What's /pol's thoughts on Colombia

going to visit there for a month or 2 will I die?

Also how are the Putas?

Attached: Colombia.jpg (1008x715, 71.62K)

self bump

Attached: Spaniard.jpg (900x635, 245.76K)

That total faggot with his watches should kill himself
Other than that typical SA shithole

Yes, they will kill you.
And eat you.

There's an old VICE documentary about the donkey fuckers of Colombia you should watch before you go there. It's important to know the local customs.

>they have a caste system
don’t walk around cities/towns/villages with jewelry
>if you see two men on a bike, run. they’ll rob you
>stay in the tourist places
>its humid and hot
>women are fine but crazy
how do I know this? i’m half colombian, dual citizen. pale white

Bring lube, lots of it.

Attached: humor-messi-con-revolver.jpg (1080x1220, 87.84K)

Do Culombian girls demand it in the bum?

Tourists get murdered all the time. Stay safe OP.

Lived in Zona T in Bogota for almost a year. Its not great desu. Its extremely dangerous in the Southside of the city and even in Candalaria, it gets very dicey when the sun goes down. You cant leave your drinks unattended, you can't take cabs, you really shouldn't go to strip clubs and you really ned to be aware of your location. Zona T was nice, but it gets old after a while as its a small part of the city. Ive also been to São Paulo, Rio and Floripa Brazil and Bogota still remains one of the most dangerous cities I have been to. Medellin was nice, but boring.

>Medellin was nice, but boring.
But, but narcos and barrio 13 or something.

Also, for the same reason you can't leave your drinks unattended, dont trust Colombianas, especially if they dress like hookers in a club/bar. They've been known to get you drunk, smear this drug on their tits and have you motor boat them. I am not kidding, the drug knocks you the fuck out and they'll take you to ATMs, steal your cash, watch, and even credit cards. Don't go there with this idea that you are going to go wild with money and impress broads. Its legitimately dangerous.

the israel of latam, congolombians are hated everywhere also theyre willing pawn cock suckers to the gringoys

Attached: 1643588317892.jpg (1564x2106, 1.06M)

putas are good bro. when you arrive in bogota hit chapinero not santa fe. chapi has some beauty whores for 70.000 COP 30 mins or on weekends 20 mins. santa fe is a shit hole and the taxis will usually take you there if you just ask for putas. go to chapi instead

don’t listen to this absolute pussy. i lived there for almost a decade. you can take taxis just use the app to order them or take a didi. south end has plenty of good whore houses with cheap 18 year old whores. candelaria is safe as fuck with security at every corner and a police station at the transmilenio

South America should at least be 90% European

Attached: Latin America Admixture.png (1139x2269, 96.19K)

brown shithole
this. they are shit-skinned.

Attached: life-is-filled-with-ups-and-downs.jpg (340x340, 65.69K)

Stay way. Muggers literally at almost every corner.

Besides they all worship some guerrilla guy who's gonna get elected as president. Only boomers are based enough to not fall for left-leaning ideologies down there.

>south side us safe
Thats complete BS

>Candalaria is safe as fuck
Generally speaking, until night falls and you're drunk off your ass. There are Venezuelan peasants everywhere and they'll rob you.

>taxis are safe
Not really. Sure, you may never have any issues, but not using a cab was the first thing natives tell foreigners. Use Uber and sit in the front seat with the driver, as Uber is illegal. At least it was when I was there in 2018.

image is Brazil tho

buy a cheap chinese copy of rolex or omega and try to find the watchfag and mog him

damn I always thought that Rio de Janeiro was the most dangerous place on Earth

I didn't spend much time in Rio desu. On the surface, Bogota was worse imo. Rio is probably worse, but I didn't even spend a full week there. I found São Paulo to be relatively safe and the entire island of Florianopolis was my favorite city in SA. It was safer than most US cities.

Isn't Colombia still doing the vaxpass thing?

decent country but a bit dangerous in the street after 8-9pm
women love sex and are into anal and rimming
men are jealous and awful with gringos
life is not that cheap
people are dumb
cartagena is the best town
medellin is shit
bogota is okay

Venezuela is much worse. like living in hell

don't take taxis from the street
don't drink juice from non hygienic places or you will sit one week on the toilets
the weed is very strong
colombians are lazy
the rich ones are white
don't give papaya or you will have a knife on your throat before you have time to say anything

I have never been to Venezuela but its probably the worse SA country for sure. I get a guy from Cucuta, Colombia and he had to leave due to Venezuelan refugees.

i believe they call those refugees the venecoz

cucuta was a shithole way before the macacozuelans arrived

Lierally ass nation.