I hope that you all

I hope that you all
>have
a
>wonderful
day
>in
Christ

I still have a ton to learn. I've been looking at the 7 heavenly virtues and it makes so much sense. I was such a wreck before but started to really focus on Christ and his sacrifice to the world for all of us. I keep screwing up here and there but I keep getting back on that path and getting better and better. I avoided the clot shots and helped expose Satanists, but that's not enough. I just know deep down I'll eventually be much better than I was a little while ago, and it's easy with Christ.

Attached: IMG_1085.jpg (969x1045, 226.48K)

Christ wins

Look at this guide. This is great stuff.

Attached: habits.png (629x235, 20.17K)

Christianity erodes the souls of men and turns them into golems.

>I still have a ton to learn.
We all do my fren in Christ. The first part is the hardest part but it's all uphill from here. WAGMI!

Based

Nonsense, you won't find temperance and self-responsibility anywhere else. Of course Ares God of War would be a cool deity but he doesn't teach you to work on yourself and to be happy.

Attached: IMG_1259.jpg (800x1138, 82.3K)

JESUS IS KING

Thanks for being here frens, let's spread the word on this board and purge the shills.

Attached: IMG_0965.jpg (720x540, 530.92K)

maybe (((christianity))), but by no means christianity, you silly silly user

Attached: christ.png (1784x1349, 1.48M)

Ephesians 6:12 - For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Can you stop ruining my thread Moshe, trying to put our lord into the limelight. He's YOUR lord too.

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: Drive me mad.jpg (625x800, 141.55K)

This quote still applies today. We have those same Ba'al worshippers in charge of things.

Jeremiah 11:17 - For the LORD of hosts, that planted thee, hath pronounced evil against thee, for the evil of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah, which they have done against themselves to provoke me to anger in offering incense unto Baal.

This is to you Jews! You need to figure out who the lord is quick! Nothing at all to do with antisemitism or hatred. I warn you because I love you.

I love this archive. You did a good job on it too, thank you for this.

Attached: IMG_0674.jpg (800x533, 185.04K)

thanks user, always happy to hear that. hope you could learn something from it

Attached: credit.png (727x532, 406.34K)

Isaiah 41:10-

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

wow i have to shit all of a sudden

Thanks user. I hope you do as well

Proverbs 28:1-

The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Satan and his armies will flee one day, it's important not to give into their lies in the mean time. Stay steadfast against them.

Attached: Satan's Throne.jpg (768x600, 164.66K)

Thank you sir!

And remember everyone, tomorrow is the Sabbath. The day of worship was changed to Sunday, the first day of the week, by the Satanists. Remember Christ and celebrate Christ tomorrow.