Any Forums Pot problem

Any Forums will laugh at trans or gay people killing themselves but the moment someone points out pot isn’t as healthy as the broader public acknowledges you guys get super buttmad. Hitting a little to close to home? You don’t have a drug problem right? After all it’s a “non addictive, non habit forming substance”. At least people who drink recognize it for what it is.

Attached: EEFFD156-5F2D-433A-9677-997A8CB6C7E5.jpg (1280x853, 204.63K)

No point in discussing fact user, let them cope and seethe.

Attached: 1652895523239.png (800x600, 206.87K)

weed is for niggers

Attached: fg.png (686x525, 70.51K)

>It's not addictive, but I have to smoke it every day

former pot smoker. i beseech any pothead here do yourself a favor and stop smoking pot. idk how it affects people without inner-monologues, but it's pure cancer as far as making you into a schizo. just try quitting, and when you start hearing the voice in your head telling you it's ok to keep smoking, THAT'S the thing that's screwing you up, screwing the world up, and it gets ahold of you using vices like drinking or smoking

Dude, weed.

I do have a weed problem. I turned out to be self medicating because of adhd. It helped counter that dopamine deficiency so I can actually feel kinda normal. But now I am high all the time and have a dependency because my already dopamine deficient brain expects a supply that is fueled by an external compound. And the problem is that it fucks my memory hard at this point, after 7 years of smoking weed.

No one can rant about societal decay if they propagate for any form of tobacco, alcohol or drugs.

what was his problem anyway?

Attached: Pol_Pot.jpg (951x1200, 23.4K)

I'm a simple farmer tending to my memes

Attached: 1642364979329.jpg (973x1024, 190.68K)

Weed makes me feel like shit and stoners are depressing to be around.

>Any Forums Pot
heh

Attached: 0ba659dfd5f44fee2564fbdb714bdd21dccb954c44b5e28ad8844e1da0d548e9.jpg (1080x1080, 799.21K)

I quit that stupid time wasting drug a long time ago. I thought everyone would eventually grow out of their "pot phase" if they were ever dumb enough to have one. Don't fall for the green jew kids.

I used to be a multi-drug user but it was quitting the weed that was the worst. I had to, it was making me lose structure in my life. Swapped it for cigarettes and while I know it does more damage to my body, at least now I think straight again

Stop going to the koffieshop bro
I am in the exact same boat as you bro, I haven't bought weed in a week. Its boring but I have way more time and money now that I've stopped smoking. You must be strong and tap into the man you were before you were a stoner

Attached: FTCE5eSX0AAHxCI.jpg (828x770, 37.71K)

Noble message but ur dutchbro makes sense, adhd really fucks up dopamine in your brain and the fact that he uses/used weed is better than using alchool or other drugs, it sure affects your health but way less impact than other additives.
Also you real have chance having coffeshop, if someone is a smoker, he'll always find a way to get the product atleast you guys know what your buying. Ban on weed is hypocrite when alchool and tabacoo is considered less dangereous.

>Any Forums Pot

Attached: 972.jpg (753x703, 75.69K)

Imagine still smoking a dirty plant. I like mine made in a lab that tracks it from the source so you aren't smoking pesticides.

Yeah, g unit rapes are bad, homie

The herbal terpenes like linalool and pinene and camphene are all estrogenic and make my bitch tits get fat
But I won't stop smoking my drugs because I love to meditate (with drugs not sober like a herb)

The pesticides are what get you high, bro

What about pipe tobacco? I've dropped weed (used to smoke a quad a week) and now I enjoy a nice bowl of tobacco once every day or so in the evening. Gets me away from the kids for a bit, time to reflect while still stimulating an oral fixation. I rarely inhale it

I also have ADHD and smoked for self medication. It is relieving but it is also causing us harm in the long run.

weed cured my vaccine induced IBS

>all of Any Forums is that one guy you argued about pot with one time
Fuck off faggot a thread died for this.

hopefully it was a muskrat shill thread

I don't do pot or any other recreational drug, and I don't laugh when trannys 41% themselves. But I do look forward to the day when it's 100% and we don't have to worry about kids being groomed by nonces.

It can have its benefits and opposite really depends on your relation with the drug.
I'm probably using it to feed adhd,don't know, I don't feel like craving it but my day is just better with it, all the bullshit happening around me...
I don't know if it's the case in Holland but I know that in Europe we mix it with tabacoo and thatss were the majoriy of the harm is coming but understand us, everything is so expensive here.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (800x800, 99.12K)

Attached: Sensible Chuckle.gif (250x250, 991.82K)

Used to like it, but then it started giving me panic attacks so I stopped.

Attached: 1430710910792.png (1232x851, 1.72M)

yeah so what adults do drugs and have sex
seethe

ITT: Any Forums approved drugs.

Attached: download.jpg (277x182, 10.22K)