Politically Incorrect Youtubers

tell me the truth, is there a single person who is indisputably /ourguy/?
or are they all cowards and grifters?

Attached: jidf psa.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYqcQB0aopY
youtu.be/jg7Jed95nCM
youtube.com/watch?v=NE8VT8yCCKg
youtube.com/watch?v=1jSg6jyTjQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pjw

I'm your guy. But I'm waiting for the federal legalization of marijuana so I can make my videos public. I can't be on camera with marijuana and firearms.

There are, but they can't publicly say anything. They get deplatformed instantly and pushed to sites where they get 10 viewers or 100 views at best and some 1000. They get maybe 10 bucks a week in donations.

It's not worth it if you have a cushy YouTuber career making thousands a week just to stand up to your ideals. Jordan Peterson himself said that being able to be true to yourself is one of the most important things going forward in life but we can clearly see Twitch faggots and JewTubers have no soul and they don't want to be homeless.

They are all grifters, even pjw. Tim Pool can have good discussions on his show, he's the only one that takes thing seriously and has a bit of passion, but people criticise him for it because everyone is retarded and don't actually want that, they just want drama because they are low IQ monkeys

I think maybe some of them are but don't reveal their power level. you're right it would be a hard choice if you're making loads of money.
but it seems to me that people like Jordan Peterson and PJW start caring more about their career than their ideas, which is the whole point, and they develop huge egos as well

Attached: 1541040833397.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Mark Dice is somewhat based, he passingly brought up the Lavon Affair in a video one time
youtube.com/watch?v=kYqcQB0aopY

PJW and all of Infowars are just dirty grifters

sauce on the jewess??

>tell me the truth, is there a single person who is indisputably /ourguy/?
Yes

>people don't remember the true queen of Any Forums
sometimes I think all of you are electionfags

oh
do tell

Attached: c6cab5ed0457022d0ee7696906f67798-imagepng.png (640x1136, 838.9K)

KnowMoreNews
TheLastAmericanVagabond
ChadChaddington
IceAgeFarmer

>oh
>do tell
A lot of youtubers of the paradox spanish speaking comunity are unironically neonazis, but they don't really say it on the videos

Keith Woods is really the only person I watch at this point.

like who, Eduardo Menoni?
>¡¡¡EL GIGANTE AUN PUEDE GANAR!!!

The only one I know of is Isabel Peralta. But that doesnt surprise me. There seems to be lots of Fascist sympathizers still who are fond of the Franco days.

There's a guy called the icon gaming

Based

Attached: queen.jpg (702x936, 112.57K)

Isabel Peralta is Falangist tho, not a francoista

Ashley is a vaxx fag now

youtu.be/jg7Jed95nCM

Attached: index.jpg (303x166, 6.58K)

you'll have to link it, there are like 20 channels with that title

Attached: 1624401493042.jpg (400x400, 22.52K)

Ah I was using the terms interchangeably. Didnt know there was that much of a difference.

>Isabel Peralta is Falangist tho, not a francoista
Despite the shitty bad blood between the Falangists and Franco, most in Spain have put it behind them and consider Falangists aligned with all the other general Fascist elements in Spain.

Attached: 374567865.jpg (721x1024, 89.73K)

WHAT
SHE'S ALIVE?????

Attached: 1361321403838.png (235x335, 108.03K)

>11/19/14
Back when I was 12 years old. Good times.

Hi Ashley

The Falange is aligned with more with the facist ideals thought.

Is this a Any Forums e-girl or something? Seems like shes trolling in that video.

I'm the only streamer that isn't a grifter

it'll never be a woman, they always flip

Brandon Martinez. I don't think there's any way he can grift by calling people niggers on Omegle.

Yes she is trolling. Ashley Jones aka Dillweed was our girl and a Ron Paul simp. She got famous because a video of her talking about black people got uploaded to Youtube and normies got trolled by her.

youtube.com/watch?v=NE8VT8yCCKg

no no no no no no no
she was THE Any Forums e-gil
youtube.com/watch?v=1jSg6jyTjQo

Attached: 1d86df617767318fd79a418a1291530b.jpg (1000x714, 97.46K)

He's alright. That Caucasian Cache guy on Telegram is pretty cool too.

Nah they are all shit.