Has the gay agenda been successful in the US?

And by that I’m asking in your life do you come into contact with many gay people? Do you have gay co workers or neighbors? Or is it still relatively small in size?

Attached: 64CF29A0-634D-4E97-A55E-0F5374F3C38F.jpg (750x937, 196.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are spreading groomerpox around like wildfire

I see many trannies that are very clearly men in dresses

Knoxvilles gay?

My cousin is a dyke

It's from a movie called Half Magic. Knoxville has a wife and three kids.

A planet of nearly 8 billion.

2 billion christians, 1.8 billion muslims, 1.2 billion hindus, a billion+ atheists and agnostics etc.

Only around 18 million jews.

Simply do the math on pic related to see who has pushed the feminism/LGBT/tranny/pedo movement onto normies and normalized it.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: jews fem and lgbt.jpg (984x1222, 236.22K)

Also Johnny fucking Knoxville is 51 fucking years old. What the fuck.

bruh... aren't they just pedophiles? no way in hell two GROWN ASS MEN ARE INTO EACHOTHER

Why do gay people have such shit fashion sense?

In the US? yes

That's normal, she's just a mutant. She wants to be treated like a man, power to her if she can bear it.

I once met a gay guy in college, he was alright and never talked about it. I only realized he was gay when I saw him texting some femboy. And I've seen plenty of dykes in public transport (I don't know if they're dykes or attention seeking women though).

I wouldnt do that even for a movie, it promotes faggotry cocksville's a sellout jew

kek yeah funny thing is if you start treating them like men they revert back-pedaling in full force

Attached: liev kids.jpg (1028x1066, 189.68K)

johnny knoxville?

Attached: liev sons.jpg (1080x1080, 349.32K)

Attached: the goyim know suck it down.png (1142x642, 1.1M)

No. The country folk around here have been known to disappear gays and queers.

He's not Jewish, he's from fucking Tennessee, and are you really expressing shock that he did something like this when his claim to fame was Jackass? Fucking zoomers.

faggit son that's being molested by the father and they have one bike that he's pushing and there's 4 of them so they could never all be on it

My father is gay and my parents divorced after he came out of the closet when I was 6. I essentially grew up without a father and was left to be raised by a mentally/emotionally unstable mother.

Attached: youdid.png (960x960, 346.42K)

I think a dyke is up for the challenge. I know you mean, women think sexual equality is like a buffet where you get to pick and choose "privileges", and of course, it is like that.
But a dyke is a bit different, she is a mutant who was born this way, not lured by the promise of privileges.

HI I'M JOHNNY KNOXVILLE AND THIS IS THE GAY DAY.

Lol, no. I don't live in a big city.
At work we don't have any:
- Niggers.
- Faggots
- Women in management.

Without quotas it is incredible what an engineering company can achieve :-)

I'm in Portland and faggots have successfully ruined my life. I'd rather be homeless and live in complete isolation than deal with any of you insufferable narcissistic sex addicted ass clown faggots. Congratulations, you win.

fags end up in fag neighborhoods in leftist cities, then they slowly die out from aids hepatitus, etc.

Wait Knoxville is a puffer?!

Totally normal, goy.

Attached: liev.jpg (885x718, 108.18K)

It must've been very successful, cause every poster on here with a USA flag is a faggot.

>Wait Knoxville is a puffer?!
>What? A degenerate jew show about sticking things in people's asses and dressing up like fags etc. was degenerate? Whaaaaat?
Imagine living in a society that has had decades of total jewish post-WW2 dominance in business, mass media, academia, film, government etc. with no opposition, where 'they' have embedded themselves so deep within your psyche that you don't even know they are there, structuring your thoughts for you. And imagine that your icons, your culture, your favorite television shows, movies, music, everything you were brought up on and know and love, is a jewish creation (a trick) and/or was pushed by 'them', likely so as to weaken you in some way.

Now imagine they have invented an unknown amount of terms, have drastically changed the English language and made up new words, changed their meanings, all to usher in radical change that they fund and then propagate through their global inter-connected network of news, tv, movies, and so on. Imagine they have quite literally bombarded you, your parents, and your grandparents minds from birth, and you're so accustomed to it that you don't even recognize it's happening.

Still with me? Imagine they own you, your family, and everyone you know and love. Their total assets are in the 'mere' trillions, but in reality they have a literally unlimited supply of fiat currency to prop up anything they see fit. Imagine every aspect of modernity being entirely dominated by jewish influence.

And then imagine dedicating your whole life and existence to debating over which piece of this propaganda was 'better', which had hotter chicks, better scenes, dialogue, and which made 'them' the most money to further destroy you.

Imagine wasting your life metaphorically playing around in an endlessly deep pit of excrement, splashing it all over you and your friends and dunking each others' heads underneath.

Explain yourself.

>the gay agenda

Attached: agenda-stand-back.jpg (540x620, 95.26K)

There's a lot of gay people who dress normal and act normal. You wouldnt know it if you met them or saw them in the store. Some of these types REALLY dont like the fairy fags who make a big show of it.

You fell for Any Forums lies. Most gays are into masculine men. If anything straight men are more prone to be pedophiles seeing as they prefer them younger.

Attached: 1605808656403m.jpg (1024x768, 123.68K)

This is a non issue.
The problem is chaos. I dislike chaos and I like how the herd instinctively responds to chaos, they turn away from it.
What is chaos? Faggotry, in other words, a man who acts like a woman. Or, a woman who acts like a man.
Somehow the second one is more bearable, but hey, that's instinct.
And so the issue isn't with homosexuals, it's with degenerate shameless faggots. They are automatically shamed by a healthy society.

Can comfirm
t. Faggot who hates girly men