an adult? Something these fucking dick suckers will never understand.

checked. Jim Acosta tortured animals and also touched little boys.

They hate us because we speak the truth. The shooting was a falseflag against Any Forums

KEK, cnn keeps trying to make these articles, yet here we are, still saying nigger, kike, tranny faggot, fuck jannies

Attached: 1639065041375.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

>make the internet available to EVERYONE
>subsidize cell phones
>subsidize broadband
>even the most worthless people have internet
>retards still do retarded things
>its somehow the internets fault

This is what happens when you push for equality.

the lying press should be held accountable for working with black terrorists.

Attached: blm3.jpg (1342x9564, 2.54M)

dont care
love adolf hitler
love Any Forums
love Any Forums

ate' jews
ate' amerimutts

simple as

They're just mad we've fucked with the all powerful " Media" on many occasions making ((them)) look stupid. This is simply the talking head faggots and their bosses trying to damage this board of peace. I belive it's time to launch a new offensive against them and see what bullshit story we can make them report. They are our puppets and shall not talk out of turn.

When will /mlp/ stop grooming mentally ill people into being mass shooters?

Checked and NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1635535184353.jpg (828x800, 504.6K)

If they ban pol, we should migrate to the comments section of some liberal news outlets.

I'm holding all my big dick niggas here on pol accountable for joining my bust a nut challenge on a picture of the favorite celebrity/politicans and mailing it to them.

If a single person comes to my door and harasses me about my Any Forums use I will fucking murder them. I will grab a knife from the kitchen and cut their fucking head off.
This is your only warning.