Should gay sex be legalized?

I was arguing with my friends the other day, and they all think that gay sex should be legalized. Their whole argument comes to "If alcohol is legal, which is a sin, then should also gay sex be legal" What does Any Forums think?

YES JANNIES, this is a political thread because we're talking about laws and stuff.

Attached: 1651347093233.jpg (1622x669, 140.88K)

I hate you muzzies for a lot of reasons but making faggots illegal is not one of them. You want drag time story hour at your local elementary school? Because this is how you get hung trannies reading your kids bedtime stories while wearing a skirt and no panties.

Are that arab who post "God i wish my ass were that fat"? u cute would lik abs

alcohol isn’t a sin, dumbass

If you ban everything thats a sin in the Quoran, and force people to follow it..what will Allah judge after a a muslim dies?
Its not like he/her/xer/zer/ver or whatever, had free will do to anything because they would be decapited.
You feel me?
They were forced by law to follow it, its not like they wanted to..

Attached: Hot.gif (600x920, 190.98K)

Why are Italian women so mean? I went there once and kept getting bullied

it should be legal because the government has no business with what happens on someone's property
dont give a fuck who im plowing, if glowies say i cant do what i want in my own home then they shall die from vehicular manslaughter

If you guys are retarded like that I am willing (god forbid) to give Palestine back to the Israelites...

Absolutely Haram.

No, I enjoy the thrill of having illegal gay sex in secret orgy speakeasies

>secret orgy speakeasies
Whats the handshake to get into one of those?

Attached: 1652209453736.png (1672x1600, 240.25K)

I dont know man...italian women are kinda manly..or whatever.
Theyre not trad at all.
It is how it evolved.

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT!

Only if you really need monkey pox in your life

No get stoned, by pot, by having bystanders stone you to death with pots and pans

>I dont know man...italian women are kinda manly..or whatever.
>Theyre not trad at all.
>It is how it evolved.
oh ok
Get super lean and only do ab chest and glute exercises ez pz The real hard is gaining weight

gays should be tested for aids before being allowed in public buildings. if we can require covid testing we can require aids testing.

how do i get a good body? my body sucks. there is no time for anything and i am always tired.

Attached: 1652108038880.gif (1024x962, 152.26K)

>how do i get a good body? my body sucks. there is no time for anything and i am always tired.
Easiest count calories for the next two weeks average it after take 200-400 calories off of your daily average, Quickest Eat only protein for two weeks then have a cheat day Then reapeat. Best stop eating white sugar and do couch to 5k program As for muscles do Incline bench, barbel rolls, pull ups,barbell thrust and leg lifts Hits most aesthetic muscles Most of all be paitent and this sound gay but check your mental health if its shit you'll just stop and sink into a deeper depression upon failure

Do 10 squats every time you frogpost.

Alcohol itself is not sinful. Your friends are as stupid as you are, zoomie