THIS. IS. NOT. OKAY

THIS. IS. NOT. OKAY.

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-165614.jpg (1440x1863, 353.45K)

He had me at touch my wiener. He's such a rich genius!

A. MAN. IS. NOT. ALLOWED. TO. MAKE. A. JOKE?
>basil

I literally don't see the problem because I lived in the 90s and before when talk like this was daily and normal.

he's making fun of the frivolous "me too" allegations against him

Attached: 1650431886319.jpg (1080x1349, 667.47K)

who cares even if it isn't frivolous

who the fuck wouldn't want a handy after getting a massage by a hot young cutie

he just asked and even offered a horse, not like he forced himself or anything weird

how is that unreasonable?

I'd touch his weiner for a horse. And so would you you raging faggot.

I agree. She allegedly got $250k for it, too. She hasn't suffered in the least.

Does he get his money back because the bitch went back on the deal and ran her mouth?

didn't he go full nude or something?

She's smart. She can buy 2 horse now

possibly more, if the allegations don't fall through

ROFL LUL OMG xDD that billionaire is soooo le randumbz and funny xD
please let me work 16 hours a day and take away all my basic worker and human rights, BASED Musk xD

Only a leaf faggot would get a massage with clothes on. I expect a handsome at the end of a massage and I don't even have his kind of money

Jesus Christ dude

Attached: 1643605689707.jpg (800x1111, 153.78K)

A flight attendant gave him a massage when he was full nude?

Right.

But it is politically expedient for the left to accuse Elon of being a big bad meanie

So they pretend that that a red blooded man just hitting on a woman is akin to rape since they don't like him

you may not understand this bc you're a kraut, but you don't have to actually work for tesla. believe it or not there isn't a tesla representative knocking on your door at 7am forcing you to get out of bed and go into work for them. crazy, right?

Great opportunity to get a free unicorn

FUXK YOU

I feel theyve just about ran out any good faith patience anyone could have for them at this point. Almost like 'the boy who cried wolf' had some sort of lesson to take away from it.

I post my true feelings all the time on Twitter and I haven't gotten banned and it feels so good bros.

>you may not understand this bc you're a kraut, but you don't have to actually work for tesla. believe it or not there isn't a tesla representative knocking on your door at 7am forcing you to get out of bed and go into work for them. crazy, right?
he is actively fighting against unions, he can buy every company he wants, manipulate the market at will and can easily become president of your 3rd world nation.
you WILL be a slave with a brain chip and you WILL like it

folks know he's just another controlled opposition character, you're getting all worked up for nothing. he will accomplish nothing because there are half a billion guns in the USA. we're ground zero for this globohomo shit and we're about 10% on board, if not for the media, the democrats would already call this a loss but they are gonna "reshape reality" as long as they can because that's all they CAN do, they have no power to do anything but annoy, our supreme courts have so far been ok, the left has come up limp after all this shit. musk is just the next "charismatic rich guy" that dominates headlines while the left fails some more

it's annoying, mostly boring but harmless so far. they don't think they can win a violent confrontation, and they're right.