Why did US assassinate the nice general of Iran?

Why did US assassinate the nice general of Iran?

Attached: 3054397.jpg (733x533, 69.63K)

Jewssss

Americans=Jews

Meddling in our adventures. If you believe the "reports".

We probably did them a favor. He was so hardline he might've been planning a coup. Which is why they just spoke some words and backed off, plus he was planning and had done extra-military attacks against our troops.

ask me how I know you're a Jew

I'm starting to think this was an inside blowjob because the iranians took it too lightly

Assassinate? That was one of President Trumps most bad ass moments. He gave notice that anyone attacking or facilitating attacks on our embassy was an act of war. The attacks continued and this guy was responsible. Trump gave the order, and we wiped him out from hundreds of miles away.

We was killed for orchestrating attacks on our embassies.

Jews

you need to quit ZOG television you dumbass boomer

He knew too much

I have 0% Jewishness in my blood, if I'm to believe my sister's and mother's 23 and Me tests. Plus, I sleep with a Christian Bible in my bed. Do you want me to give you New Testament quotes like Corinthians 27?
' But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 28 and the [a]base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.'

He should have followed the law.

This had nothing to do with ZOG.

>zog military action has nothing to do w log
KYS retard

>massive cope post
>still supports zog politics
Being this retarded

For fucking with our ships

>This had nothing to do with ZOG.
lol
lmao
rofl even

you limey faggots started attacking their ships first. nice selective memory you have there bong

Yep, in Iraq he was the head guy behind assignations and IED bombs, training and materials that ground level terrorists would find hard to get. And the coastal ships providing security. Many incidents of them attempting to attack our ships, all traced back to him.

Christian’s are Jews with better food.

Well, if someone is going to say something needless and stupid, I'm willing to bet one of you two is Australian.

actually because iran works with
comiessssssssssss

>lol da liek zog
you're retarded and dont even know what the cold war is

FPBP

>a burger calls anyone else a commie

Find a mirror, John, you are the commies.

Because America is the Big Fat Retarded Golem jews use across the world.

Attached: JewSA.jpg (634x535, 129.76K)

Trump sent a message with this long range killing. Dont fuck with us lol. I though it resonated well because there was zero conflict during his presidency. Easily one of the best presidents of all time. Sabotoged by Covid propaganda and fraud.