Rentards btfo

>retards complaining about rent and not doing math
first of all this claim that the avg rent is 1800 dollars or over is completely ridiculous and based off some rando ass news article
according to this site worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/average-rent-by-state
the average rent in the US is about 997$, literally almost half of this retards claim
these people are so obsessed with the "average rent" compared to the MINIMUM wage, but if they were at all truthful to themselves or operating logically, they would compare the AVG rent to the AVG income of renters in USA is 44,000$ a year
Don't wanna pay too much for rent
LEARN A FUCKING TRADE IN A STATE THATS NOT OWNED BY THE COASTAL ELITES
The reason the coastal metropolis' are pricing poor people out is because faggots are getting bogus degrees about sociology when they should be learning how to put up some fucking dry wall

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 5.26.14 PM.png (1180x514, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rent.com/research/average-rent-price-report/
theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/16/renters-rent-increases-us-lease
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jewish capitalism extorting whites is no problem if you xyz
do americans really

If you can't afford rent how can you afford trade school or afford to move states?

if you’re that bad at budgeting get a roommate.

Every time someone posts unironic landlord hate, I take adverse action against a tenakhn2gnt.

Nah.
I'll just let this country collapse and live in the woods. I'm not being a slave for no benefit.

Nice strawman kiddo

Its a housing bubble.

Comparing average rent to minimum pay, I shiggy diggy

trade school costs on average 2000$ less than other college (35k avg vs 33k avg), and you can probably still go out and get a trade job without all that much experience, like construction etc. either way learning a trade is less expensive and more lucrative

Remember ladies: Blowing your landlord doesn't count as a tip. It's nice and all but please don't forget that rent is due on the 1st and 10 percent is the bare minimum if you want me to ever fix your plumbing or kitchen fan. Don't forget that not changing the smoke alarm battery is grounds for eviction and I will take your entire deposit to pay for the 9 volt that your lazy rentoid ass should have bought.

You will never own a home. Biden will see sure of this. Pay your fucking rent!

Attached: 1652227648997m.jpg (1024x576, 66.69K)

>first of all this claim that the avg rent is 1800 dollars or over is completely ridiculous and based off some rando ass news article

No. It's real.

rent.com/research/average-rent-price-report/

>According to an analysis conducted by RedFin, rents in the US jumped 14% in December 2021 to $1,877 a month, the largest rise in more than two years.

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/16/renters-rent-increases-us-lease

people could buy homes if they didn't force themselves to live in lib capitals of "culture" and get retarded degrees

people who can't work with their hands always use drywall as an example like it's more than about 5% of the work done on construction sites. mexicans and tall white people hang drywall, if you're not one of those, learn a real skill like interior trim or any type of carpentry

if you can read a tape and use tools properly, you can build another reality without jews, faggots and kikes

I agree. Buy fuck them.

>Rents to expensive?
>>Just dump 33 Grand on trade school!
I realize you've never been poor but try for just one moment to understand that when a person doesn't have money in their wallet they can't spend the money they don't have

Not really. I was a construction framer for 8 years, in constant contact with harmful materials during demo and restoration and started getting knee and back pain in my mid 20s. Quit that and took an HR course my mom was teaching and now I make more money doing maybe 2 hours of office work a day and pretending to be busy. The labor industry is clown world.

>lmao dude
>just pay 38.4% of your income only for rent
>not including taxes, utilities, food, mandatory insurances and travel costs to get that income
die

>People making minimum wage can’t afford average living
wow

Time to leave, then. This is immigrants fault

i live rentfree, taxpayers and sexhavers pay my rent. Imagine if all pussyfree sexless incels did the same and claimed free rent too. Would the goverment finally enforce sexual communism? i m sure the american goverment cant pay the rent of 50 million sexless men so they would have to resort to something more effective such as pussy handouts

>because faggots are getting bogus degrees

Liberal Arts majors can be cashiers til the day they die. I couldn't care less

Yes, and nobody does it better than the boomers.

Attached: 1644153665904.jpg (474x405, 20.66K)