Politically speaking, why is everyone so mentally ill and depressed nowadays?

Politically speaking, why is everyone so mentally ill and depressed nowadays?

Attached: EAmr-PAWsAEoiWR.jpg (750x691, 47.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEqwfKIt91c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews

but im only mentally ill

Attached: E41hn5WXMAcBb9s.jpg (900x1125, 170.65K)

because humans have lost meaning in their lives

They are weak and led by kikes.

They always were, you just see it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEqwfKIt91c

Capitalism is a miserable existence of slavery and toil for all but a few at the top of the ladder. Poor whites without a college education AKA rightwingers won't let us become free from this terrible system. Here in the US they rigged our electoral system in their favor too in particularly insidious ways, rendering us a permanent rightwing dystopia and deathcult

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

>because humans have lost meaning in their lives
Huh, did they drop it accidentally on their way to kindergarten?

flouride in your tapwater.
corn in your sugar.
sugar in your meat.

pick your reason.

Not enough alcohol? Like seriously i tend to figure a lot more out when drunk or am kinda getting there.

because it's obvious to everyone that everything under the sun is boring and not interesting. we all have a longing for God instilled into us and of course, only God can satisfy us. His love is attractive but His light isn't (at first glance) and it takes a lot to figure out the way around this problem, most people won't. it's a terrible thing and it's why it's better to not exist in the first place.

Attached: eb8fa42c6d300ca3129d64c57922fd9f.jpg (443x444, 23.22K)

Wamen & welfare

Iodine deficiency.
I'm DEAD SERIOUS on that. In less than one week iodine completely changed my life.

I just want so bad to hug and thanks the iodinefag that showed me the lights.

Because we are no longer hunting and gathering like our ancestors. This society is sick and unnatural and we would be better off without it.

Wageslavery

Because the world was comfy and it stops being comfy. And when you think it can't get worse it gets twice as bad

You fucking nigger, Senate is SUPPOSED to be disprorpotional like that. They represent the NATION interests. The Congress that represents the people.

plastics and other weird chemicals fucking up our biochemistry.

we iodize salt in Europe, so that's not an issue

because everything is fucking expensive

and all food is bad for you

and all media is bad for you

the matrix is bad for you

Too much internet
Not enough hobbies, intellectual pursuits and genuine relationships.

Holy shit a voter in Vermont has 44 times more influence than a voter in Texas we need to kill heathens and blacks!

No. We're supposed to have a democracy, meaning each citizens gets a vote and an equal vote. Not dumb uneducated hateful hillbilly rednecks having 68 votes to a college professor in a blue state's 1. And the same goes for the electoral college which must be abolished

I don't know but I'm one of them. I took off work to do shit around my house and slept all day. I'm over Clown world and I'm finally making decent money and the inflation jew has come to take it away

The point is that overall the dumb uneducated rednecks in the republican party exert vastly disproportionate control over our government than everyone else. This is wrong. Morally wrong. Objectively wrong. It must be fixed. It must be stopped.

Iodine in salt is NOT enough. THAT'S the issue.
They just established the actual levels decades ago and no one cared enough to review them. Fact is the actual levels are HUNDREDS of times less than really necessary.

>Politically speaking, why is everyone so mentally ill and depressed nowadays?

With usura hath no man a house of good stone
each block cut smooth and well fitting
that design might cover their face,
with usura
hath no man a painted paradise on his church wall
harpes et luz
or where virgin receiveth message
and halo projects from incision,
with usura
seeth no man Gonzaga his heirs and his concubines
no picture is made to endure nor to live with
but it is made to sell and sell quickly
with usura, sin against nature,
is thy bread ever more of stale rags
is thy bread dry as paper,
with no mountain wheat, no strong flour
with usura the line grows thick
with usura is no clear demarcation
and no man can find site for his dwelling.
Stonecutter is kept from his stone
weaver is kept from his loom
WITH USURA
wool comes not to market
sheep bringeth no gain with usura
Usura is a murrain, usura
blunteth the needle in the maid’s hand
and stoppeth the spinner’s cunning. Pietro Lombardo
came not by usura
Duccio came not by usura
nor Pier della Francesca; Zuan Bellin’ not by usura
nor was ‘La Calunnia’ painted.
Came not by usura Angelico; came not Ambrogio Praedis,
Came no church of cut stone signed: Adamo me fecit.
Not by usura St. Trophime
Not by usura Saint Hilaire,
Usura rusteth the chisel
It rusteth the craft and the craftsman
It gnaweth the thread in the loom
None learneth to weave gold in her pattern;
Azure hath a canker by usura; cramoisi is unbroidered
Emerald findeth no Memling
Usura slayeth the child in the womb
It stayeth the young man’s courting
It hath brought palsey to bed, lyeth
between the young bride and her bridegroom
CONTRA NATURAM
They have brought whores for Eleusis
Corpses are set to banquet
at behest of usura.

Diet and the choices they make?

Qrd?

nobody was ready for the infinite connectivity the internet provides.

we are all one big stunk up, polluted city.

>mentally ill
Partly due to advancements in diagnostics, partly due to americans inventing fake diagnoses to prescribe healthy kids bunch of pills to make money, partly due to modern work environments and tolerance culture.
>depressed
Work environment, stresses. Ages ago you knew what's going on in your village, had idea what goes on in neighborh village and got news from town once a week. Now you know of all pain and suffering in the whole world, thanks internet and TV, very cool. How can you not get depressed knowing of all the dark shit going on.
And partly, because sometimes you need a distraction. I, for one, hate weekends, vacations and holidays. If I'm not distracted by my work I start spiraling into depression

People actively seek out to be diagnosed to feel special or something some weird shit for sure.

It is very simple. Our species had more or less the same lifestyle for thousands of years. In the last century everything has changed. We evolved for a certain lifestyle but now due to technology, in a very short time, everything has changed. We will adapt over time (hundreds of years) but we are in a transitional period.

Most adults have poor gut/brain axis health due to bad digestion, and are subsequently experiencing chronic illnesses due to that, particularly mental.

The fix is upping your salt intake. Not even shitting you here. Go as high as you can tolerate.

Also eat potatoes, get you some potassium.

Baking soda can help you go alkaline as well but be careful there.

Literally find anything you are good at that is able to give you profit. Focus on it and do it well, most people are lazy and are just good at filing taxes and shit. Craftsmanship and or diligent work ethic are rare.

That itself is a diagnosis, too. Hypochondria, if memory serves me.